Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Panel 2008

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Look anything without Ray Darcy is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭camel toe

is that ur one blanaid o ceafaigh(ur one that was on tat show on the den with dara o brian back in the day) in disguise?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Zigmund

Someone shut her up. She is the epitomy of an ill-educated person who thinks they know more than they obviously do.

Also, Neil delamere's moustache looks like ****. Fair play to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭coup1917

Ya the cameraman defo has a thing for Grainne......he cant keep the feckin camera off her.........better than D'Arcy though i suppose......:rolleyes:

lmao look at this gingers hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

What are feck are RTE and Happy Endings doing?

The Panel is a format which works across many countries and RTE/Happy Endings have taken a format that works in many countries and have broken it.

It seems rather than a topical humorous look at current events it is now a vehicle to promote the kind of beige bland dull planks that Donnybrook is oh so adept at churning out.

Kill 'em all and let God sort them out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

My christ it's like a less funny version of Prime Time.

LMAO they showed that hilarious vid of that fat bitch on youtube. i lmaoed today in the library when i seen it...waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Euuuuggggggggghhhhhhh. This is just painful. That tart form the Darcy show just isn't funny, full stop, **** off. Shut up, unless you have something funny to say, which ids never. And she doesn't stop.

Seoige, is a fine fine thing. She's just bitch slapped your one now.

WTF r they doin???????????? hahaha

• Advertisement

Ooohhhh choreographed scripted pretend cat fight rubbish... wow that was like almost halfway funny :rolleyes:

Christ I thought that was gonna get serious...........
    That was the most uncomfortable b*tch fight to watch

here andrew maxwell is keeping on the low done tonite...im a fan of him and find his comedy funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

He definitely stole that coke joke from boards!

Profiler wrote: »
    Ooohhhh choreographed scripted pretend cat fight rubbish... wow that was like almost halfway funny :rolleyes:

Don't know how scripted it was as your one from TodayFM had no comebacks and looked pretty embarrassed.

camel toe wrote: »
    here andrew maxwell is keeping on the low done tonite...im a fan of him and find his comedy funny.

Think he's been sedated for the RTE 1 audience..........

el dude wrote: »
    Don't know how scripted it was as your one from TodayFM had no comebacks and looked pretty embarrassed.
    Yeah that was scripted, there is no way Ne Shiogie (or however you spell it) can think on her feet like that and I think the embarrassment from Ray Darcy lite was that she can't act or deliever a line

whoever this guy is he's bringing a bit of easyness, lightness and calmness to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

even though it was scripted that was hilarious

:( well that was a steaming pile of bovine fertilizer...

The Panel is dead and gone, it's with O'Leary in the Grave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Liked it more tonight, Jesus Grainne Seoige is so hot :D

ok im not being mean, becoz i genuinely like the panel but back in the day ud be laughing through the show, now it just gos over my head.

Chong wrote: »
    Liked it more tonight, Jesus Grainne Seoige is so hot :D

get out bill:)

;)

Yeah that was scripted, there is no way Ne Shiogie (or however you spell it) can think on her feet like that and I think the embarrassment from Ray Darcy lite was that she can't act or deliever a line

No way of knowing really. Could tell Darcy-Lite(i like that) was genuinely pissed off.

Anyway, if Seoige is going to look that good every week she's more than welcome back.

They wheeled that last guest out fairly quickly........

Show is sinking fast however they managed it......Good old RTE..........:(
    The lads look like deer in the headlights for this series.....there's no rapour between them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

el dude wrote: »
    No way of knowing really. Could tell Darcy-Lite(i like that) was genuinely pissed off.

Anyway, if Seoige is going to look that good every week she's more than welcome back.
    HEar Hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

Gerry Anderson was on for like only 2 minutes! Do you think his jokes about dwarves were too offensive for RTE1? Gráinne looked disgusted even behind her forced smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

I thought it was a million percent better tonight seoige was better by far and eye candy as well at least she let the guys get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dots104

:( well that was a steaming pile of bovine fertilizer...

The Panel is dead and gone, it's with O'Leary in the Grave

well put. i feared the worst when the show went to rte 1. just like rte to ruin a good irish show

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Right. It's very simple. This is what they need.

Bring back dara.
    Gag Mairead.
    WHere's Jimmy Carr?
    Shoot Maxwell.
    Have Grainne get nekid!

The whole bloody thing just seems too rehersed and staged these days :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement