Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An opinion on older women who try too hard?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Dave5 wrote: »
    I think i'll have to!:D

Seriously though, had a chat with the lads in work yesterday, they love the way these Polish/Latvian etc women dress....as i've already said the gold ankle chain which is worn with stilletto/wedge heels really does it for us lads...sexy as hell.

Thank god I'm not the only one who finds anklets sexy as fook...I thought I had a really obscure fetish or something for a while.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

CDfm wrote: »
    its very cold out:eek:

I know!

I've taken to wearing a coat indoors at work these days, destroys the effort I put into my
    sensible
    lovely work outfits

Can't imagine how those young ladies in minimal outfits cope at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

nouggatti wrote: »
    I know!

I've taken to wearing a coat indoors at work these days, destroys the effort I put into my
    sensible
    lovely work outfits

Can't imagine how those young ladies in minimal outfits cope at all!
    you have to hand it to them -the nuns were right

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

you have to hand it to them -the nuns were right

Thermals ftw lol :D

The nuns taught me how to sit properly in mixed company, now don't be dissing the nuns :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Women, their own worst enemies.

I had a longer version written but after much thought I managed to fit it into a few words.

• Advertisement

Thermals ftw lol :D

The nuns taught me how to sit properly in mixed company, now don't be dissing the nuns :D
    Thermals are the business by St Bernard the patron saint of sensible underwear.

NO skirts above the ankle;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Older women , thermals ........oooh ......arragh .......feck off

Thermals are the business by St Bernard the patron saint of sensible underwear.

NO skirts above the ankle;)

Ah feck that's where I've been going wrong, wearing thermals with my dresses :D

You got any baggy crew neck jumpers?

No idea what you are talking about!

No idea what you are talking about!
    I know you do - V necks only expose cleavage and that makes men unhealthy

• Advertisement

latchyco wrote: »
    Older women , thermals ........oooh ......arragh .......feck off
    welly boots and thick sox

I know you do - V necks only expose cleavage and that makes men unhealthy

Ah yes it gives them manflu???

Ah yes it gives them manflu???
    manflu is very dangerous and the patient should not be shaken vigourously anything vogorous can cause panting and sweating and yelping.

Avoid sudden jerks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dave5

Thank god I'm not the only one who finds anklets sexy as fook...I thought I had a really obscure fetish or something for a while.
    Yep, they sure are sexy as hell.

There's a lot of good-looking older and younger women who wear these anklets/ankle chains and as a bloke i love them. As i've said i was talking to the lads in work about this, and this style has come in only roughly over the last couple of years, i'm presuming?

There's nothing better for a bloke, then seeing a good pair of female legs along with stilletto/wedge heels and an ankle chain, does it for us all the time!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

its very cold out:eek:
    Oooh... more good news for the lads! :D (Unless she's wearing a baggy jumper obviously).
    And lower temperatures mean less risk of... "excitement" being on display! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

THFC1 wrote: »
    Hi girls,
    My name is Sarah, i'm 28 and i work in Penny's in a well-know shopping centre in Dublin which shall remain nameless.

My question is why do some older women try too hard to look 'sexy'?. There's two women who live in the same area i do, they frequent Penny's every Friday or Saturday and they always look the same?

The first woman, a neighbour of mine, is about 45, quite busty, but she has men leering at her all of the time. Her hair is dyed redddish, she goes for the black heels, tight black trousers and tops that show all clevage on display.

The second woman, is about 50, not great looking, but again quite busty (they look fake), she again wears tight trousers, and again goes for low-cut tops. Men drool all over her in Pennys also.

My questions are...what do you think of women like this? And, if you are inclined to dress this way, are you really craving attention?:o

Thanks.;)

So Sarah, 28? this nameless store Penney's by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The shopping centre is nameless, not the store she works in.

Dudess wrote: »
    The shopping centre is nameless, not the store she works in.

My bad, must be hard getting a taxi there then.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I dunno about any of the other 'mature' women reading this, but Im off out this weekend to buy a gold ankle chain, a push up bra and a low cut jumper a size too small.

Got to get me some of this MILF action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Oryx wrote: »

So are the middle aged male equivalents referred to as FILF?

Apt, really..

:D

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »

Apt, really..

DILF

stovelid wrote: »

Apt, really..

Only in a Guy Richie movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

DILF

Sofa_King Good reported for fcuking up my hilarious joke.

I dunno about any of the other 'mature' women reading this, but Im off out this weekend to buy a gold ankle chain, a push up bra and a low cut jumper a size too small.

You forgot the stripper heels.

You forgot the stripper heels.
    I already own a coupla pairs.

You and Sofa King:D

I already own a coupla pairs.

pics or gtfo....

pics or gtfo....
    Ah, I forgot. You guys cant access where they are posted. Gee, sorry about that.

edit... right boys, quit now...I really dont want to be infracted for encouraging off topic letchery, even if its fun.

dja get them in Penneys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Matt3

Dave5 wrote: »
    Yep, they sure are sexy as hell.

There's a lot of good-looking older and younger women who wear these anklets/ankle chains and as a bloke i love them. As i've said i was talking to the lads in work about this, and this style has come in only roughly over the last couple of years, i'm presuming?

There's nothing better for a bloke, then seeing a good pair of female legs along with stilletto/wedge heels and an ankle chain, does it for us all the time!;)
    I agree with you mate.

I saw a Polish girl with her boyfriend up in my local shopping centre about two weeks ago. It was a sunny day and i was window shopping, the couple came over and stood beside me while they were looking in the shop window.

Firstly, i noticed that the girl was a stunner...blonde, busty and great legs. She was wearing a small gold ankle chain with high heels and she also had gold coloured hot-pants on...

....i'm being serious here, i was getting a hard on, couldn't be helped. A girl who looks like that really does it for me.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement