Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

doovdela wrote: »
    Oh right ya they seem to be picking out each person at this point from bits I've picked up on but not seen much of it for over the last two weeks. So they haven't found who did it then. I am beginning to think its the Detective? He has hurt Kat in the past or it could be someone we wouldn't expect. Can't see it being Matt its possible but so many have had a grudge and gotten mixed up in her games it could been anyone living in summer bay at the time. Phoebe is a wildcard though?!

I think its him too! Maybe he has been stalking her and saw the trouble Charlotte was causing her, with the drugging and everything. And this is his own twisted way of protecting her... We will found out in about 6 months anyway when half the bay have been accused!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

It is
    the detective
    who killed Charlotte.

toadfly wrote: »
    It is
    the detective
    who killed Charlotte.
    I'm a genius! And doovdela too! ;) We could be writing this stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I've only been watching in the last few months. I used to watch years and years ago. They need to soon reveal who did kill Charlotte. There must be nobody left to arrest at this stage :D.
    I couldn't believe when I saw Morag back, great character.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

It is
    the detective
    who killed Charlotte.
    What??? Why???
    Did he even know her??

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    What??? Why???
    Did he even know her??

Cant remember where I read it, maybe its just crap so I dont really have any answers for you Im afraid! I think it airs in Oz next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

It is
    the detective
    who killed Charlotte.

Can I ask how you know this? im following a spoilers page on FB that's ran from OZ pace & they said they are about 2 weeks away from it been confirmed, most ppl on the page do agreement with your spoiler but I didn't think this was confirmed yet

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is
    the detective
    who killed Charlotte.

WTF :confused: complete let down if true

[Snip]

Mod:
    Use spoiler tags please (even for submissions as they can contain spoilers)

Johnny Ruffo has left his role as Chris

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Johnny Ruffo has left his role as Chris

Poor Chris, they never really gave him much to do. Not sure his acting chops were up to much but I found him very lovable.

Poor Chris, they never really gave him much to do. Not sure his acting chops were up to much but I found him very lovable.

He was better than some others acting wise

I liked Chris reminded me of Vinnie

bubblypop wrote: »
    [Snip]

Mod:
    Use spoiler tags please (even for submissions as they can contain spoilers)

It was just a guess at a storyline.
    Do I have to put spoilers on wild guesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The only reason he might have done it is because of Kat I say. Not just to protect her but so he take on the case in the hope they rekindle things or at least get close to her but I wouldn't be surprised if he was stalking both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Double Bill of episodes next Tuesday May 3rd - sounds like they are doing the same thing as they did with neighbours.

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Double Bill of episodes next Tuesday May 3rd - sounds like they are doing the same thing as they did with neighbours.

At rte pace?

At rte pace?

- Yes sorry RTE pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Spencer is now in Neighbours. Not sure if it's been mentioned before. Was just flicking through the channels and saw him.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Spencer is now in Neighbours. Not sure if it's been mentioned before. Was just flicking through the channels and saw him.

Yep. And Jodi Anasta, formerly Jodi Gordon, aka Martha has just signed up for a 3 year stint on Ramsey St. too

Delta2113 wrote: »

- And Wednesday,Thursday - catching up big time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I hope the Charlotte story line won't be dragged out too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

It's going on wks Aussie time. Od say we'll be another month here before we find out I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just a reminder for the extra episodes the next three days on RTE, check your series link - mine was broken, had to reset reminders for the 3 days!

It still hasn't been revealed in Oz pace who killed her yet, but I think it will found out either this week or next week - I was talking to a girl on a FB spoilers page on and she was telling me we are currently 2 months behind OZ so be another 6-8 weeks before we see it on our screens

messrs wrote: »
    It still hasn't been revealed in Oz pace who killed her yet, but I think it will found out either this week or next week - I was talking to a girl on a FB spoilers page on and she was telling me we are currently 2 months behind OZ so be another 6-8 weeks before we see it on our screens

Its going to be awful dragged out. Especially when Carter is going around questioning everyone one by one and convinced they done it. Its annoying.

Its going to be awful dragged out. Especially when Carter is going around questioning everyone one by one and convinced they done it. Its annoying.

I know its taking forever!! I will be following that page, so will spoiler tag it here to once I see whats happening

also apologies if this has already been discussed above but
    Claire isn't Irenes daughter, she isn't after anything thought, she really did think she was her daughter as dates ect matched up. Also Irene gets kidnapped soon, don't know by who yet, but it may have something to do with whoever her child is once he comes into it. & think we have already talked about Billie getting raped by Dylan & ends up pregnant!

Claire isn't Irenes daughter, she isn't after anything thought, she really did think she was her daughter as dates ect matched up. Also Irene gets kidnapped soon, don't know by who yet, but it may have something to do with whoever her child is once he comes into it. & think we have already talked about Billie getting raped by Dylan & ends up pregnant!

Didnt know about
    Irene getting kidnapper but did know about the daughter not being hers
    , also knew about
    Billie getting raped but not the pregnancy thing. Is anyone going to believe her after the thing with Nate?

Didnt know about
    Irene getting kidnapper but did know about the daughter not being hers
    , also knew about
    Billie getting raped but not the pregnancy thing. Is anyone going to believe her after the thing with Nate?
    she tells Phoebe about it and she wants her to report it but she wont, as far as I know she lets him away with it, sleeps with VJ & try to pin the pregnancy on him!!!!

she tells Phoebe about it and she wants her to report it but she wont, as far as I know she lets him away with it, sleeps with VJ & try to pin the pregnancy on him!!!!

Aw good aul H&A!

• Advertisement

The Kyle storyline (rte pace) was just ridiculous. Can't see any point for them to introduce that, and I have realised I dislike Kyle more than anyone

Advertisement