Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Size Matter?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

I prefer "hung like a baby's arm" to "hung like a baby".
    But there you go.
    Besides, a girl doesn't have to actually see the merchandise per se, to make that out. A nice poke with the thigh or so will do.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

And what if the bloke is a shower, and not a grower ? Initial signs look good, but he dosen't grow in length ? And the opposite, average size when flacid and hung like a rabbid donkey when erect !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Manties wrote: »
    And what if the bloke is a shower, and not a grower ? Initial signs look good, but he dosen't grow in length ? And the opposite, average size when flacid and hung like a rabbid donkey when erect !

lol, I'm not giving blokes a "howsya father" with my thigh as soon as I meet them.
    The bloke in question have to be a grower himself for me being even remotely interested in his lower regions.

Usually I wouldn't try this trick unless we were... well, close already!
    And if it didn't show then, I'd be worried about my abilities to make him grow so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Found this thread very funny and after reading it in it's entirety, I'm rather pleased that I'm above the 5" average. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I prefer "hung like a baby's arm" to "hung like a baby".
    But there you go.
    Besides, a girl doesn't have to actually see the merchandise per se, to make that out. A nice poke with the thigh or so will do.... ;)
    Im with you on this one too:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

carbsy wrote: »
    Found this thread very funny and after reading it in it's entirety, I'm rather pleased that I'm above the 5" average. :)

Always though the average was 6", when did it err go down??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Always though the average was 6", when did it err go down??

That's the internet average, where everyone is bigger, taller, wealthier and better looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Piste wrote: »
    Don't get me started on the vulva!

I knew you were les!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Nursy

Interesting thread...
    I must say I like it quite thick... of course doesn't have to be 12inches but you know a normal decent size will do....
    I mean after all the foreplay thingies...at some stage you want to get serious!!! I am sorry but there's no replacement for a good solid C***k....
    There you have it:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Nursy wrote: »
    I mean after all the foreplay thingies...at some stage you want to get serious!!! I am sorry but there's no replacement for a good solid C***k....
    There you have it:pac::pac::pac::D:D:D:D

c***k?
    cnuck?
    You have a Canadian mounty fetish I take it?:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

As long as they're not as small as G.G. Allin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

Couldn't give a **** either way. If I genuinely like the guy it would be an afterthought.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

tribulus wrote: »
    That's the internet average, where everyone is bigger, taller, wealthier and better looking.

But isn't it meant to be 5 and a half or something? I knew that 6 was what most people think is the average and that it's slightly lower but didn't think it was 5.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I don't think it matters very much unless it's on the extreme side, either too big or too small. But as long as it's not too big, then a bigger one is just a bit better (for me, anyway).

Also, the idea of a dancing penis made me laugh so hard I cried. I'd love to see it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

my sister once attempted to shag a guy whose dick was short but very thick- she said about the girth of a can of coke! couldnt get it in, no matter how, errr, hard, they tried

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

sam34 wrote: »
    my sister once attempted to shag a guy whose dick was short but very thick- she said about the girth of a can of coke! couldnt get it in, no matter how, errr, hard, they tried

Having a can of coke, or even an object of similar size and shape sounds rather uncomfortable, did the lad have a permanent stoop as I don't think most jeans/pants really have that much space for the package.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

well, she was only with him the once, so im not too sure of exact details. presume he was a grower rather than a shower!

Advertisement