Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 westerngirl

I'm in my first week of ww and i have been cheating a little all weekend, its nothing in comparison to what i would usually eat but i still feel really guilty and disheartened :o

I have tried and failed many times but i was so determined on wednesday that i thought i would be really good.

Here's hoping i can pick myself up and be good for weigh in wednesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Weight Watchers League Table

1. Jackmax -4.86 % of overall bodyweight
    2. Missit -3.51 %
    3. Bubbaloo -3.16 %
    4. tattoo86 -3.50 &
    5. Onnie -1.01 %
    6. Eircom_Sucks -0.53 %
    7. Rachelryan -0.38
    8. GT_TDI_150 0 %
    9. Aspie_mum + 1.71

well done to everybody and keep pm me the results , we started with like 25 people and they havn't bothered to mail details , so i appreciate the effort so keep it up peeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭2fat

Went to cinema and had bag of minstrels . Anyone know how many pp in these

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭aspie mum

2. Missit -3.51 %
    3. Bubbaloo -3.16 %
    4. tattoo86 -3.50 &
    5. Onnie -1.01 %
    6. Eircom_Sucks -0.53 %
    7. Rachelryan -0.38
    8. GT_TDI_150 0 %
    9. Aspie_mum + 1.71

well done to everybody and keep pm me the results , we started with like 25 people and they havn't bothered to mail details , so i appreciate the effort so keep it up peeps

Ha Ha straight to the bottom of the list for me with my 8lb gain hopefully i will sort my self out soon and climb up again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

aspie mum wrote: »
    Ha Ha straight to the bottom of the list for me with my 8lb gain hopefully i will sort my self out soon and climb up again

i put up 6.5 last week and then lost 2 , i bet im up this week had a crap week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

2. Missit -3.51 %
    3. Bubbaloo -3.16 %
    4. tattoo86 -3.50 &
    5. Onnie -1.01 %
    6. Eircom_Sucks -0.53 %
    7. Rachelryan -0.38
    8. GT_TDI_150 0 %
    9. Aspie_mum + 1.71

LOL!!, but I'm as close to my 2stone loss as I was when we started this league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

2fat wrote: »

6 pp for a small bag and 24 pp for the large bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭aspie mum

Minstrels

1/5 of a medium bag 25g is 3pp
    1 small bag 42g is 6pp
    1/4 of a large bag 50g is 7pp
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭boxoff

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    your not alone! I'm in EXACTLY the same boat....

On My! Me three! Hope I snap out of this very soon or il be needing a re-enforced scales come tuesday :(

Lost the run of myself completely friday night - hada chinese takeaway, hadnt my WW brain on and ordered and ate a veg satay, half portion boiled rice and few chips....... washed down by at least 10 vodkas and diet coke and a few shots throw in aswel. oh the guilt!

Woke on sat and jogged the beach and walked up hill 4K, did another 9K today.... it will hardly balance out? Iv been very good and havnt snacked all wekend since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 westerngirl

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    i cant go around avoiding every party for the rest of my life! ww is a healthy way of eating for life....its a lifestyle....not a "diet".

This is why for me Pro points is so much better than the old plan....i can go out tonight....and get back on track tomorrow morning as it didnt even happen...where as in the old plan....one night out..and your kinda paying for it all week, trying to scrimp and save points everywhere possible...that was just mental torture...

And for newbies to ww and this thread....this place is just beyond great! You really get out what you put in. No question is too small or stupid...cos there all questions we asked when we started....

A few weeks ago I was in the horrors when I lost my ww calculator...i really didnt know how much i used it until it was gone....well incase they dont want there name put out for all to see.....but one of these amazing people...PMed me and wanted my address so she could send me a new calculator cos she knew i was doing it from home so would end up paying a fortune on Ebay for one....that blew me away....i was speechless!

this place is good, safe, comfortable, we all have different reasons why we want to lose weight...and different reasons why we gained it in the first place... some times we complain.... sometimes we vent.... sometimes we rant...but thats all apart of it....cos well...before alot of us would have prob just gone to the press and take a packet of biscuits....where as now we'll have our rant here....and we might take A biscuit instead of the whole packet!

