Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

stephanies >snip< i found her spot on and friendly to:):)
    is stephanie doing psychic courses love to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

carrie12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of Maria a French lady in Cobh, she is a medium and I found her to be very good, I would love some feed back as I gotyit a reading last week.she has a buisness in cork city;)

sorry but did you get a reading last week or are you inquiring about her ? there is a thread on Maria I am sure that will answer any questions, also the link for her number ,;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

angelmd wrote: »
    could i get her number also please
    angelmd wrote: »
    hi can i get the numbers please

All the numbers are listed in the following directories. Maria in Cobh's number is listed in the second directory.

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sweetchillie

I went to annette singleton a year ago after reading the good reviews on here and i was very disappointed, i think she is more a medium and i have had no one close to me that has died. She's a lovely lady but i didnt find her good.

I went to Maria in cobh after hearing great things and she puts on a good act with all the eye rolling etc but again i didnt find her any good again think shes more of a medium.

I went to two different old ladies in west cork, the white witch, gyspie rosa lee and a few others i just cant think of all there names at the mo but i have yet to meet one that impressed me unfortunately!:( so if anyone can recommend someone new to me im up to giving it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 featherwink

not sure of too many others, you've mentioned most i know, i would love to give maria in cobh a go if you have her number i would be grateful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 featherwink

hi there, just found her number on a thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

I went to annette singleton a year ago after reading the good reviews on here and i was very disappointed, i think she is more a medium and i have had no one close to me that has died. She's a lovely lady but i didnt find her good.

I went to Maria in cobh after hearing great things and she puts on a good act with all the eye rolling etc but again i didnt find her any good again think shes more of a medium.

I went to two different old ladies in west cork, the white witch, gyspie rosa lee and a few others i just cant think of all there names at the mo but i have yet to meet one that impressed me unfortunately!:( so if anyone can recommend someone new to me im up to giving it a go!

I am sorry to hear you though Maria was an act , I really dont think such an intelligent non materialistic lady would bother, I have gone to her, also family and friends and they have all found her to be quite good , infact some times uncanny. I know she does explain to every sitter that things can change she will tell you the path you are on and the fact it is YOU who choose the way in CERTAIN things , if you are at a cross roads then she will tell you the roads you can take and the consequences of the choice , she will tell you NOTHING is black and white although if you are on the path or near it then its a certainty, which is why it should be taped ,,try reading this book on line its free with this link.

http://wahiduddin.net/thinketh/as_a_man_thinketh.pd

I have found an excellent healer and reader now after going through them all and both go by this , its a hard read put it will help you understand thats its your life and its your choice, and if you are on the path it was YOU who put you on that path in the first place , I know Maria tells every sitter this as people are taping her and I have heard some tapes , she has told people things and its shocking to see it come true , she told my friend that her job was going to pay for her to travel to many warm countries in seven months time , my friend though she is finding it hard to hang on to her job at that time thinking it was ridiculous and within three months her company is paying thousands of euros to pay for her travel to china and Thailand and that will be seven months after the reading , she was able to see it as it was on her path , there are only some certainties way in the future
    :):) it would be lovely to go to some reader and they would tell you exactly what you wanted to hear sadly that isn't life.:rolleyes::rolleyes::):)

N1cola wrote: »
    Hiya could you send me veronicas number as well please

I wrote on this same thread only last night:
    All the numbers are listed in the following directories. Maria in Cobh's number is listed in the second directory.

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

When I say "all the numbers," that also happens to include Veronica's number. Go to the paranormal.ie directory to get Veronica's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

does anyone know how much anette charges for her classes in tarot

does anyone know how much anette charges for her classes in tarot

Course details are detailed here on her own website: http://www.annettesingleton.com/index_files/Page440.htm

It looks like she's charging €100 for the tarot classes/course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Have to say I went to Annette Singleton while on a trip to Cork and I did not fine her good. I dont think she could get a reading from me.

As others have said she is a lovely lady though.

Andrew H wrote: »
    Have to say I went to Annette Singleton while on a trip to Cork and I did not fine her good. I dont think she could get a reading from me.

As others have said she is a lovely lady though.

Yeah, you're pretty much echoing what others have said about her - definitely a nice lady, but the reading side of things isn't any good (especially considering a reading costs €80 now - madness :eek:). I found the same thing with her myself, although she was charging €50 back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ellen O123

Hi,
    Just thought I'd share my experience, I went to Mary Maddison and did not find her helpful at all. She was extremely unprofessional and gave too much of her own opinion which wasn't why I went to her. She was out of line. Maybe she thought she was helping but she really wasn't. She insulted me and a few other people I know that went to her. I happened to mention that I do volunteer work in my spare time and she acted as if she was disgusted and said I shouldn't be volunteering. She lectured me about money and other things without even hearing my side of the story and she didn't get a good sense of my personality at all, she judged me far too quickly. I didn't even find her a pleasant lady to talk to.

Regarding her psychic ability, I'm very skeptical. As for her ability to contact those who have passed away I'm also VERY skeptical. She listed out a load of people who I have never heard of and are not related. I get the impression that she was just guessing, throwing out a load of names and hoping for the best. And what she said about the 2 people I did know was very vague and ambiguous. I know 3 other people who have gone to her and she gave them more or less the same spiel that she gave me. Same phrases, same names, similar inappropriate comments.
    Overall I would NOT recommmend her

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fairycakes123

Léan wrote: »
    Hi all. Just looking for a recommendation.

I've been to Annette Singleton, found her rubbish tbh. I went to the White Witch too, she was good for a laugh, a nice day out. :D

I've heard good things about Veronica, i'm actually waiting for a reply from her at the moment.

Some of the details in this thread are quite old so i'm wondering are there any other recommendations people have? I've seen Betty Gunn come up a bit, reviews are too mixed for me, likewise with Stephanie from Cobh.

I've heard of someone called Tereasa based in Shanbally? Does anyone know of her?

I've also heard of a man based in Killorglin co. Kerry who is supposed to be very good, but I can't seem to get details anywhere.

Humph :(
    hi iv been to eileen bullman a few times over the yrs and i found her very good, some friends and family also went to her and said the same... went to annette a few weeks ago total rubbish apart from 1 or 2 things..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 corkgal1

Ive been to both veronica in blackpool and stephanie in cobh in recent yrs both were very good but have to say veronica was excellent really hit on everything I wanted/needed answers to!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mishca

Does anyone have a number for Veronica in Blackpool please?

mishca wrote: »
    Does anyone have a number for Veronica in Blackpool please?

It's here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

anyone been to see eileen bullman in bishopstown lately?? went to her 2yrs ago and she was brilliant and took her time reading for me, and eveything except one has happend :-)

anyone have any updates ???

anyone been to see eileen bullman in bishopstown lately?? went to her 2yrs ago and she was brilliant and took her time reading for me, and eveything except one has happend :-)

anyone have any updates ???

This isn't a recent update, but to add my own 2 cents, I actually saw her myself about four years ago. Tbh, I didn't think much of the reading at the time, never mind in the ensuing years (when 'predictions' would supposedly unfold).

I found her very vague/generalised in everything she said, despite each tarot card having a different interpretation/meaning (you'd think that would switch things up a bit, you know) and prone to asking me way too many questions as well.

She's a lovely woman, of course, and certainly makes plenty of time for you, but I just didn't think much of the reading.

This isn't a recent update, but to add my own 2 cents, I actually saw her myself about four years ago. Tbh, I didn't think much of the reading at the time, never mind in the ensuing years (when 'predictions' would supposedly unfold).

I found her very vague/generalised in everything she said, despite each tarot card having a different interpretation/meaning (you'd think that would switch things up a bit, you know) and prone to asking me way too many questions as well.

She's a lovely woman, of course, and certainly makes plenty of time for you, but I just didn't think much of the reading.
    really!!! oh ok, and i thought she was very good, told me alot from the previous yr that had happend and told me about a person that was gonna pass away which sadly did happen, and numerous other things... i must just have been easy to read as they say!! have you been to any that you would consider good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 bridie24

could someone phone me number of white witch in cobh please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LADY VAMP

Hi, just said I would share my expierence on Peter Matthew, I had an appt booked with him in December and booked this over 2 months ago, it was based on recommendation from someone else. So went to the appt and waited for approx 15 mins after the appt should have started and still no sign of him, so I said I better txt to see if ok, to which I get a txt who is this, so I replied and said that I had an appt that evening, I was told that they had tried to contact me several times over last week or two to confirm and got no answer so cancelled our two appts.

The very first txt I sent delivered no problem and the person confirmed the appt on this txt, as you can imagine I was very pissed off as I had and my friend had travelled along way to see him.

We were told that basically it was all our own fault for not confirming, but I did not get the second confirmation txt, if I had I obviously would have.

While we were there waiting, I asked someone who worked in the premises if this had happened before and she said it had and that he had cancelled/ no show to previous appts. This is not professional by any means.

Just said i would share my expierence.:mad:

LADY VAMP wrote: »
    Hi, just said I would share my expierence on Peter Matthew, I had an appt booked with him in December and booked this over 2 months ago, it was based on recommendation from someone else. So went to the appt and waited for approx 15 mins after the appt should have started and still no sign of him, so I said I better txt to see if ok, to which I get a txt who is this, so I replied and said that I had an appt that evening, I was told that they had tried to contact me several times over last week or two to confirm and got no answer so cancelled our two appts.

The very first txt I sent delivered no problem and the person confirmed the appt on this txt, as you can imagine I was very pissed off as I had and my friend had travelled along way to see him.

We were told that basically it was all our own fault for not confirming, but I did not get the second confirmation txt, if I had I obviously would have.

While we were there waiting, I asked someone who worked in the premises if this had happened before and she said it had and that he had cancelled/ no show to previous appts. This is not professional by any means.

Just said i would share my expierence.:mad:

Thanks for sharing that. It's understandable you were pissed off, considering the thoughtless way you were treated. He shouldn't have cancelled your appointment until after he had spoken to you personally over the phone (when he was attempting to contact you apparently).

That isn't acceptable behaviour at all anyway, and he should cop himself on.

anna ever had a reading from a lady called anna?? she travels from country to country i went to her ina hotel in cork a few yrs back and she was brillian but havent heard of her since ....i think shes american??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marcopolo19

hi could someone give me the contact for Annete Singleton?and Veronica in Blackpool?
    THANK YOU:)

just to say i went to stephanie in cobh last night.... she was unreal did cards and tea leaves, all she asked me was my first name, she got the past and present down to a t and made predictions for the future so will have to see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marcopolo19

Hi can you give me the contact for Stephanie in Cobh?how much to see her?
    thank you

bridie24 wrote: »
    could someone phone me number of white witch in cobh please

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Hi can you give me the contact for Stephanie in Cobh?how much to see her?
    thank you

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html The last I heard, she was charging people €50.

• Advertisement

stephanie in cobh is not the white witch....

Advertisement