Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 purplegem

oh hi hon you from ballincollig have been to that psychic I'm on about she's meant to be brill but heard she gave it up!! pity:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

purplegem wrote: »
    oh hi hon you from ballincollig have been to that psychic I'm on about she's meant to be brill but heard she gave it up!! pity:(
    sent you a private message to discuss her think I know where she is :)

where?:)

Hi guys, could you pm those fortune tellers' numbers in cork? Thanks in advance!

there's good one in ballincollig, and veronica in blackpool and I've heard Eileen bullman in bishopstown . ;)

julia1244 wrote: »
    could you send me Annette's number please?

she's away to much money though it's like 80euros for a reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Norma Di

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Truthfully, I think there are VERY FEW good psychics/fortune tellers (I hate that term) in Cork. Based on my own few adventures and anecdotes of my friends, I can say the following...

COMPETANT

1. Veronica in Blackpool.

2. Stephanie in Cobh.

3. Annette Singleton in Cork city.

UTTER SH!TE

1. Tom Flynn (when he's in Cork - he travels around, unfortunately for all the gullible, vulnerable f*cks who come into contact with him).

2. Laurel Lee, usually found in the Blackpool area.

3. Madame Rose Lee, in the northside of Cork, but travels.

4. The White Witch of Cobh (albeit with rare, random beams of accuracy for some people I know, but she's a circus act overall).

5. A rather scary woman by the name of Chris Morgan. STAY AWAY from this crazy f*cker. I think she used to live in Ballincollig but she has since moved house.

6. Eileen Bulman in Bishopstown. More vague and generalised than a politician canvassing for votes.

7. Some traveller lady called 'Gypsy Kathleen'.

I can't think of any more right now.

I came to Chris Morgan a few years ago she claimed to be a healer she is a complete con artist all she wanted to do was to take money from me she is bad news beware all she wants is your money

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Norma Di

purplegem wrote: »
    theres a medium/psychic in ballincollig and shes fab she's only been doing readings for the last 3 years any1 heard of her she's brill her readings are similar to veronica ive been to her every year and all my friends have been to her we go back every year xxxx

is there any good psychic in dublin?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Norma Di wrote: »
    I came to Chris Morgan a few years ago she claimed to be a healer she is a complete con artist all she wanted to do was to take money from me she is bad news beware all she wants is your money
    Competent Annette Singleton in Cork city not a prayer went to her 2years ago and cold reading to a tee keeps you busy by telling you about her own life while reading your body language. over charges 80 for a reading incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 1 diana2005

445279.ie wrote: »
    Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number
    hi i would like to have a veronicas number as well please, thank you

diana2005 wrote: »
    hi i would like to have a veronicas number as well please, thank you

phone numbers are here of many readers including veronica's
    http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

Norma Di wrote: »

Been to a load try billy drake in youghal or Stephanie in cobh

Went to stephanie in cobh few years ago everything she told me and my friend came true lost her number could you pm her number to me

lionessIRE wrote: »
    Ive been to see Annette Singleton, Stephanie in Cobh, the white witch in Cobh and Veronica and I have to say Annette was the best.

You can google her name and get her contact details from her website.

I found stephanie in cobh the best

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

• Registered Users Posts: 6 eightofcups

hiya
    just wondering on feedback from veronica. I went to her a few weeks ago and she has given me a time frame of 4-6 weeks for things in her prediction to come true. has anything come true for any one?

I must say I found her fab, 4 small things this week have happened it is freaky!!

was also thinking of going to Annette in douglas. what is she like?? how long should u leave between each??

hiya
    just wondering on feedback from veronica. I went to her a few weeks ago and she has given me a time frame of 4-6 weeks for things in her prediction to come true. has anything come true for any one?

I must say I found her fab, 4 small things this week have happened it is freaky!!

was also thinking of going to Annette in douglas. what is she like?? how long should u leave between each??
    save your money there believe me , yes Veronica is very good excellent for predictions

do u mean about Annette???

Veronica is fantastic

will discuss by pm
    Veronica was always spot on she keeps her readings short but precise

ya veronica was spot on even with the spirits in the room. what she has predicted seems unlikely at the moment I just like feedback if she has been right for people and about her time frame

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 trishia

could you pm me the number please of fortune teller in clon thanks a mill

any chance i could get veronica the fortune tellers number please

trishia wrote: »
    any chance i could get veronica the fortune tellers number please

all the numbers are here
    http://www.paranormal.ie/

has anybody got the number please for the fortune teller in clonakilty

hi glossy any chance you could pm me the number for sandy the fortune teller in clonakilty

trishia wrote: »
    hi glossy any chance you could pm me the number for sandy the fortune teller in clonakilty
    think that ship has well sailed that was in 2008:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shurwhynot11

Hi,
    I went to Veronica in October this year. She gave me a time line for when particular predictions would come to fruition. The time she gave for one event has come and gone and nothing happened. I'm just wondering how accurate is she with regards time lines?

Hi,
    I went to Veronica in October this year. She gave me a time line for when particular predictions would come to fruition. The time she gave for one event has come and gone and nothing happened. I'm just wondering how accurate is she with regards time lines?
    I went to Veronica 2years back and she told me she would never give time frames so hmm what has changed with her then ? predictions from that reading did come true in fairness, she told me that my love life would work out still waiting on that one but she said it will take a while we will see. went to Rory he said the same thing but that reading was only one year ago and he tells the time frame by year parts like some one said here first part second part etc and he has a great rep. again we shall see. He has been right about many things just like Veronica

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

I went to see Veronica months ago, beginning of the year, she said lots of things that sadly haven't happen yet, but she said 13th of december 2013, will be very important day for me, like something good is gonna happen, was waiting for the day all year, pity it was just a random day... wanted to get a new appointment with her but bin waiting since September and haven't heard anything from her!

• Advertisement

kriiss wrote: »
    I went to see Veronica months ago, beginning of the year, she said lots of things that sadly haven't happen yet, but she said 13th of december 2013, will be very important day for me, like something good is gonna happen, was waiting for the day all year, pity it was just a random day... wanted to get a new appointment with her but bin waiting since September and haven't heard anything from her!
    I would say give her a skip.
    It just maybe wasn't for you why go back if during the whole year nothing came to pass then let it go, try someone new theres lots out there ;)

Advertisement