Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X -Music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I think it's time to pay a visit.stewie_quote.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

If anyone goes there can they please check out how much a Fender Highway One Telecaster is for??...
    And if its Made in USA...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Will check...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

If anyone goes there can they please check out how much a Fender Highway One Telecaster is for??...
    And if its Made in USA...

Just call the gaff Head!

^I've still gotta save up €200 more to be able to buy it which might take about a month, so i'm not in a major hurry.
    Just wondering if anyone could do the favor if they're heading down!!
    Thanks matt if ye're gonna have a look for me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Anyone know if they are gonna do lighting kinda stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

^I've still gotta save up €200 more to be able to buy it which might take about a month, so i'm not in a major hurry.
    Just wondering if anyone could do the favor if they're heading down!!
    Thanks matt if ye're gonna have a look for me! :D

689 for standard finish
    739 for sunburst finish

we have one or two of each in at the moment so pop in and have a look!!

Rockshandy wrote: »
    689 for standard finish
    739 for sunburst finish

we have one or two of each in at the moment so pop in and have a look!!

That looks like a reasonable price.
    I'm looking for the wine red one with maple neck... I sure might pop in one of these days to check em out and as soon as i manage to save up the money, i'll head down to get it...

Thanks mate! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Well, I went in there yesterday. Have to say I was impressed. Very large building and the staff where....... Friendly.....very strange for a Irish shop :D

Hope it does well.

Seem to have issues with suppliers and getting stuff like Fenders and I was also told there not allowed to sell Digidesign TDM stuff. Was also wierd to have a shop mention Thomann so much!!

Any of ye know the best way to get to the store from town maybe??

I'ld like to check the place out sometime soon...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭brow_601

Any of ye know the best way to get to the store from town maybe??

I'ld like to check the place out sometime soon...

get the luas to the red cow.its over behind the hotel, about a 10 minute walk

^Thanks mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭nehpets5555

Lads, whens the proper Site going to be live ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

+1

I hope it's up and ready well before Christmas. Need to have my letter to Santa sent off by the the 2nd week of Dec at the latest.

Any idea if these guys give student discounts or can ease off the price a little for some poor and struggling but aspiring musicians?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

They should give us Boardies a discount for the amount of free advertising they are getting on this thread alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

rang twice and was cut off twice today before making it as far as speaking to a human

wonderful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Helix wrote: »
    rang twice and was cut off twice today before making it as far as speaking to a human

wonderful
    They musta known it was you :p

Helix wrote: »

wonderful

There was some ghosts in the machine on the phones last week mate, apoligies for that! :o

great team of lads are inputting descriptions and pictures for all the stock, as you can imagine this is a time consuming process, i'm assured the site will be up as soon as humanly possible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭thebookofbob

Oh ****.. I'm cutting up my cards.. just noticed this thread.. I work in Ballymount Estate.. this is ****ing dangerous for me having something like this close.. especially after the **** I've had to deal with thomann over the last week, not putting "Ireland" on their shipping labels and things going amiss!

They should give us Boardies a discount for the amount of free advertising they are getting on this thread alone.
    Don't think that's a fair comment. There's nothing stopping any of the many other retailers (irish or otherwise) coming on and listening to their core demographic.

We all know if Music Maker had their own thread on this board it would probably be a fairly heated debate and end up getting locked, judging by their own track record. Likewise with Thomann. Some people don't take criticism well and I'm sure the time will come when someone from X Music will have to face the wrath of some web warriors.

I'm all for it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭henessjon

Savman wrote: »
    Don't think that's a fair comment. There's nothing stopping any of the many other retailers (irish or otherwise) coming on and listening to their core demographic.

We all know if Music Maker had their own thread on this board it would probably be a fairly heated debate and end up getting locked, judging by their own track record. Likewise with Thomann. Some people don't take criticism well and I'm sure the time will come when someone from X Music will have to face the wrath of some web warriors.

I'm all for it tbh.

well since X music opened up i had cause to get a microphone repair ( i had purchased at music maker ) over a year old

Music maker went out of their way to do get the item FREE OF CHARGE

Now that has shown me how the market is changing due to competition fairplay to MM

henessjon wrote: »
    Now that has shown me how the market is changing due to competition fairplay to MM
    Bollox! fair play to X Music more like! For shaking the damn cage....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭henessjon

Bollox! fair play to X Music more like! For shaking the damn cage....

ok fair comment mm had a monoply for a long time

but I even got a freebie from x music too :D
    when i visited

fairplay to x music toooooooooo.

henno loves everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

free advertising is allowed on this board.

jtsuited wrote: »
    free advertising is allowed on this board.
    No...not again man?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

No...not again man?

:Dno i'm just pointing out that it is.

jtsuited wrote: »
    :Dno i'm just pointing out that it is.
    /wipes sweat from brow :pac:

• Advertisement

So i herd somewhere x-music where having a christmas sale...
    Or was it just my imagination??.... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement