Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official bitch about daily life in UL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

garv123 wrote: »
    dont know of anyone going on co-op for the first semester. :( next week some will be taking people for one semester instead of risking having an empty room so ive to try again.

Is it just yourself ?

3rd year engineers are all on Co-Op now, will be coming back at the end of january, I know a bunch of us will be looking for a house / houses;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Daniel S wrote: »
    I did General Chemistry CH4001 in the first semester in engineering, I squeeezed everything I needed onto one page for the exam. I didn't do chemistry for the leaving cert and got a B3 overall with two days study. I still have the sheet if you want me to scan it for you?

Ohh would you? That would be fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

sup_dude wrote: »
    Ohh would you? That would be fantastic!
    To be perfectly honest, I don't know what any of it means anymore and apologies about the awful handwriting but:

7865178876_9c5daa8c46_c.jpg

Higher quality: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8427/7865178876_07b8ec63ae_k.jpg

I think some of the page is just examples, but if you can understand/learn off what's on the page you should be okay.

You're actually a life saver :D Thank you soo much! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

Does anyone know if labs still start in week 3 when you're in 2nd year?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

babynice wrote: »
    Does anyone know if labs still start in week 3 when you're in 2nd year?

Depends on the module. As a general rule, yes they start in Week 3, but it's at your lecturer's discretion. You'll be told in your first lecture. If you have a lab/tutorial slot on before your first lecture, go just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Depends on the module. As a general rule, yes they start in Week 3, but it's at your lecturer's discretion. You'll be told in your first lecture. If you have a lab/tutorial slot on before your first lecture, go just in case.
    Ok, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scruffystack

F*ck it Stables instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nicodemus93

Dont understand how people get pissed for 2-3 times a week during college and spend their days in the stables. It is some waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

agreed, stables is a pretty poor example of a bar.

drink at home :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Or you could be classy and go to The Pavilion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Java's/Scholar's all the way :p

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Daniel S wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, I don't know what any of it means anymore and apologies about the awful handwriting but:

7865178876_9c5daa8c46_c.jpg

Higher quality: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8427/7865178876_07b8ec63ae_k.jpg

I think some of the page is just examples, but if you can understand/learn off what's on the page you should be okay.

Jesus Dan your writing is cat :P

Chemistry is grand lad, the exam is MCQ too !
    Go on the ul website and search ch4001...go through past exams, its the job !

Readable though!

Yeah, it's the negative marking that's the problem :p

There's only 2 1/2 exam papers, and none for repeats :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scruffystack

Dont understand how people get pissed for 2-3 times a week during college and spend their days in the stables. It is some waste of money.

Yeah go way you're probably some pretentious, CSIS, trench coat wearing fool! Stables is a fine place for a drink!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Yeah go way you're probably some pretentious, CSIS, trench coat wearing fool! Stables is a fine place for a drink!

Classic haha

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OI!

Never. Dis. CSIS. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

OI!

Never. Dis. CSIS. :mad:

Ahem.

please-dont-feed-the-trolls_o_574238.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

good to see the uptake on the new image.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

WAS ****e! :rolleyes:

It's not too bad anymore, plus I was ****ting a brick thinking about that exam. :pac:

• Advertisement

Im not actually. The whole college drinking scene is a disgrace in general. Dont even get me started on RAG week, How can people do that amount of damage to their body and their behaviour is disgraceful. How someone can ever justify drinking two naggins on a thursday is beyond me.

Im not actually. The whole college drinking scene is a disgrace in general. Dont even get me started on RAG week, How can people do that amount of damage to their body and their behaviour is disgraceful. How someone can ever justify drinking two naggins on a thursday is beyond me.

Better than 2 naggins on a Monday! ;)
    Seriously though, why does it matter to you what others do to their body? It's their choice and so long as they aren't violent or destructive when drunk, I don't see how it concerns anyone else. I don't drink through my own choice but that doesn't mean I'm justified in telling others how they should

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

You sound like a barrell of laughs anyway...

Why does Bus Eireann take so long? 7 hours later, I'm finally here

so everyone should be like you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Only 2 naggins on a thursday? thats surely only warming up before they start drinking properly.

freyners wrote: »
    so everyone should be like you?

No. I have no problem with a few casual drinks but binge drinking is just sad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You're doing it wrong if you think it's sad.:D

But again, nothing to do with you.

• Advertisement

you poor poor soul

Advertisement