Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you find homosexual activity disgusting?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Indeed a lot of 'putting words into peoples mouths' going on in this thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

As I gay guy I find this thread a tad insulting, to be honest. I don't dwell on straight or lesbian sex day in, day out and think how "disgusting" it is or not. I don't really think about it at all as I'm not interested in it.

Sounds like the OP has some sort of fixation on gay sex, which so many homophobes tend to have for some reason. You're not obliged to watch or participate in sex between gay men, so what's the problem? It's the OP's sort of attitude that criminalised, marginalised and persecuted gay people in the first place for so long.:mad:

JupiterKid wrote: »
    As I gay guy I find this thread a tad insulting, to be honest. I don't dwell on straight or lesbian sex day in, day out and think how "disgusting" it is or not. I don't really think about it at all as I'm not interested in it.

Sounds like the OP has some sort of fixation on gay sex, which so many homophobes tend to have for some reason. You're not obliged to watch or participate in sex between gay men, so what's the problem? It's the OP's sort of attitude that criminalised, marginalised and persecuted gay people in the first place for so long.:mad:

Case in point.

The problem is people thinking its homophobic for straight males to find gay men getting it on, not pleasurable to watch.

Maybe the term disgusting has people confused or something cause there's a serious lack of common sense here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Also, using the example of parents having sex, someone doesn't have to have a fixation about it or be thinking about it all day. The odd time (for whatever reason be it a conversation or hearing a headboard banging) it pops into their head and they wince. Ye know what I mean?

Personally, I haven't really been in any situations where I've thought about gay sex and been disgusted but I understand people (usually straight guys) for whom the thought of it bothers them. It only makes them homophobic if they treat gay people any differently than they do straight people I suppose... no?

No! You obviously hate your parents. You must dwell on it all day if you have an opinion of it!!!

People like you are what's wrong with the world! Its people with your sort of attitude that criminalised, marginalised and persecuted parents in the first place for so long.

My parents were once beaten up for telling a scumbag to **** off! There for your just like that scumbag for talking about how the thought of your parents getting it on makes you go 'ewwwwwww'

Your a racist.
    Personally, I haven't really been in any situations where I've thought about gay sex and been disgusted

Well I'm just talking about coming across it on TV or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Handbags at dawn ;)

shup u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

this thread has run its course#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Each to their own I say, as long as they're consenting adults. As a straight female, I have to admit that the thoughts of having sex with another woman creeps me out but I've no problem with the thoughts of two men going at it hell for leather :)

Firetrap wrote: »
    Each to their own I say, as long as they're consenting adults.

Of course! Nobody's saying otherwise. I'm all for gay rights and think its retarded gay marriage isnt in this country.

Don't get me started about countries such as Iran where being gay is punishable by death.

• Advertisement

ibtc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ibtc

in before the cok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

no I don't find it disgusting but I think the parades are daft

Tigger wrote: »
    in before the cok?

If there was a detective-skills scale you would crush it with the the weight of your detective skills!

If there was a detective-skills scale you would crush it with your weight!

Nasty!

That's just plain not on.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Indeed a lot of 'putting words into peoples mouths' going on in this thread.

I can't believe there's been no sexual innuendo added to this comment since it was posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

who added the 'yore da' tag?

classic :D
    should overtake the outdated unfunny yore ma..indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

I can't believe there's been no sexual innuendo added to this comment since it was posted!
    Now that's hard to swallow........

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

It isn't disgusting, what I do find disgusting is......uh, damn, nothing. I don't find anything disgusting

Oh well, more fun for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/974

Gay prank call to Mr Bergis................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

The answer... with acurate perdiction from the audience is...

Man on man = pukage

Girl on girl = hornage

Advertisement