Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faking it

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

It doesn't make anyone happy, it just saves a conversation you don't want to have.

ie: "Do I look fat in this?" - "No, of course not" as opposed to:
    "Yes" and the consequences.

You fake it and go to sleep, and get up and go.
    As opposed to not coming, getting asked "am I doing something wrong? Is it me? What's wrong?" and offering a truthful answer but having to console someone else's ego, when in reality you've had your fun, are happy enough that you're not going to cum, and you what to finish up.

Considering that I've only done this in non-serious relationships/very very short ones, I don't really see the shock factor here folks.

Naturally I wouldn't consider it in a serious relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

Zulu wrote: »
    Considering that I've only done this in non-serious relationships/very very short ones, I don't really see the shock factor here folks.

I agree. Maybe people mean it is a bad idea if it happens consistently with a person.

But if you never see that person again? Well, why not.
    I can see how it is so much easier to lie in a "once off" situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Wibbs wrote: »
    I've faked it as a guy, probably for the same reasons as women do. I was bored or tired or just not getting there. Sometimes it was the woman being not so good technique wise, mostly it was me just not being into it. BTW a condom makes it so easy to fake. They're hardly checking it out afterward.:)

I wouldn't bother (I'm a guy).

On the odd occassion when the sex has been boring/bad I'll just withdraw and have a ****.

Sorry if that sounds crude.

'Sex is like a race, who ever cums first - WIN'S'..

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Classy stuff ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Zulu wrote: »
    It doesn't make anyone happy, it just saves a conversation you don't want to have.

ie: "Do I look fat in this?" - "No, of course not" as opposed to:
    "Yes" and the consequences.

You fake it and go to sleep, and get up and go.
    As opposed to not coming, getting asked "am I doing something wrong? Is it me? What's wrong?" and offering a truthful answer but having to console someone else's ego, when in reality you've had your fun, are happy enough that you're not going to cum, and you what to finish up.

Do people really ask "did you come?" seems a bit...intrusive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If that seems intrusive then you're possibly a bit late at that stage, given what'd have already happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Piste wrote: »
    Do people really ask "did you come?" seems a bit...intrusive!
    Well if they don't get a show, and you stop. They are going to ask why.
    However, if you give them a little show, they won't ask.

This isn't really that complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Wibbs wrote: »
    Hmmmm my crystal ball says someone didn't read the thread.:D

fair point ;) i don't know how you could be fooled though, unless it was very very dark. :p

Advertisement