Sorry i'm just in a very relfective mood today :P thinking about where i was....where i am...where i'm going to be kinda thing

That was such a lovely post lady lainey, ive only been on boards and been doing ww for 5 days and im so delighted to have this thread. Its so lovely to have people who understand what the process is like and have a place to come when things are going good or not so good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Well I have been AWOL for the last few days, just not been motivated at all, though I cant say I have even gone over my pp, I have just not been eating regularly. I have had a chat with myself tonight, and I am back on track! I will not be deterred,I just hit a slump I guess.

Anyway well done on all those who are still on track, and for those who may be feeling a bit demotivated I would make one suggestion, as this is what I did earlier; I asked myself *why* did I join ww in the first place? and I actually wrote down my answer, I also asked myself *how* have I improved since joining ww, also writing down the answers. This helped me to focus and helped me with regards to motivation.

I am 1lb off my first stone, and my next WI is on Wednesday, tomorrow and Tuesday I intend on working my butt off, even just to claw back some of the damage that may have happened over the last few days!

Eabhabear wrote: »
    6 pp for a small bag and 24 pp for the large bag.

thanks for that, feeling a bit bad for having them now (large bag) but with my weigh in on Thursday i plan to be extra good so hopefully i didn't undue and good

aspie mum wrote: »
    Minstrels

1/5 of a medium bag 25g is 3pp
    1 small bag 42g is 6pp
    1/4 of a large bag 50g is 7pp
    :pac::pac::pac::pac:

thanks for that

it wont let me put up a signature until i have more posts, does anyone know how many i need. Want to put my ticker up

anyone know how i can change my user name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Had an all round good weekend :D Was quite active with cleaning and prepping the house for the visitors arriving on Thurs and also went to Step on Friday, then ran 3k yesterday in 20 mins :D:D Will do more running tonight, then pole tomorrow night.
    Have been doing quite well with limiting my treats. So far I've only used 7weeklies and I won't be using any more now till Thursday, I've got a lot more food with me today at work to try to make sure I don't end up with a load of pp left at 8pm tonight which is when I usually start reaching for the snacks :(

Am a bit nervous about WI this week though as am going to a different class at 10am instead of my usual at 7pm. I've been before and I hate the leader - she's a right ole cow :( At least it's only just the one week - just hope I don't get a false loss

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

asked same q myself recently, I think you have sign-up/contibute to get that kinda privelages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

You have to be a subscriber in order to be allowed change your username. That would mean contributing a certain sum of money to boards every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

hi i know someone posted where to get the nutritional info for obriens somewhere before but i cannot find it anywhere!!! Would someone mind posting up a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Baby75 wrote: »
    May be try and bring some colours and paper I did that and I had got her some girly toys a fake hair dryer and mirror kinda thing. worked a treat she was very quite for ages. sitting close to the door so you can leave if needed is good as well :)

Thanks baby - I was thinking I could bring some food (raisins, banana)! For some reason he's quiet and happy when he's eating! Wonder where he got that from! :D

I had a horrendous weekend in terms of food intake. I went to the WW fashion show on Friday night which was great. One of the models had lost 7 stone! :eek: All the models looked fantastic and the clothes were lovely too.
    Anyway, you would think that would have inspired me to behave myself all weekend but in fact I did the opposite. I ate everything in sight including nuts, crisps, pizza, chicken skin, chocolate - you name it, I ate it!
    My WI is on Tuesday and if I'm not up it will be a miracle. And to top it off I have a bad head cold so I feel miserable! :( Any PP in a Lemsip?? :D
    Right - enough whinging - back on track and hoping for a miracle tomorrow!
    Good luck to all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Donegal3

it wont let me put up a signature until i have more posts, does anyone know how many i need. Want to put my ticker up

I think you need to have 25 posts:)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Donegal3

layviae wrote: »
    hi i know someone posted where to get the nutritional info for obriens somewhere before but i cannot find it anywhere!!! Would someone mind posting up a link?

