Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The annoying thing about the Kyle stuff
    and the fact it's leading to his exit
    is there were a few times fairly recently where he decided he was going to pack up and leave the Bay and there were kind of reasonable thinking behind those decisions. He changed his mind pretty quickly thought and stayed. And then they do this nonsense with him when they could have just
    written him out a bit earlier than his contract ran out.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The annoying thing about the Kyle stuff
    and the fact it's leading to his exit
    is there were a few times fairly recently where he decided he was going to pack up and leave the Bay and there were kind of reasonable thinking behind those decisions. He changed his mind pretty quickly thought and stayed. And then they do this nonsense with him when they could have just
    written him out a bit earlier than his contract ran out.

Definitely. It's an utterly ridiculous storyline, one of the weakest I can recall off hand. It's a real shame like, Kyle was such a good character when he originally arrived and in the aftermath of the rest of the Braxtons leaving. But once he broke up with Phoebe he's basically been regressing into a complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

It is easily the worst storyline I can remember. It makes absolutely no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

I'm getting sick to my hind teeth of Olivia and hunter and the general storylines around Leah and Zack. Hunter annoys the crap out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

screamer wrote: »
    I'm getting sick to my hind teeth of Olivia and hunter and the general storylines around Leah and Zack. Hunter annoys the crap out of me.

Olivia doesn't seem to bother me that much, or Hunter for that matter.

I don't think I am even paying much attention to these though as Kyle is just doing my nut in that much.

And VJ should cut his hair, he looks ridiculous with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭screamer

And VJ should cut his hair, he looks ridiculous with it.

Yeah but then he'd look the age he really is- 30!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭wiz569

screamer wrote: »
    Yeah but then he'd look the age he really is- 30!

Except he is only 23!

wiz569 wrote: »
    Except he is only 23!

Really??!! I would have said he was around 27/28 or something

• Advertisement

Really??!! I would have said he was around 27/28 or something

I know lol,plus did you know he is Heath braxtons real life brother in law

I did :D

As a previous poster said give us back Bianca and Heath and we will give you Kyle and I am adding VJ!!

I did :D

As a previous poster said give us back Bianca and Heath and we will give you Kyle and I am adding VJ!!

Agreed :)

Well at least one of them will be gone soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Soon to be,former brother in law!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Oh really?? Didn't know that

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah guys, FFS.

Catching up on a week's worth of the show today.

I know I've said this before, but this Kyle storyline is the biggest load of bollox. He used the line "There's no point in the both of us going down for this.". Seriously, that line usually reserved for when there's two guilty people who have a deep personal relationship going back years or something.

HE HAS ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS!

Is he THAT hard up to score that he's willing to go to prison for 5 years? I get he feels sorry for her, but JESUS like.

EDIT: Ah here, Ricky bringing forward the wedding to "make sure Kyle is there"? I'm losing my patience right now. The Kat-Dylan story, the Ricky-Nate story combined with the Kyle story are all making this increasingly unbearable to watch.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah guys, FFS.

Catching up on a week's worth of the show today.

I know I've said this before, but this Kyle storyline is the biggest load of bollox. He used the line "There's no point in the both of us going down for this.". Seriously, that line usually reserved for when there's two guilty people who have a deep personal relationship going back years or something.

HE HAS ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS!

Is he THAT hard up to score that he's willing to go to prison for 5 years? I get he feels sorry for her, but JESUS like.

Hehe! Agree with all of that. I almost feel sorry for the actor to be given such a crappy storyline...

I really hope they don't spend too long on Zac's storyline either. Good God when he had the flashbacks yesterday I couldn't roll my eyes enough! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wellyd wrote: »

I think there is something wrong with him he seems to like the chase and having a new love interest and the whole dating them but when it gets more serious or marriage he really can never make it work, I think he protrays that's he's a nice guy but he genuinely isn't, he treats women like sh1t anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Heath and Bianca are returning again

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Heath and Bianca are returning again

Oh FFS, why? Aren't all the Braxton's gone?

Who will run the gym and pizza bar which Brax owns?

Who will run the gym and pizza bar which Brax owns?

Does Brax own the gym? I thought Indi still owned it?

Does Brax own the gym? I thought Indi still owned it?

Did Brax buy it for Casey?

Did Brax buy it for Casey?

Wikipedia says Brax bought it after Casey died in his memory. Must have missed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

If I had to put up with one Braxtons it would be Heath! I'm sure there will a few dozen more half brothers and sisters who emerge to keep the producers obsession with them up!

Brax bought the gym in Casey's memory just before Indi left. Brax signed over the gym and Angelo's to Ricky and Kyle before he went to prison.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Brax bought the gym in Casey's memory just before Indi left. Brax signed over the gym and Angelo's to Ricky and Kyle before he went to prison.

Indi left a full year before Casey died. But other than that you're right.

• Advertisement

Indi left a full year before Casey died. But other than that you're right.

Oh right! Did he just ring her or something?

Also, can someone jog my memory about how Brax got Angelo's? IIRC he was blackmailing Angelo or something and he sort of got it in a very dodgy way, but that was never referenced again as far as I remember...

Advertisement