Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faking it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Wibbs wrote: »
    we can climax without leaking anyway. Easy enough trick to learn.

Dude, teach me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Galvasean wrote: »
    Dude, teach me. :pac:

Gay forum is that way ->

Gay forum is that way ->

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

farohar wrote: »
    Seriously ladies, be honest, not brutal, but honest, or we'll never learn.

If it helps any; remember that you're doing us a favour since it won't be for being crap in bed that you decide to call it a day, or you could even be helping us with the next girl we get this far with.

You can be good in bed without the lady that you're with ever having an orgasm, it could be totally her problem and not due to your lack of bedroom skillz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ive never faked it and probably never will.dont see the point in lying and id be really embaressed to in case i did it like compleatly obviously.

• Advertisement

I'm surprised no one has called me on noticing how a partner was faking it.

"Of course you knew she was faking, you are terrible in bed! :pac:"
    would have been a clever quip.

Oh well, missed your chance. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mel123

sam34 wrote: »
    i was going out with this fella once who was all about the orgasm, couldnt see beyond it.

im female and have to say, i dont see the point in not having an orgasm either...thats the bloody best part!!! im with a long term partner, so he knows what works...so happens every time :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Piste wrote: »
    You can be good in bed without the lady that you're with ever having an orgasm, it could be totally her problem and not due to your lack of bedroom skillz.
    Not even her "problem" either. Just basic incompatibility in the wobbly bits.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

About this whole vocal thing.
    Did it ever occur to you OP that housemate may not be faking it for the benefit of the bf?
    Maybe what she likes is giving you and the other girl ideas about her own prowess.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Not even her "problem" either. Just basic incompatibility in the wobbly bits.

If it is a wobbley bit, the problem sure as hell isn't hers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mel123

Moonbaby wrote: »

maybe she has some wobbly bits...eeewwww :eek:

mel123 wrote: »
    maybe she has some wobbly bits...eeewwww :eek:

Still his and his anatomy educations/perversions fault. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moonbaby wrote: »
    About this whole vocal thing.
    Did it ever occur to you OP that housemate may not be faking it for the benefit of the bf?
    Maybe what she likes is giving you and the other girl ideas about her own prowess.
    Nail on the head.
    Well sometimes...... :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I faked it once for a whole week. Passed myself off as a salty old sea dog on a Newfoundland trawler.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr, matey. Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

mel123 wrote: »
    im female and have to say, i dont see the point in not having an orgasm either...thats the bloody best part!!! im with a long term partner, so he knows what works...so happens every time :D

sometimes though, for me anyway, a ride can be great without an orgasm. having an idea in your head that you "must" orgasm can take away from some very pleasurable time

sam34 wrote: »
    sometimes though, for me anyway, a ride can be great without an orgasm. having an idea in your head that you "must" orgasm can take away from some very pleasurable time

Very true but I always find myself determined to go again and climax any time I havent finished. It tends to annoy me any time it happens. Whereas when ya do finish u can just chill the feck out!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I did when I was first at it. Haven't since about a month after I became sexually active. I really don't see the point in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Alarums

I'm male and I could never come during sex until I was in my late twenties. I used to fake it a lot. At the start of any relationship I had, the woman would see it as a challenge to get me there, but after a while, they all started getting pissed off and resentful about it becasue it never happened. So I started faking it. This happened in pretty much every relationship I had. I'm 'cured' now though, yay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Alarums wrote: »
    I'm male and I could never come during sex until I was in my late twenties. I used to fake it a lot. At the start of any relationship I had, the woman would see it as a challenge to get me there, but after a while, they all started getting pissed off and resentful about it becasue it never happened. So I started faking it. This happened in pretty much every relationship I had. I'm 'cured' now though, yay.

It has always and will probably always take a lot of work and effort from both parties to make me finish tbh. I would agree with you that sometimes woman can get pretty pissed off and see it as being some kind of "failing" that they could not make you come.

Personally i never lied about it and to be honest the happy buzz off sex could often be ruined as you end up trying to bring them out of the funk.

So yeah, i can understand why men would fake it i guess.

Dragan wrote: »
    It has always and will probably always take a lot of work and effort from both parties to make me finish tbh. I would agree with you that sometimes woman can get pretty pissed off and see it as being some kind of "failing" that they could not make you come.

Personally i never lied about it and to be honest the happy buzz off sex could often be ruined as you end up trying to bring them out of the funk.

So yeah, i can understand why men would fake it i guess.

You see all I say when that happens is "I'm tired". I suppose it's different when it's not a relationship. But I've had it happen before with one nighters and I just said that i was tired and we can go again in a while. They were always cool about it.

It really depends on how the girls reacts though doesn't it. I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to fake anything though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I have faked before, but only if I haven't climaxed and my partner was determined to "get me there", which in turn would completely wear me out and make me feel quite tender (sorry for the graphicness). I'm as patient as they come, so I never minded waiting or trying later, but he never gave up.
    Other than that, no faking needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Galvasean wrote: »
    I remember having to stop and tell a partner, "Will you please stop that. it demeans us both."

I said something similar once first time I slept with her and she got really pissed off. Turns out she was a screamer:o

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I've done it twice, and both times my OH saw right through it. He didn't say it at the time, but said it to me later. We were both young and had only been going out about 6 months. Both times, I'd already climaxed and just couldn't manage another, and didn't want to hurt his feelings. I'm almost embarrassed thinking about it now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Have done in the past, but wouldnt now. How will he learn to get me there if they think they are pushing the righ buttons.

Also, I dont need to now :D

jdivision wrote: »
    I said something similar once first time I slept with her and she got really pissed off. Turns out she was a screamer:o

No wonder I didn't get a discount another date. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

I've not done it, it never entered my head to do it. Its not something I've ever really understood either.....why do people do it......bit baffling!

If someone hasn't made you cum, why let them think they have!?

It'll only get em into bad habits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

never ever faked it. why should i? guys wouldn't. besides it would mean they'd never figure it out.

guys wouldn't.
    Hmmmm my crystal ball says someone didn't read the thread.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

SpookyDoll wrote: »
    ...It'll only get em into bad habits!!
    ...well if you don't intend on sleeping with them again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

It'll probably sound really stupid, but I actually had no idea people fake it. Just never crossed my mind :confused: So I never did:D

The time my bf asked me if I ever faked it was the time I found out it happens at all.

No point, as far as I'm concerned. Who does it make happy?

Advertisement