Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Off-Topic, insult, picture and everything else thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

True, but any of the people that i have shown this video believed that Mr Brendan Campbell was at much to blame for encouraging the garda on, and even my mum who would be much against that sort of thing agreed, she actually found it quite funny, so much so, she nearly dropped the laptop!

at the end of the day its not acting in a professional manner and shows AGS in a very bad light this is why many lose faith in force

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Well Mr Brendan Campbell may well be blamed but the videos title includes him being called a 'nutjob', which is something that no member of the public would like to be called.

Also agree with the above comments that it shows AGS as a whole in bad light.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Very, Very poor going on part of all members involved.

Seriously. To try and show off in front of a cameraphone alone is stupid - but to do something offensive -and- being a member on active duty is even worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

I very much agree with everyone, but it still made me laugh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

I agree with Polizei , very bad form but I did piss myself laughing.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭daithip

Don't know about anyone else but imo don't think it's in the best of taste to post videos on ES forum that has resulted in members losing their jobs or being disciplined, no matter how funny they are, just my two cents.

daithip wrote: »
    Don't know about anyone else but imo don't think it's in the best of taste to post videos on ES forum that has resulted in members losing their jobs or being disciplined, no matter how funny they are, just my two cents.

I actually think its a fantastic idea, the horse has bolted there no piont shutting the gate. It may as well be shown to every who answers to the public to remind them that the best way to avoid Youtube is avoid being filmed at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

its yer man from the meteor ad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭rookie09

check this out!only tv3 could show this:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQzBaB7kY6E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Guard -v- London Lawyer

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by an Irish
    Garda. He thinks that he is smarter than the guard because he is a
    lawyer, from London , and is certain that he has a better education
    than any paddy cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some
    fun at the Garda's expense!!

Irish Garda says," License and registration, please."

London Lawyer says, "What for?"

Irish Garda replies, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the Stop
    sign."

London Lawyer says , "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Irish Garda says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License
    And registration, please."

London Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Irish Garda says, "The difference is, you have to come to complete
    stop, that's the law.. License and registration, please!"

London Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between
    "slow down" and "stop", I'll give you my license and registration and
    you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the
    ticket.."

Irish Garda says, "Sounds fair.. Exit your vehicle, sir."

The London lawyer exits his vehicle. The Irish Garda takes out his
    baton and starts beating the f*ck out of the lawyer with it and says,
    "Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?"

This week VicPol attended a Break 2 days ago in which 14 Puppies where stolen. The thieves where caught red handed in the Premises. The dog squad was on hand to lead the cops to the Thieves car. The car contained 14 Puppies who where all busy dumping in the offenders car. Apparently one went and they all went.

The car belonged to the offenders but was not registered, hence the cops locked the car and left it including the contents of 14 puppys in it for the day, this week melbournes mid day weather is 33+ :)

Thats Justice...

Zambia232 wrote: »
    This week VicPol attended a Break 2 days ago in which 14 Puppies where stolen. The thieves where caught red handed in the Premises. The dog squad was on hand to lead the cops to the Thieves car. The car contained 14 Puppies who where all busy dumping in the offenders car. Apparently one went and they all went.

The car belonged to the offenders but was not registered, hence the cops locked the car and left it including the contents of 14 puppys in it for the day, this week melbournes mid day weather is 33+ :)

Thats Justice...
    I dont no whether this is a joke or.....:rolleyes:

I dont no whether this is a joke or.....:rolleyes:

I couldnt make this stuff up

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pongy-pups-land-burglars-in-do-do/story-e6frf7kx-1225799510741

Zambia232 wrote: »

Arite thanks, it was just the following part that made me question the authenticity :rolleyes:>>"The car contained 14 Puppies who where all busy dumping in the offenders car. Apparently one went and they all went."

Any lads in DMR (Lima District i think) that recognise this ?? Just at at the end i hear a haztec aproaching :P ! Nothing like posting a good quality piece of evidence, with names included even. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭djtechnics1210

Be nice to see that particular individual (not mentioning names) dragged before the courts!!!!!!!

Be nice to see that particular individual (not mentioning names) dragged before the courts!!!!!!!
    Yeh theres plenty of spec there to get Section 2 Criminal damage if it was thoroughly investigated, looks like council property to..:rolleyes::p

Any lads in DMR (Lima District i think) that recognise this ?? Just at at the end i hear a haztec aproaching :P ! Nothing like posting a good quality piece of evidence, with names included even. :rolleyes:

That would be Greenfield Park in Neilstown.

Local station Ronanstown.
    Phone: 01 666 7700

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭ivabiggon

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2744517/Crazy-gardener-trims-hedge-with-a-ride-on-lawnmower-and-a-crane.html

i know this isn't ES related but it is "off the topic anything else related" and i saw it in a paper while shopping up in Newry on Tuesday!!!!!:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

ivabiggon wrote: »
    i know this isn't ES related but it is "off the topic anything else related" and i saw it in a paper while shopping up in Newry on Tuesday!!!!!:D:P

Could be Bord Snip?

Was that your kitten fuelled SUV blocking my puppy powered Bently from getting out of the wheelchair spot at the Quayside then? Selfish ant typical.

was that u? nice to put a face to your handle:D:P

has anyone got info on the first garda car or fleet of cars, maybe someone who has involvement with the historical society, thats if you have one.
    i'm talking when the state was formed, i know the original garda cars were probably inherited from the Brits on their departure, but there had to be a car some where that the first garda symbol was put on.
    i think Dublin fire brigade was the first fire service in Ireland to have the first motorized truck and ambulance, up to then it was horse n cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

ivabiggon wrote: »
    has anyone got info on the first garda car or fleet of cars, maybe someone who has involvement with the historical society, thats if you have one.
    i'm talking when the state was formed, i know the original garda cars were probably inherited from the Brits on their departure, but there had to be a car some where that the first garda symbol was put on.
    i think Dublin fire brigade was the first fire service in Ireland to have the first motorized truck and ambulance, up to then it was horse n cart.

Have a feeling it was a Ford Model A in the 40's. thats in my head for some reason.

If your really interested, your best bet is to ring the Garda museum in Dublin castle and make an appointment to go in.

if investaigated really well could he be brought up for s56 of RTA?!? :D

da__flash wrote: »
    if investaigated really well could he be brought up for s56 of RTA?!? :D
    And at the back of my mind, something says s57 also, looks like corporation housing to me, could be wrong.....

o yes i think it could be also... a nice few things to be put to the offeder if i do say :D

He'll get nothing if nobody reports it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement