Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

stephanie in cobh is not the white witch....

Yes, I know that - both Stephanie's and the White Witch/Helen Barrett's numbers are listed in that directory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fairycakes123

anyone been to veronica lately??

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

hi could someone give me the contact for Annete Singleton?and Veronica in Blackpool?
    THANK YOU:)
    I would like Annette's number also if anyone has it

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

went to veronica in December she is the best out there by far. I have been to a number of them over the years, but tend to go back to veronica every two years or so. she is actually unreal and the stuff she said to me she could not have known. My aunt had just died and she said my moms sister was in the room, she passed recently and she even told me her name - not a case of rambling off a couple of names actually said her name is.......
    I must say, ive been to all others in Cork and I just believe no one is as good as her..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lstevo

Goldenlady wrote: »
    went to veronica in December she is the best out there by far. I have been to a number of them over the years, but tend to go back to veronica every two years or so. she is actually unreal and the stuff she said to me she could not have known. My aunt had just died and she said my moms sister was in the room, she passed recently and she even told me her name - not a case of rambling off a couple of names actually said her name is.......
    I must say, ive been to all others in Cork and I just believe no one is as good as her..

Hello all

Ok here it goes...
    I've been to many of these so called psychics and all are pretty inaccurate guess worky folks to be honest. Most I do think are well meaning.
    I talked to a psychic about 10 years ago and let me tell you she was the real thing!!
    Real psychics are extremely rare.
    They don't get things wrong...anything.
    And they are very very quick.
    In actual fact it's so quick it's quite mind blowing.
    The information flows so quick and naturally.
    I've been trying to find this woman i spoke to again but I can't remember her name or track her down.
    The first and golden rule of any real psychic is that they never tell you what to do in life.
    They can just tell you the way things are going. And it's up to you if you want to change it.
    But they do try to give you hints along the way to help you for the better.
    They know the better route or decisions for you but they just can't tell you UNLESS YOU ASK THEM
    For example...if they see a new romance for you and the right place to find it, they can't just tell you. You have to ask them if you will meet someone.
    They will drop hints like "maybe you will find someone new" hinting at you to ask them "will I meet some one new"
    Or "have you ever thought about going to Cuba"? Because they can see you will meet a true love there.
    Also they never say things like "it's never getting back to together" they don't use the word never. They will say things like "it's possible"
    Every thing that this woman told me happened and in the most intricate detail.
    She tried so hard to get me to ask her things that would have majorly changed my life as she told me she was seeing things. But I just wouldn't ASK. I was going through some stuff at the time. And didn't want to let go.
    She dropped so many hints and I realized years later that I missed out.
    I spoke to this woman on "Irish psychics live" 10 years ago.
    I've since called many other psychics there hoping to speak to or get someone if her qualities but not only are the ones I've talked to been vague but they've been total
    Charlatans.
    And really obviously too!
    I don't know why the quality has gone down so much.
    The woman I spoke to 10 years ago was around September time 2002 she had a Canadian/American accent.
    I'd give anything to find her again.

If any body can relate to what I am saying please reply. I would be so happy.
    But again I'll say the real ones are extremely rare.
    It's not the James van Pragues or the George Andersons or the flashy website psychics. It's the person sitting at the bus stop that you never notice.

I AM JUST SO SiCK OF FAKES and 99% are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lstevo

lstevo wrote: »

Hello all

Ok here it goes...
    I've been to many of these so called psychics and all are pretty inaccurate guess worky folks to be honest. Most I do think are well meaning.
    I talked to a psychic about 10 years ago and let me tell you she was the real thing!!
    Real psychics are extremely rare.
    They don't get things wrong...anything.
    And they are very very quick.
    In actual fact it's so quick it's quite mind blowing.
    The information flows so quick and naturally.
    I've been trying to find this woman i spoke to again but I can't remember her name or track her down.
    The first and golden rule of any real psychic is that they never tell you what to do in life.
    They can just tell you the way things are going. And it's up to you if you want to change it.
    But they do try to give you hints along the way to help you for the better.
    They know the better route or decisions for you but they just can't tell you UNLESS YOU ASK THEM
    For example...if they see a new romance for you and the right place to find it, they can't just tell you. You have to ask them if you will meet someone.
    They will drop hints like "maybe you will find someone new" hinting at you to ask them "will I meet some one new"
    Or "have you ever thought about going to Cuba"? Because they can see you will meet a true love there.
    Also they never say things like "it's never getting back to together" they don't use the word never. They will say things like "it's possible"
    Every thing that this woman told me happened and in the most intricate detail.
    She tried so hard to get me to ask her things that would have majorly changed my life as she told me she was seeing things. But I just wouldn't ASK. I was going through some stuff at the time. And didn't want to let go.
    She dropped so many hints and I realized years later that I missed out.
    I spoke to this woman on "Irish psychics live" 10 years ago.
    I've since called many other psychics there hoping to speak to or get someone if her qualities but not only are the ones I've talked to been vague but they've been total
    Charlatans.
    And really obviously too!
    I don't know why the quality has gone down so much.
    The woman I spoke to 10 years ago was around September time 2002 she had a Canadian/American accent.
    I'd give anything to find her again.

If any body can relate to what I am saying please reply. I would be so happy.
    But again I'll say the real ones are extremely rare.
    It's not the James van Pragues or the George Andersons or the flashy website psychics. It's the person sitting at the bus stop that you never notice.

I AM JUST SO SiCK OF FAKES and 99% are.

Oh and by the way there's no such thing as just being competent .....the real ones are all out, full on, accurate about everything.
    Let me tell you it's a experience you will never forget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shurwhynot11

Does anyone know how much Veronica charges?
    Thanks

Anyone been to Veronica lately and if so, how did you find her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 queenofcups

Anyone been to Veronica lately and if so, how did you find her?

I was at Veronica in November. She is difficult to get an appointment with, I guess because of her popularity - I was waiting since July. I found her good enough....a couple of bits of information were spot on for sure and there was one thing in particular that really amazed me. Nevertheless, I feel I approached the reading with very high expectations after seeing all the amazing reviews on here.... it's not that I was disappointed but I probably did expect something a little more.

I've been to Annette Singleton four times. The first time I saw her she blew me right out of the water. She told me numerous obscure and very specific predicitions that would occur over a given time period.... at the time I was hugely skeptical and thought what a load of sh$t, but THEY ALL CAME TRUE!!!! It really was amazing. The second time I went to her was somewhat less successful .... i was in a really bad place in myself and wanted a particular outcome to a situation in my life...this obviously is not a good attitude to have going into a reading, so maybe that impacted on quality of information. She gave very clear and accurate information about the other person who was involved in the situation though. The third time I found Annette good enough . Again some specific predicitions that materialised in the said time frame. There was nothing much happening in my life at the time and in the months that followed, and the reading very much reflected this - not much exciting/ unusual information. I last went to Annette over a year ago....this time I have to say I was quite disappointed. None of the predicitions materialised : ( Nevertheless, as a Tarot reader myself I know that a reading is just a snapshot of time based on the energies around you in that particular moment - of course things can change!

I have also sent numerous friends to Annette readings - people tend to report a mixed experience. Some have found her poor, others good/ excellent, and when she is on the mark with predictions they really are so specific and incredibly spot on! Even with the disappointment of my last reading I am tempted to go back to her again. Also, Annette really is a lovely woman! I do feel 80.00 for a reading is a bit steep however... so it is something I would have to carefully consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭d4b

Can anyone on this thread please give me a number for Veronica in Cork please x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 sarahovo

Hi, I am really considering seeing a tarot reader but Im unsure as it is a lot of money I saw one in Cobh a few years back and she was very hit and miss a lot of the things she said to me could have been said about any other girl my age but nothing she predicted actually came through! Anyone have any suggestions as to who would be the best

