Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Size Matter?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Two words Karen.

Chicken Fillets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Karen_* wrote: »
    Did she have socks in her bra when you met her but only upon taking it off you discovered that she'd no tits?:D

i was wondering the same. dumping implies that ye were going out.

so what happened? 3months in you found your glasses behind the sofa?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

She was a cracking bird aside but I found I got booby withdrawl. I would be checking out other ladies on the sly and found myself developing an unhealthy fascination with low cut tops.

In the end I said feck it- I'm going back to booby town. Yes, I'm shallow, but there's a reason men watch women's sports.

Bouncy bouncy. Nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Karen_* wrote: »
    Ah you'll have to say now that you like small willies just to be different!:p

I think we're all in agreement that there's no point when its like throwing a sausage down o'connell street!

Lolz, rereading the posts I do see many are saying it does matter. I'm a moron! (Or just an American, we aren't taught to read properly, you know!:pac:)
    6th wrote: »
    Now that just says a mouthful .....

Ha, that's awkward...:(:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

I didn't laugh at him or make him feel uncomfortable. We were kissing and touching and things were heading in that direction. I was wearing only a bra and knickers and he got naked so I could see his lad in all it's glory. I continued kissing him and everything but stopped just short of intercourse.
    He had no reason to feel embarassed. He's a wicked guy, I just didn't wanna go through with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Then don't string him along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Thaedydal wrote: »

If a guys' cóck is smaller then his index and middle finger put together then there might be an issue alright.

Been there...done that...

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Dragan wrote: »
    You seem to be under the impression that sensation is not an issue for men and that the sheer fact that we are getting laid should be enough?

This is simply not the case.

I am by no means a small guy, but I have been with women where the sensation of "being inside them" was never going to be enough simply because of the shape and and dept of their vagina.

It was literally a case of looking down at myself, then back at them and saying "Well, it's not me, it's you".:)

I think you misunderstood my point, I was comparing men's penchant for a certain size breasts/ ass with those of women's penchants for big penises, and saying that unlike with women, when you're actually doing the deed, boob and ass size ceases to matter in the ahem , thrust of things. Basically, tits and ass don't really impact much on the sensation of sex for men, but a lil pecker will for women. I was also being tongue in cheek and thought that was clear with the WARNING I added.
    I'm sure vagina size influences men's enjoyment, but that was not what I was talking about. After all, I have a vagina but I don't know how big it is so I declined to comment on that aspect. Anyway, a big fanny is easily sorted, a periwinkle, not so easy.

If a guys' cóck is smaller then his index and middle finger put together then there might be an issue alright.

LOL, this is hilarious. It sounds like something you hear in primary school, along with the distance between the thumb and forefinger shite. Hands are as varied as boobs, feet, testicles so I don't think that's a reliable or helpful yardstick with which you measure. Ever heard of growers and showers?

Again it depends on what you mean by 'big vagina', yes pelvic floor exerises and different postions can change the tightness/grip and the depth of the vagina but only to a point it can happen when even those fail and the combination of penis and vagina is just not a good fit or that a certain stimulus that both or either party needs just can't be reached.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

mawk wrote: »
    I would have thought that would help in the situation..

joking aside, that does sound shallow and unfair to me. Imagine what you did to that poor guys self esteem. unless he is dense out, you might as well have taken his pants off and just laughed at him. what if he had nearly gone all the way with you and then refused and called you disgusting because you had stretch marks on your hips or thighs?

and im not comically huge but if i try to get all the way into my girlfriend, it hurts her. which is not ideal, but because we like each other, its not really any bone of contention. happier to have a relationship with someone I like, than someone who can deepthroat me all day long.

Yeh but what else could she do? Give him a mercy/pity shag? sure that'd be worse.

He probably knows himself anyway and is used to it. Its not a situation that is easy to deal with gracefully, its not his fault the way he's made but it not her fault either and it dont sound like she laughed at him at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Anyway, a big fanny is easily sorted, a periwinkle, not so easy.

