Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you pay for teh sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

javaboy wrote: »
    Some people actually prefer it in the ass.
    Those people are anal tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Not a hope in hell. No way.

Have you seen the prices they are charging? There is just no value there. Id rather have a curry chip and go home for a ****.

They were 25e in German. One of the lads wanted to go into one but didn't want to roide her. He just wanted a massage.

The massage was 50e :eek:

I thought a guy on top of you having sex would be more expensive then rubbing a bit of oil on a back.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

They were 25e in German. One of the lads wanted to go into one but didn't want to roide her. He just wanted a massage.

The massage was 50e :eek:

I thought a guy on top of you having sex would be more expensive then rubbing a bit of oil on a back.

Minimal effort from woman for massage: Move arms about.
    Minimal effort from woman for sex: None.

That might explain the price difference. Oh and €25 hookers? :eek: That can't be good.

Minimal effort from woman for massage: Move arms about.
    Minimal effort from woman for sex: None.

That might explain the price difference. Oh and €25 hookers? :eek: That can't be good.

They were legal and it seems Germany enjoys competition in all its markets.

There was one who had a massive sign outside her room saying the services she offered. The discounts and specials she did. It also said she was one of the few who would do super anal and then it showed a pic of her with a strap-on

I was shocked and amazed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

lol etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Mary Harney always reminds me of Baron Harkonen from the David Lynch's version of Dune.

She always reminded me of Butterball tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

A friend of mine was at a stag night and one night they got a whore to come back to the hotel.

All 7 or 8 of them had a ride and they convinced one of the young lads (about 18) to have a go. The young lad was last ride after 8 of them.

He was in there a few minutes and the rest of them couldnt help but have a sneaky peep to see what was going on. They looked into the bedroom through the window over the door and there was the young lad licking the whores messy beaver.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

in the circumstances described - yes i would! safer than picking up some young one in the club an' she riddled with cooties and what not!

Caoimhín wrote: »
    A friend of mine was at a stag night and one night they got a whore to come back to the hotel.

All 7 or 8 of them had a ride and they convinced one of the young lads (about 18) to have a go. The young lad was last ride after 8 of them.

He was in there a few minutes and the rest of them couldnt help but have a sneaky peep to see what was going on. They looked into the bedroom through the window over the door and there was the young lad licking the whores messy beaver.

Thats a myth.

I heard the same story from different people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

It's an ideal world, prostitution is legal, you're walking home a little tipsy from the pub, you're youthful, you're single, you're happy.

You pass by a (sex)shop window and there's a pretty, scantily clad, young lady standing there in an inviting fashion. There's a plaque above the door that states

So there you have it, you can bone this hottie at a reasonable rate with the comfort of knowing she's 'pure', not only that, but she just so happens to be allergic to condoms:cool:

So, would ya?

Though I've been tempted now and again over the years, the idea of sex with somebody who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (unless you paid, and specified in advance) just puts me off, regardless of looks, price and all that. Thats without consideration of STD/STI etc.

• Advertisement

Thats a myth.

I heard the same story from different people.

That would make sense though wouldn't it? Caomhin's friend could have been any one of those 7 or 8 people. Each of those 7 or 8 people would presumably tell a bunch of their friends. So it's perfectly conceivable that someone would have heard the same story.

In fact I'd go so far as to say it would be more suspicious if someone else hadn't heard the story.

That would make sense though wouldn't it? Caomhin's friend could have been any one of those 7 or 8 people. Each of those 7 or 8 people would presumably tell a bunch of their friends. So it's perfectly conceivable that someone would have heard the same story.

In fact I'd go so far as to say it would be more suspicious if someone else hadn't heard the story.

Nah, the one i heard was slightly different. They were builders going back to a house. All the lads had a shot except the youngest.

When he came out the lads asked him how did get on. He said he did the usual, kissing, licking and shagging. The lads all looked at each other after he said kissed her and gave her oral sex.

I heard another version after that one. Seems to change to suit the tellers profession.

Another great one is the one about a group of lads in some flats/apartments on the southside. They were all doing drugs and one lad shows up with a girl. He goes up stairs and has sex with her. He comes back down and tells the other lads that is mad out of it on E and is really horny so they can all take a shot.