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

sarahovo wrote: »
    Hi, I am really considering seeing a tarot reader but Im unsure as it is a lot of money I saw one in Cobh a few years back and she was very hit and miss a lot of the things she said to me could have been said about any other girl my age but nothing she predicted actually came through! Anyone have any suggestions as to who would be the best
    who was it you saw matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

Hiya,
    few months ago I went to see Veronica and month after that Eileen Bullman in Bishopstown, I was amazed by both of them first of all because they both said exactly the same, witch is making me think it must be true and to be honest I do believe in stuff they said. Just wondering did it came true for u guys, cuz if Veronica said things would move in next 6 months (its bin 4 months by now) cuz she couldnt see exact month, than Eileen said more exact timing witch kinda already passed by not bringing any changes in my life, so yea wondering how it was for u all, did it came true and if it did was the timing right and all? All together I would definitely say they both are worth to go see them, not only lovely ladies but they were so specific about things in my life that person just looking at me would never guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shalamar

Hi Kriiss,

I havent seen Veronica, but I have seen Eileen and I found her crap to be honest. Now, she said a few things that would be right about me but I felt a lot of it was led, like it was a chat with a friend yknow finding things out? The only fortune teller I've seen that has been bang on with dates has been Stephanie in Cobh. I've seen her a few times now and I love seeing her. My first time she told me loads about me, my past etc and then told me 'Your next boyfriend will be your soul mate, will become your husband and you'll meet him soon'... A year later (in Sept), no man and I went to see her with a friend that wanted to go, I thought why not, a bit of fun. So, again, she told me exactly the same as before about my past, my family, my health etc and then it came to the boyfriend bit, said the same again and I thought "Ah, I've been played" and she looked at me seriously and said, 'When I say soon, I mean January or February" ... Well, lo and behold, I met my now husband on Dec 26th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Hiya,

Anyone got a number and address for Veronica? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 clairekasey

Hi, Im looking for veronica in blackpool's number. could someone pm it to me please and thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html
    u`ll find her number there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Got a reading one year ago from a woman in Cobh up by the football club called Maria unfortunately everything came true.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

James DD wrote: »
    Got a reading one year ago from a woman in Cobh up by the football club called Maria unfortunately everything came true.

Could u send me on her details. Thanks

Could u send me on her details. Thanks
    sorry dont have the number

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I have an appointment with Veronica next month, but I don't know where in Cork she is located. Could someone please pm me her address.
    Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

sent you the direction on the PM

Went to veronica for a reading and I have to say I found her to be very good. Also both her and Rory Bates told me the exact same thing. I am delighted to have gone and I would thoroughly recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

Was it difficult to get an appointment as in were you waiting long?

I was waiting 2 months.

Went to veronica for a reading and I have to say I found her to be very good. Also both her and Rory Bates told me the exact same thing. I am delighted to have gone and I would thoroughly recommend her.
    Was going to go see her after your review but picked Rory instead will leave it at that now but found him very accurate for me

I found Rory is equally as good as Veronica.
    In my experience both of them are the real thing.
    I find it amazing that they both mentioned the exact same events that will take place for me in the future! !
    I will say though, Veronica did give me a longer reading. I was with her for an hour. With Rory, I felt like I was being rushed a bit. But that doesn't affect their readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 purplegem

:cool:hey guys any1 hear the good psychic in ballincollig shes meant to be fabxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 8 purplegem

theres a medium/psychic in ballincollig and shes fab she's only been doing readings for the last 3 years any1 heard of her she's brill her readings are similar to veronica ive been to her every year and all my friends have been to her we go back every year xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

purplegem wrote: »
    theres a medium/psychic in ballincollig and shes fab she's only been doing readings for the last 3 years any1 heard of her she's brill her readings are similar to veronica ive been to her every year and all my friends have been to her we go back every year xxxx
    Hello new reader in Ballincollig,
    Im living in Ballincollig hon :P

Advertisement