Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

julia1244 wrote: »
    could you send me Annette's number please?

http://www.annettesingleton.com/

shes def one of the better psychics that ive been to

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

i posted on here about Eileen Bulman however something very big happened in my life now 4 years or so since my last reading and she never mentioned it all. it has turned my life on its head so while i thought she was great i know know she was fairly weak as time passes.
    Just incase people are interested in seeing her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Beam Me Up

kiwikid wrote: »
    i posted on here about Eileen Bulman however something very big happened in my life now 4 years or so since my last reading and she never mentioned it all. it has turned my life on its head so while i thought she was great i know know she was fairly weak as time passes.
    Just incase people are interested in seeing her.

Don't know Eileen Bulman, is she in Cork?
    But if it's 4 years since you saw her then you're not being fair to her.
    Psychics can only tell you what they themselves are told. If she wasn't told it then how can she tell you? They can't surely give us a forward recording of what is going to happen, that's up to us and the choices and decisions we make.
    I've been told stuff by psychics but I don't expect any of them to tell me what will happen in 4 years time!!!
    Or did you just see her for the first time in 4 years. Either way, if she wasn't told it, she can't tell you.

Beam Me Up wrote: »
    But if it's 4 years since you saw her then you're not being fair to her.
    Why is that now? - in that same reading she predicted things far in excess of 4 years infact!
    Psychics can only tell you what they themselves are told. If she wasn't told it then how can she tell you?
    fair enough - that's the cop-out then eh?
    They can't surely give us a forward recording of what is going to happen, that's up to us and the choices and decisions we make.
    Huh? she could predict people would get sick / die / divorce - and I can say hand on heart my actions had nothing to do with these situations!:D
    Or did you just see her for the first time in 4 years. Either way, if she wasn't told it, she can't tell you.
    I had seen her twice the last time was about 4 years ago.
    I guess admitting to have parted with a lot of money over the years going to a few of these folks i have come to the realisation that they are only at best a bit of fun and at worst con jobs. And i have to say I do agree with a certain amount that keith barry has to say on the matter.

Why is that now? - in that same reading she predicted things far in excess of 4 years infact!
    fair enough - that's the cop-out then eh? Huh? she could predict people would get sick / die / divorce - and I can say hand on heart my actions had nothing to do with these situations!:D
    I had seen her twice the last time was about 4 years ago.
    I guess admitting to have parted with a lot of money over the years going to a few of these folks i have come to the realisation that they are only at best a bit of fun and at worst con jobs. And i have to say I do agree with a certain amount that keith barry has to say on the matter.

I repeat it, if she wasn't told it she can't tell you.
    After 4 years, your complaint is extremely unfair.
    You may not like to hear that but it is.

The last psychic I went to was amazing, it wasn't Eileen Bulman.

Take responsibility for your own life and don't be blaming others, especially after that length of time.

• Advertisement

I repeat it, if she wasn't told it she can't tell you.
    After 4 years, your complaint is extremely unfair.
    You may not like to hear that but it is.

The last psychic I went to was amazing, it wasn't Eileen Bulman.

Take responsibility for your own life and don't be blaming others, especially after that length of time.
    how dare you accuse me of not taking responsibility for my life - where did i not exactly?

could you be Eileen in disguise?
    You are extremely something ****** but i can't type for fear of being banned!!!
    Why do you go to psychics if not to predict the future - that they are told of course?
    You cannot answer the questions that i did put to you?

10 posts ever on boards and 2 to defend someone they don't know.....

how dare you accuse me of not taking responsibility for my life - where did i not exactly?

could you be Eileen in disguise?
    You are extremely something ****** but i can't type for fear of being banned!!!
    Why do you go to psychics if not to predict the future - that they are told of course?
    You cannot answer the questions that i did put to you?

10 posts ever on boards and 2 to defend someone they don't know.....

You feel free to attack someone but don't like it when it doesn't go your way. After 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUR YEARS!!!! The mind boggles.

As for why to attend a psychic, I go to get direction in my life from those passed. Nothing else.
    I'm not defending your psychic, I am defending someone who has helped me get out of the very dark and lonely place that my life was in. That was not Eileen Bulman, it was another psychic.
    I believe in fairness.

I won't be responding to you again.

i wonder at the lack of ability to read and comprehend at the same time.

your responses to my posts added nothing to the thread but to confirm that there are people who believe in fortune tellers no matter what.

As is said i used to believe in a certain amount of what they said. I went to more than 1. the last one twice infact. the thing that happened in my life was beyond my control hence my actions could not have made any difference to it. It was random and for that reason its beyond comprehension how a truly gifted person would not have "been told" it. As for predictions not being within 4 years - how many of us get foretold stuff that will happen us over the course of how many years - I certainly was. but general stuff that would be difficult to dispute until well down the track - apparently i would have 3 children, one with red hair although there is no red hair in the family...

Thankfully you won't be posting your blind defence again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 honorswayne

Has anyone been to a medium in castletownbere,have heard shes fantastic but i have no contact details for her

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Has anyone been to a medium in castletownbere,have heard shes fantastic but i have no contact details for her

hi,
    my friend was just on about her ten minutes ago. her name is Mary Madison, I dont have a number for her.
    my friend has been to her already and is going back again. says she is really good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

Anyone hear of Tom Flynn who visits Cork alot to give readings? I'm going to see him tomorrow evening with my friend - she's been to him before and says he's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ziltwo

dabbid.com wrote: »
    Hi Could I also get the number for Veronica or Annette .. thanks a mill:D

this is Annette's web site address.. her number is listed there as well.
    http://www.annettesingleton.com

ziltwo

went to see Tom Flynn last night in Cork's Victoria Hotel. He was AMAZING. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Megglz wrote: »
    went to see Tom Flynn last night in Cork's Victoria Hotel. He was AMAZING. Highly recommended.

That's funny because I have heard otherwise from three different people who saw him. They said he asked them more questions than he answered unprompted by them verbally.

One girl found it weird how he lay down on the bed opposite her in the chair while he did the reading. He was going on about his background as a "master baker" before he began the reading, btw. When she asked him if he could really contact the dead (and she said she wasn't being smart - just genuinely curious), he became defensive and yanked out a magazine from his bedside drawer, in which there was an article about him. Apparently that article was concrete validation of his irrefutable mediumistic abilities. :rolleyes: He told her he was also well acquainted with, and championed by, some local nun whose name I can't remember atm.

As for the actual reading, he was telling her that her aura was green (wOw), that he could see a shop counter around her (and did this mean anything? No, it didn't, save for her doing a bit of shopping like most people do), and that he was getting an old lady who had died from a prolonged illness but who was happy in the spirit world now, etc, etc. But, essentially, he asked her more questions than he related information to her without being 'assisted'. She wasn't impressed by any of it but she paid him at the end. I'd say she should have put the reading to bed and declined to pay 10 minutes into the whole thing, but too little too late. She said his personality was domineering and that he more-or-less 'intimidated' her into going with the flow of the reading. I think she paid something like 60 or 70 Euros for the reading. I might be remembering this wrong, but it was definitely no less than €50.

Either way, I don't like the sound of him myself but if there are people out there who do get some joy or fulfillment out of his readings, then great.

That's funny because I have heard otherwise from three different people who saw him. They said he asked them more questions than he answered unprompted by them verbally.

One girl found it weird how he lay down on the bed opposite her in the chair while he did the reading. He was going on about his background as a "master baker" before he began the reading, btw. When she asked him if he could really contact the dead (and she said she wasn't being smart - just genuinely curious), he became defensive and yanked out a magazine from his bedside drawer, in which there was an article about him. Apparently that article was concrete validation of his irrefutable mediumistic abilities. :rolleyes: He told her he was also well acquainted with, and championed by, some local nun whose name I can't remember atm.

