Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

flahavaj wrote: »
    He went looting and he came back with tubs of Body Butter. Fagit.

I know would you not leave that sh*t behind. Looking at him its another brother that could do with watching a preachy episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air,you know one where Uncle Phil teaches Will a life lesson. Wonder will there be much trouble tonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Charisteas wrote: »
    Haha thanks for the tip but i'm vegetarian, yeah this is REAL straight-edge right here, none of this 'no drink or drugs' crap!

A.K.A a vegan

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

A.K.A a vegan

well it depends if you eat animal products i.e. cheese, eggs, yogurt or milk; it goes further but i'm sure Rich could tell u better! That said, i wonder what vitamin supplements vegans/vegetarians take since i'd imagine obtaining all the amino acids might be difficult from not eating meat.

7ft3.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

rovert wrote: »
    A Londoner showing off his haul on Facebook:

londonrioterfacebook.jpg

Little Big Planet, Just Cause 2, Prototype? You'd think he could have stolen better games than that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I know I'm 20 hours late but Rovert I think your a good poster. I have enjoyed your contributions since your return.

Good Luck in Shanghai Bounty Hunter.
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Little Big Planet, Just Cause 2, Prototype? You'd think he could have stolen better games than that

Bet nobody touched any copies of Duke Nukem Forever,seems to be a bit quieter tonite. Typical teenagers never follow through with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Send in SCSA into Manchester!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Lads when ye say black do ye mean Sligo people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lads when ye say black do ye mean Sligo people?

Or people from Bandon.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Diabhal Beag ask Peachmachine on F4W if Daizee Haze is still in Team Viggity for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Voltwad wrote: »
    I renewed the PW fantasy football league lads. If you rejoin at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ then you should be able to opt in to it again, if you were in it before.

If not, here's the code - 3273-1818
    Hey, trying to join this but its saying code is invalid. Any ideas?

flahavaj wrote: »
    Or people from Bandon.
    We call them Oriental :pac:

But on a sadder note lads I had to go to Tullamore today. Nice people but seem to have an unnatural fondness for roundabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

He's such a cock. Also rovey the PM has been sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone know how too download vids from youtube. Can't get realplayer working

cena wrote: »

Videora used to work for me when I'd download **** material from youtube.

http://keepvid.com/ would be my downloader of choice. Does nearly all video sites like dailymotion and stuff.

He's such a cock. Also rovey the PM has been sent.

Essentially I am blaming him for her eating disorder/body dismorphia

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    http://keepvid.com/ would be my downloader of choice. Does nearly all video sites like dailymotion and stuff.

thanks. Any reason why its not working. all the setting are working

thanks. Any reason why its not working. all the setting are working

what error is it giving you?

I robbed an Elvery's during the Tullamore shimozzle today. Got myself some great toilet paper too.

ONLC028-2T.jpgONLC032-2T.jpg

CMpunked wrote: »
    what error is it giving you?

Their is no error. A thing at the at the top right Connor should say download. Or I should be able too right click and click download. But it's not doing that. I hate computers

Doesn't seem to be ending over in England i'm sceptical as to whether or not there will be matches on the weekend,the only upside to that is that Suarez will get another weeks rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

2 brothers killed supposedly by rioters, they were run over when trying to protect their area. Saw their other brothers reaction to it there outside the hospital, awful stuff :(

2 brothers killed supposedly by rioters, they were run over when trying to protect their area. Saw their other brothers reaction to it there outside the hospital, awful stuff :(

Yeah i'm reading the riot thread here,damn all updates on tv. They sent too much cops to london I reckon. Its not as if it didn't spread further north last night either. No doubt Boris & Cameron out again tomorrow to blow the usual hot air. Hated reading that people were going out UNARMED protecting their neighbourhood thats lethal dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Heh

7ft3.gif

gimmick wrote: »
    Heh

Heh;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

no idea where to put this so im throwing it in here (sorry if its been posted already)

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement