Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you pay for teh sex?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

wait a minute!

You pay them 150 euro for the roide, then money for the hotel. I assume they expect a meal and drinks.

Sure you could fly over to german and back for cheaper

Nah nah not at all.

I know nothing. nothing at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

probably best to leave it at that.

Don't want boards linked to any semi legal sites.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ti o be fair, lets put things into perspective...

150 for 30 minutes.

That's at least ten roides!!

15 euro per roide! Sure that's cheaper than taxi fair home!

Nah with most Hookers its a

'once ya pop, ya stop' rule

My preference is to muck about slowly till I hear the 5 minute Buzzer then its a race against the clock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

wait a minute!

You pay them 150 euro for the roide, then money for the hotel. I assume they expect a meal and drinks.

Sure you could fly over to german and back for cheaper
    Its known as an Incall, tbh.

I've never done it but I have given it serious thought.

Overheal wrote: »
    Its known as an Incall, tbh.

I've never done it but I have given it serious thought.

ah i see.

Overheal go and do it. You can report back unregged. Just use a phrase so some of us know its you, like "I voted for Obama".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

why would I pay for it when I'm getting paid for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭monosharp

To everyone saying hookers are dirty.

Depends on the variety of hooker.

Obviously enough if you go out and take Mary working on the corner home shes going to be dirty, diseased and on drugs.

Then again what a lot of people don't seem to realise is that if you go out to a bar and take Mary the not-bad-looking drunk girl home she could just as easily be dirty, diseased and on drugs.

Just because a girl isn't a hooker doesn't mean shes any cleaner.
    The fact of the matter is that depending on what kind of establishment you visit it changes dramatically. There are many establishments for example where the girls have a greater chance of been cleaner then a girl who isn't actually on the game at all.

Many prostitutes are extremely careful and clean. In certain kinds of establishment in Asia for example they always wash thoroughly before doing anything with you, then they wash you thoroughly before touching you and then nothing occurs without condoms. The "owner" gets them checked out regularly because if he didn't his business would go straight down the toilet. One drunken businessman gets anything from the establishment and its going to go under.

But saying all that, no I wouldn't pay. Not for any moral reasons, I have none. But because I simply don't like the idea of paying for sex for under an hour with a complete stranger who only wants to get it over with as soon as possible and move onto the next client.

Oh I've had a handy paid for me if that counts. (There are establishments which only offer hand jobs) Absolutely stunning college student earning some cash on the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

No, Id never pay for it...then again Im a girl so Im not sure Id ever have to..

Have to say though the idea of a guy going to a whore for anything actually grosses me out and would make me think less of the guy. I just think its wrong and icky..

Just my 2c

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Anyone read them free papers this morning? About prostitution....

Interesting don't you think...

MIN2511 wrote: »

so you think magicmarker writes for one of those newspapers and is using boards as a source of info?

THE MONSTER!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

didn't get to read them... any chance of a link??

so you think magicmarker writes for one of those newspapers and is using boards as a source of info?

THE MONSTER!!

Maybe....

robtri wrote: »
    didn't get to read them... any chance of a link??
    Check out emetro or something, no link yet
    http://img.e-metro.ie/e-edition-ie/Avao7/Metroire20081111/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-metro.ie%2Fe-metro-ie

The bulk of the story was in Herald AM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Domo230 wrote: »
    Yeah but the government guarantees shes clean.

I voted no because the above is completely impossible with someone who has multiple partners every hour

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

*shifty eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

THE MONSTER!!

Nah the freesheets get all their stories off digg and reddit.

*shifty eyes*

hehehhe:D

Is prostitution legal?

I know to a certain degree it isn't(when there are pimps involved and office premises) but apparently a woman can set up shop in her house and employ herself and its legal...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Biggins wrote: »
    Well if she/he was cleared by a service decimated by cuts thanks to "Harness Harney" - definately "NO" - I wouldn't trust the results of the tests!

P.S. "Harness Harney" because there is so much useless blubber on her, she needs a harness to carry it all around!

When is that "Thumbs Down" icon being introduced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Des wrote: »
    all men pay for sex.

the biggest cost of all is making her pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

javaboy wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't look back at the original post to see exactly how the OP worded it. I humbly apologise. Basically it amounts to the same thing. STDs have been taken out of the equation. It's a hypothetical situation where they are not a factor in visiting a prostitute.

Any other nits you feel the need to pick?

Why have you got some :D:D:D
    male prossies, I cant see myself but I wouldnt rule it out, depends how long I'd been single,

Advertisement