The lads go up one by one. The last one goes up and sees her on the bed doggie style. So he starts the deed but half way through she turns around and its his sister. The guy freaks out and jumps off the balcony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

sure.

if it were legal - and safegaurds put in place re STIs and human trafficking, plus I could reasonably afford it.

and I'm female.

hot2def wrote: »
    sure.

if it were legal - and safegaurds put in place re STIs and human trafficking, plus I could reasonably afford it.

and I'm female.

Clear your PM inbox. I suspect it's about to get crowded in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I may as well fess up to the fact that I'm nothing to write home about in the looks department.

hot2def wrote: »
    I may as well fess up to the fact that I'm nothing to write home about in the looks department.

Shouldn't make a difference tbh. :)

How exactly is that "writing home" thing supposed to work anyway?
    Dear Mammy,
    How's everybody at home? I'm busy here with work and college but I'm enjoying myself. Not drinking too much! ;)

Anyway give my love to everyone. I hope to be home for Christmas.

Lots of love,
    Son

P.S. I saw this hottie at the mall today. 9 maybe 9 and a half. Great rack and a nice tight ass. Big blowjob lips too but not fake looking like some girls have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I am looking for male prostitutes, if there were any yes i would pay for sex... No harm...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

MIN2511 wrote: »
    I am looking for male prostitutes, if there were any yes i would pay for sex... No harm...
    You can pay me as much or as little as you want tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I just started up business 5 minutes ago, let's take it to PM's... :o

No but really, if it were legal and safeguards and so on put in place, I wouldn't mind taking advantage of it with the missus for a threesome. No hangups or worries afterwards, was a simple service purely for pleasure, for the both of us I might add so really I'd be all for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

You can pay me as much or as little as you want tbh.

hmmm... I might just take you up on that:D
    Nehaxak wrote: »
    I just started up business 5 minutes ago, let's take it to PM's... :o

No but really, if it were legal and safeguards and so on put in place, I wouldn't mind taking advantage of it with the missus for a threesome. No hangups or worries afterwards, was a simple service purely for pleasure, for the both of us I might add so really I'd be all for it.

How illegal is it really?

Tbh, in PI when people fess up about lack of sexual experience i suggest using prostitutes...
    I don't see anything wrong with paying for sex, there's nothing free in this world!!!

• Advertisement

I don't see anything wrong with paying for sex, there's nothing free in this world!!!

Yes even cucumbers cost money

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Poll is at 63 for and 68 against.

John McCain is probably perusing through this thread wondering why the poll's on Tuesday couldn't have looked somwhat similair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Ah I dunno, using a prostitute takes all the passion out of sex, the neccessary excitement, the thrill of something new. She may as well be chewing gum and watching corrie while you're doing your business for all shes getting out of it, other than a few euros. The biggest erotic organ is the mind, folks, remember that. By that measure, hookers are borrinngg.

:D

The biggest erotic organ is the mind, folks, remember that. By that measure, hookers are borrinngg.

Isn't your negative attitude towards hookers a bit small-minded. ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Isn't your negative attitude towards hookers a bit small-minded. ;):D
    I see what you did there. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

all men pay for sex.

no they dont.

Spyral wrote: »
    no they dont.

Virgins don't but everyone else does.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Spyral wrote: »
    no they dont.
    Flowers: $10
    New Suit: $150
    Fancy Dinner Date: $400

Getting a kiss on your cheek and falling asleep with your dick in your hand: Priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

It's an ideal world, prostitution is legal, you're walking home a little tipsy from the pub, you're youthful, you're single, you're happy.

You pass by a (sex)shop window and there's a pretty, scantily clad, young lady standing there in an inviting fashion. There's a plaque above the door that states

So there you have it, you can bone this hottie at a reasonable rate with the comfort of knowing she's 'pure',
    not only that, but she just so happens to be allergic to condoms:cool:

So, would ya?

Eh HELLO!!!! Am I missing something here:confused::confused::confused: She's hardly going to remain pure for long if she has no way of protecting herself from std's :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Eh HELLO!!!! Am I missing something here:confused::confused::confused: She's hardly going to remain pure for long if she has no way of protecting herself from std's :rolleyes:

Yes you are missing something. You're missing the part where it's a hypothetical situation where the problem of STDs does not exist. :rolleyes:

Advertisement