Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Spin 25th October

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Raam wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't turn up this morning. I was on my way out, and all of a sudden I found myself in a place which was not the place where I wanted to be. I was happily cycling along and took a left turn at The Goat, which took me into Pan's Labyrinth. I should not have taken that left turn :o. This led me in a few circles and at this stage it was well past 9, so I was fuming. Definitely not a happy camper. I tried my new Garmin, but it only has base maps and thought Dundrum was somewhere near Tipp, so no joy there. I eventually got directions, but by that stage it was 9.30, so I figured you guys had gone on. I started heading out to Wicklow myself, but got fed up when a head wind at an M50 bridge blew me backwards so went to a buddies for coffee instead.

Complete disaster.

Here is my magical mystery tour:
    th_CyclingTerenure25-10-2008.png

Oh class. you're even worse on the southside than I am on DNS! :D At which point did you think that heading for the sea would bring you inland? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

kenmc wrote: »
    Oh class. you're even worse on the southside than I am on DNS! :D At which point did you think that heading for the sea would bring you inland? :confused:

All areas blend into one when I'm on the south side. I had no idea where I was.
    I did manage to get myself out on Monday no probs though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

For future reference, to get to Dundrum, just follow the traffic jams. All roads lead to Dundrum Shopping Center, and will do till after Xmas :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

kenmc wrote: »
    For future reference, to get to Dundrum, just follow the traffic jams. All roads lead to Dundrum Shopping Center, and will do till after Xmas :(

Yeah. Got stuck in one on Saturday. ~2 hours to get to Dundrum from the N7 exit of the M50. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Just seen this post now...Jaysus Tiny that looks sore - especially all them metal bits that ended up in your face....;) Get well soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Funkyzeit wrote: »
    Just seen this post now...Jaysus Tiny that looks sore - especially all them metal bits that ended up in your face....;) Get well soon!

Landed on a ball bearing pile on the road -they won't come out now!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Not to mention when the handle bars went through your ears. :rolleyes:

Advertisement