As for the actual reading, he was telling her that her aura was green (wOw), that he could see a shop counter around her (and did this mean anything? No, it didn't, save for her doing a bit of shopping like most people do), and that he was getting an old lady who had died from a prolonged illness but who was happy in the spirit world now, etc, etc. But, essentially, he asked her more questions than he related information to her without being 'assisted'. She wasn't impressed by any of it but she paid him at the end. I'd say she should have put the reading to bed and declined to pay 10 minutes into the whole thing, but too little too late. She said his personality was domineering and that he more-or-less 'intimidated' her into going with the flow of the reading. I think she paid something like 60 or 70 Euros for the reading. I might be remembering this wrong, but it was definitely no less than €50.

Either way, I don't like the sound of him myself but if there are people out there who do get some joy or fulfillment out of his readings, then great.

I am disappointed your friends had bad experiences - I genuinely thought he was very good, I was careful to not give much away or confirm many things throughout the reading. Unprompted, he accurately told me a good few things such as my grandmothers name, that I was learning to drive, the color and type of car I drove, the type of dog I own, things about my partner etc. He did not pick up that my partner lived abroad (nor did I mention/confirm it) but overall it was quite an uncanny experience even if it was all guesswork. My sister went to him yesterday and thought he was very good too.

My cousin and two of her friends saw Mrs Alderidge/Aldridge back in January of this year. I meant to post this up earlier but kept forgetting. Anyway, shortly after their readings, the cuz was already saying how bad the readings were for each of them.

Alderidge took them into her kitchen (in which there were cats and dogs a-plenty) individually for readings and one of the first things she asked them was what star sign they were. Beware of any reader who asks you that rubbish, and who then proceeds to tell you about your whole personality based on that singular factor! Then she had a look at their palms, before concluding with a Tarot card spread. Each of them spent somewhere in the region of 20 minutes-40 minutes with her. It varied from person to person.

My cousin is even more dubious of the reading now because Alderidge had told her that she would get definitely get married to a guy with a job in law enforcement of some kind, but who didn't wear a uniform as part of it. She surmised that it might be a solicitor, and that they would meet and get married within six months of the reading. This same dude would have reddish hair, be tall and would have a stocky build (but not fat). She was also predicted to move house and to move in with the new hubby. This was all due to happen before June of this year. Obviously it didn't happen. But she had scoffed at the notion of marriage at her age regardless (she's 22) and had no intention of tying the knot, or moving house either. She wasn't bothered in the least about it. But she was bothered by the crap reading.

I think her friend was told she would be self-employed in the mechanics area and would employ two foreign blokes. She was also told she would get married and have a few kids. This is hilarious because that it's known that that girl is a lesbian. She makes Phil Mitchell seem feminine. Not saying that all lesbians are 'butch' (actress Portia De Rossi is hardly butch) though...

The other friend was told her current relationship with her fella wouldn't work out and that she would move to the UK within a year. AFAIK, she's still with the fella and still resides in Ireland.

They were disappointed after reading several positive reviews about Mrs Alderidge online, and they drove for over two hours on icy roads in an effort to find her remote house. Maybe Alderidge is getting worse at readings with the onset of old age, or else she was just bad at them to start with? Who knows?

But the good news was that they each paid €20 for the reading, which is tuppence compared to what most readers charge nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kazbuckley

could someone pm me the numbers of any1 they thought was good please.
    what are the views on laurel lee?

kazbuckley wrote: »
    [...] what are the views on laurel lee?

I can only speak on behalf of a few people I know but, for the love of Larry Hagman, stay away from Laurel Lee. She's harmless but she couldn't read a receipt - never mind a person. AFAIK, she reads people's palms and a crystal ball in her car in the car park beside Dino's takeaway (which is at the traffic lights opposite Blackpool Shopping Centre) in Blackpool. Charges €50.

The short-term stuff she predicted for my cousin never came to pass. She told her that she'd go back to college within the year and be enmeshed in a 'love triangle' with two lads, one of whom would get her knocked up, etc. A load of b.s., as it turned out. She gets the person to put their €50 underneath the crystal ball, place their hand over the crystal ball and make a wish at the end of the reading. :rolleyes: By all accounts, she's a well-meaning, harmless lady with a young family to feed, but her readings are fairly crap.

Unless someone has stories or experiences with her that run to the contrary?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

nlm1980 wrote: »
    Hi, can someone please PM a number fof Veronica or Annette? Anybody been to see Kate in Adare?
    PLEASE and Thank U so so much

Ive bee nto see Kate in adare,shes actually in croom.
    most nothing came true but she did tell me id set up business in next ten years and that i had a sibling that should be living with me but isnt.

that was 10 years ago

she told me the girl i was with was cohabiting with someone else

these 3 things were tru

she got my future wife wrong tho

she also said id be well to do,bull**** as i havent a pot to piss in

I have her number here and im off to see stephanie in cobh tonight

went to Len in limerick last night

need a second opinion

a phase im going through

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Ive been to Veronica, found her brill!

• Advertisement

danni83 wrote: »
    i went to see annette singleton and to be honest i didnt find her that good, as i've been to see fortune tellers in the past, shes very basic to be honest and it was more like a chat and she didnt say much atall about whats going on in my life!!!!! on the other hand i went to see stephanie in cobh and she could tell me exactly what was going on gave me details about it, that noone would have known besides me, she was really cool actually i seen her twice better the second time!!:p

hi i went to stephanie last night,

has anything come through that she told u yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sheilao

I went to Annette Singleton last July and none of her predictions have come true. I had read great reviews about her on this site so decided to give her a go. Very disappointed by her. I'm still kind of sceptical about psychics and am waiting to be convinced....So why did I go in the first place? Well basically I was looking for some good news about the future as things had been going very badly for me recently...sometimes it's hard to stay postive when life gets like that and I was looking for someone to give me hope for the future and pull me out of the depths of depair....and I guess she did give me hope for the future but now that none of her predictions came true, I feel worse than I did before meeting her. I know that I shouldn't rely on a psychic to give me hope for the future .....but sometimes there is no one else to turn to.....if you know what I mean....

went to Veronica today,i wasnt going to go as i rang her 3 weeks ago and she texted back to say she had a 11 o c space,so i went as it was one of four i contacted and they all got back 1 by 1.

i was late so i didnt have much time,she does seem the best out of all i have been to as she said things she couldnt have known.we will see how it goes over the next year,il come back on here if anythings she says come through

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

I can only speak on behalf of a few people I know but, for the love of Larry Hagman, stay away from Laurel Lee. She's harmless but she couldn't read a receipt - never mind a person. AFAIK, she reads people's palms and a crystal ball in her car in the car park beside Dino's takeaway (which is at the traffic lights opposite Blackpool Shopping Centre) in Blackpool. Charges €50.

The short-term stuff she predicted for my cousin never came to pass. She told her that she'd go back to college within the year and be enmeshed in a 'love triangle' with two lads, one of whom would get her knocked up, etc. A load of b.s., as it turned out. She gets the person to put their €50 underneath the crystal ball, place their hand over the crystal ball and make a wish at the end of the reading. :rolleyes: By all accounts, she's a well-meaning, harmless lady with a young family to feed, but her readings are fairly crap.

Unless someone has stories or experiences with her that run to the contrary?

+1 on this. Really didn't find Laurel Lee good at all and she did the readings in Dino's while my friend and I had our reading's done the other sat in the car outside. It would have been 2-3 years ago at this stage but not one thing she said came true.

I would be interested in going to someone with a good reputation either in Cork city or within an hour or two's drive if anyone has any recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ally23

+1 on this. Really didn't find Laurel Lee good at all and she did the readings in Dino's while my friend and I had our reading's done the other sat in the car outside. It would have been 2-3 years ago at this stage but not one thing she said came true.

I would be interested in going to someone with a good reputation either in Cork city or within an hour or two's drive if anyone has any recommendations

I found Peter Matthew very good. He is a nice guy and seems to genuinely want to help people resolve issues.
    http://www.petermatthew.net/

Sheilao wrote: »
    I went to Annette Singleton last July and none of her predictions have come true. I had read great reviews about her on this site so decided to give her a go. Very disappointed by her. I'm still kind of sceptical about psychics and am waiting to be convinced....So why did I go in the first place? Well basically I was looking for some good news about the future as things had been going very badly for me recently...sometimes it's hard to stay positive when life gets like that and I was looking for someone to give me hope for the future and pull me out of the depths of despair....and I guess she did give me hope for the future but now that none of her predictions came true, I feel worse than I did before meeting her. I know that I shouldn't rely on a psychic to give me hope for the future .....but sometimes there is no one else to turn to.....if you know what I mean....

Yeah, I don't know what the fuss is about her because my sister visited her about a year ago and none of the short-term predictions have happened. I've never read about anyone saying her predictions came to pass, or heard from anyone who said same.

You'd wonder if some of these psychics/mediums either post on forums talking about their psychic greatness as if they're happy customers, or get their relatives or friends to post positive things about them.

I also don't know why Annette Singleton calls herself a "medium" because my sister said she didn't contact anyone who's dead for her. There was a suspicious-looking poster around this forum before named 'Summerbaby' who only had a few posts in total and was going on about how "amazing" Annette Singleton was/is. Anyway, from what I've read on here and heard elsewhere, people didn't mention anything about her communicating with dead people they knew. So, "medium", me arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

I went to Annette ages ago and her predictions came true for me. And no, I'm not her! One prediction was about relationship; she described the guy-his personality and how he would get in contact with me. Also, how he would be changing jobs when we met, and how it wouldn't be serious and I wouldn't have a long-term, serious relationship in the near future. There were other things about career and college too. That a decision about college that I would have to make (which I wasn't expecting!) would come up. I went back to her recently with my sister-we'll have to wait and see about most of the recent predictions. She told me the same things about my career in ten years time which she said the first time--(maybe she remembered me?). One of the recent predictions has come true--something she told my sister about our dad.
    I don't know, maybe it's a fluke, I respect other people's opinions if they found her bad so I don't know what to make of it!

I went to Annette ages ago and her predictions came true for me. And no, I'm not her! One prediction was about relationship; she described the guy-his personality and how he would get in contact with me. Also, how he would be changing jobs when we met, and how it wouldn't be serious and I wouldn't have a long-term, serious relationship in the near future. There were other things about career and college too. That a decision about college that I would have to make (which I wasn't expecting!) would come up. I went back to her recently with my sister-we'll have to wait and see about most of the recent predictions. She told me the same things about my career in ten years time which she said the first time--(maybe she remembered me?). One of the recent predictions has come true--something she told my sister about our dad.
    I don't know, maybe it's a fluke, I respect other people's opinions if they found her bad so I don't know what to make of it!

No, it's fine - everyone's opinion is valuable. I suppose Annette Singleton must have some sort of ability to have been reading for people for the last few years or so. Good instincts and counselling ability? I don't know - I've never met her.

I still don't think she's a medium though. I haven't ever heard one person say that she contacted someone dead belonged to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hummingbird1

Hi could someone pm me the numbers for the following:Veronica in Blackpool, Stephanie in Cobh, Annette Singleton in Cork city. Many thanks.

Hi could somebody PM me Stephanie and Veronica's numbers.

I am a very superstitious person and I love astrology and believe in horoscopes and everything along that line, but I am very gullible. I have never been to a Psychic due to this fact. I am one of the people that will end up telling the psychic my fortune and come out believing she did it all..... so I am wondering is there any point in spending time and money going to see a Psychic? I have a cousin who reads palms and gets notions in her head and rings to ask about them and it really scares me some times. But I am too afraid to have somebody close to me read my cards incase something bad comes up. Any help would be appreciated. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

I have been to rory in Clonmel (stay clear) although first time I saw him he was excellent, however he has disappeared now. I also went to Annette in Cork and found her useless a total waste of money. She was so off the mark it was ridicolous. I asked her if I would have any kids and she said she couldnt see any for me in the next 2 years anyway. I was 3 months pregnant at the time and regretted asking this as I spent the rest of the pregnancy worried that something would happen to the baby. thankfully it didnt. I think Annette likes talking about herself more than doing a reading for you and she is very expensive.

Advertisement