Omg periwinkle lolol!!

LOL, this is hilarious. It sounds like something you hear in primary school, along with the distance between the thumb and forefinger shite. Hands are as varied as boobs, feet, testicles so I don't think that's a reliable or helpful yardstick with which you measure. Ever heard of growers and showers?

Yes but I wasn't referring to flaccid size or as a way to guess penis size.

Those two fingers ( unless a person has very short stubby fingers) tend to be enough in most women to stimulate the nerves at the entrance and (using the tips in a beckoning motion up behind the pubic bone ) the G spot and if a guy can't do as much with his penis then certainly what's the point.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Well if I could do a beckoning motion with my willy I would be a very popular lad and would have a shot with a circus career to boot.:D Like something from moby dick "see he beckons arrrr"

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Working your pelvic floor and pc muscles enough and you can make it twitch in that manner.

Yes but I wasn't referring to flaccid size or as a way to guess penis size.

Those two fingers ( unless a person has very short stubby fingers) tend to be enough in most women to stimulate the nerves at the entrance and (using the tips in a beckoning motion up behind the pubic bone ) the G spot and if a guy can't do as much with his penis then certainly what's the point.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH you meant width wise! I thought you meant put the length of one finger on top of the other and that's requisite! :D
    Now all I'm thinking is eww, I hate fingers near me and two at once :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

SetantaL wrote: »
    Two words Karen.

Chicken Fillets.

At least she made you some dinner!:D

Working your pelvic floor and pc muscles enough and you can make it twitch in that manner.

Yep, my OH can do it, he considers it a romantic invitation to beckon me with his cock, while it makes me want to make little outfits for it and dress it up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Enrique Iglesias admitted he has a tiny knob. But I still would!!!

Yep, my OH can do it, he considers it a romantic invitation to beckon me with his cock, while it makes me want to make little outfits for it and dress it up! :D

There's a web site for that, google cock in a frock it is NSFW mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Big lad ftw :D

We really need a poll

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Twitch yep, beckon in a come hither motion would be some trick mind :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Then don't string him along.

How exactly did I string him along? Surely having sex with him would have strung him along more so!!

I've known him a few weeks, I really like his company, we had a fun night and we ended up kissing but stopping short of full on sex. He even stayed over but we just slept. I don't see why you consider that stringing him along. We went on a date, I didn't wanna take it further so I didn't!! Am I missing something here?

themadchef wrote: »
    Big lad ftw :D

We really need a pole
    Fixed that for ya.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ye probably would be a dealbreaker have to say
    i mean extremes now, not ever so slightly less/thinner/shorter than average, whatever that is

Wibbs wrote: »
    Twitch yep, beckon in a come hither motion would be some trick mind :D

Wibbs I can't help but feel you're missing out! He makes it go up and down, as in standing horizontally (as close as is possible!) to vertically.
    I'll send you a vid if you like, only after I check out the cock in a frock website tho! ;)
    :pac:

Beetlebum wrote: »
    How exactly did I string him along? Surely having sex with him would have strung him along more so!!

I've known him a few weeks, I really like his company, we had a fun night and we ended up kissing but stopping short of full on sex. He even stayed over but we just slept. I don't see why you consider that stringing him along. We went on a date, I didn't wanna take it further so I didn't!! Am I missing something here?

I meant going forward, if you are not interested in a romantic/sexual relationship with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Wibbs wrote: »
    Fixed that for ya.

Just call me Hyacinth

*how many people will actually get that?

I meant going forward, if you are not interested in a romantic/sexual relationship with him.

Oh, I misunderstood. I won't string him along, I'm gonna tell him that I'd just like to be friends. Hopefully he'll be happy enough with that. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He must know that it's pretty small. I'm talking button mushroom small!! I prefer more of a courgette:/

• Advertisement

haven't read all of the posts but my answer on the original is a definite YES......

Advertisement