Hi lalyviae this is the link for O'Briens http://www.obriensonline.com/Food/caloriecounter.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 irishfm

i pm you and never got a response :(:(

2. Missit -3.51 %
    3. Bubbaloo -3.16 %
    4. tattoo86 -3.50 &
    5. Onnie -1.01 %
    6. Eircom_Sucks -0.53 %
    7. Rachelryan -0.38
    8. GT_TDI_150 0 %
    9. Aspie_mum + 1.71

just walked for 60 mins fairly fast , got caught in a very heavy shower but on a good note - my daughter slept the whole way which is a change for her wanting to get out of the buggy all the time so a really good morning so far:D. Had my 40g porridge (4pp) and got my exercise in. Off to the supermarket later for more blueberries. I'm addicted to them. They actually stop me craving sweets:eek:. Loving all the foods you can eat on this program. I actually believe now it will work for me . So glad i joined now . I just really hope i can stay motivated. Its usually the stress with the kids that makes me eat so im trying to blur out the stress and take deep breaths inside of reaching for the cupboards:)

Donegal3 wrote: »
    I think you need to have 25 posts:)

thanks for that il keep posting so. dyin to see my ticker for the motivation. Your loses have been great , hope mine are as good:)

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Had an all round good weekend :D Was quite active with cleaning and prepping the house for the visitors arriving on Thurs and also went to Step on Friday, then ran 3k yesterday in 20 mins :D:D Will do more running tonight, then pole tomorrow night.
    Have been doing quite well with limiting my treats. So far I've only used 7weeklies and I won't be using any more now till Thursday, I've got a lot more food with me today at work to try to make sure I don't end up with a load of pp left at 8pm tonight which is when I usually start reaching for the snacks :(

Am a bit nervous about WI this week though as am going to a different class at 10am instead of my usual at 7pm. I've been before and I hate the leader - she's a right ole cow :( At least it's only just the one week - just hope I don't get a false loss

Hi, ive started to run in the gym. Never ran before so walking for 2 mins and running for 1min for 30 minutes altogether on the treadmill. Is this how you started, want to eventually be able to just run. I really get a buzz out of it

2. Missit -3.51 %
    3. Bubbaloo -3.16 %
    4. tattoo86 -3.50 &
    5. Onnie -1.01 %
    6. Eircom_Sucks -0.53 %
    7. Rachelryan -0.38
    8. GT_TDI_150 0 %
    9. Aspie_mum + 1.71

Hi, can i join in on this league table. My first WI is on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭izzy24

Have WI tomarrow and im so nrevous think im going to be up... Was at birthday party saturday and couldn stop picking den yesterday only had 20pp and my dailies are 40pp:eek:... Hope im not up cause i dont want to go back up over 2 and half stone:(... Very pissed with myself:mad:... Only 7 weeks to my holidays and want another stone gone before it...

Any guess on what pp would it be for a chicken maryland? I normally say 6pp or 7pp would you think that be right??

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    asked same q myself recently, I think you have sign-up/contibute to get that kinda privelages

ok thanks, stuck wit it so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Thanks baby - I was thinking I could bring some food (raisins, banana)! For some reason he's quiet and happy when he's eating! Wonder where he got that from! :D

I had a horrendous weekend in terms of food intake. I went to the WW fashion show on Friday night which was great. One of the models had lost 7 stone! :eek: All the models looked fantastic and the clothes were lovely too.
    Anyway, you would think that would have inspired me to behave myself all weekend but in fact I did the opposite. I ate everything in sight including nuts, crisps, pizza, chicken skin, chocolate - you name it, I ate it!
    My WI is on Tuesday and if I'm not up it will be a miracle. And to top it off I have a bad head cold so I feel miserable! :( Any PP in a Lemsip?? :D
    Right - enough whinging - back on track and hoping for a miracle tomorrow!
    Good luck to all.

wow seems like we all had one of those weekends! it was my nanas 96th Birthday yesterday and all my aunties are brill at making cakes to die for!

I ate more sweet things than I have done is ages, one slice of roulade, a tiny slice of strawberry cheese cake, some chocolate sweets have to work out the points but I had all my weeklys and my dailys so know I didnt go over but not very healthy food choices gald I dont do that all the time!

Going to be much better today and stuff the kids easter eggs in the bin if they dont eat them! they got some yesterday!

normally we do a good walk on a sunday but my 8 year old is not well so hoping this evening I might get out for an hour I really missed it!

2fat my WI in thursday morning as well, I love maltesers too sooo yummy LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement