Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An opinion on older women who try too hard?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I see plenty of young girls/women running around trying to hard, or at least trying the wrong things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

They sound like the dont know how to dress for their size - skin tight and boobs hanging out. Other than that its not your fault they have bad dress sense.
    I really hope I can be like them - albet better dress sense - at that age. Going shopping every week, able to turn some mens heads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Trying: tailored, boot-cut trousers in a pale colour with a front pleat over a high wedge sandal, with painted, pedicured toes, along with a fitted silk blouse with a plunging neckline.

Trying too hard: skin tight lycra leggings with an obvious g-string, high heel platforms with a transparent heel and sole combo, a translucent leopardskin print top with a plunging neckline over a black wonderbra, visible through the blouse.

This is Penny's of course, international house of high fashion...
    and you remembered all that and know the label

You need to edit in a big AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH after neckline - it did sound really nice.

Curious on how you are so up on Penneys Haute Couture ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Different people have different standards and taste in dresses.
    What one person loves to go swaning around in others would not dream of putting on.

Dragan wrote: »
    I see plenty of young girls/women running around trying to hard, or at least trying the wrong things.

Your a boy......your not supposed to notice these thing. It isn't fair.

• Advertisement

CDfm wrote: »
    and you remembered all that and know the label

You need to edit in a big AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH after neckline - it did sound really nice.

Curious on how you are so up on Penneys Haute Couture ?

However she has done she is bang up to date.
    That top was my last pennys purchase. I couldn't help it....it was in the one euro bin.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Your a boy......your not supposed to notice these thing. It isn't fair.
    real boys are supposed to notice.............and thats what makes them nice.

And all special when someone dresses up,

Sniff sniff .... gonna have to stop reading girlie threads

However she has done she is bang up to date.
    That top was my last pennys purchase. I couldn't help it....it was in the one euro bin.
    Ha ha - ya miss the leggings they were only 2 euro and I know I had to pick assorted colours up for a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

I blame it all on the Staceys Mom video - made us all think we were hotter than teenagers ;) If :pac:I count as an older woman (just turned 33) I actually try less nowadays & keep getting the attention of teenage boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

yap the woman in her 30s but his to be sexy for a 17 dream made in havan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

xbox36016 wrote: »

I have a vague idea what you're trying to say, but to avoid me having to use my occipital lobe more than is absolutely necessary in the future, kindly use all the letters on your keyboard for your next post.

Thank you.

no i will not do that

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Zaph wrote: »
    I have a vague idea what you're trying to say, but to avoid me having to use my occipital lobe more than is absolutely necessary in the future, kindly use all the letters on your keyboard for your next post.

Thank you.

LOL me too I was somewhat bemused as to what that reply meant!

no i will not do that

Thank you, that wasn't so hard now, was it?

no it was not ok than

Excellent. I suppose asking for proper capitalisation and punctuation would be pushing it a bit, would it?

ok than

Wonderful.

Apologies for the slight detour there folks, we're now back on topic. As you were.

am i missing something or has this anything to do with Navan

no we are not ba ia ta ca ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Ha ha - ya miss the leggings they were only 2 euro and I know I had to pick assorted colours up for a friend

For a friend???hahaha :D So did your "friend" like the colours you picked :D

am i missing something or has this anything to do with Navan

I think it's supposed to say heaven, so that definitely rules out Navan.
    no we are not ba ia ta ca ha

OK, I've tried playing nicely, now it's time to play not so nicely. Cut out the gibberish, post properly, and by properly I mean properly constructed sentences comprised of properly spelled words and proper punctuation. Failure to do so will result in a banning from this forum.

There will be no further warnings.

ok than think you very much

carlybabe1 she did - kind of amazed i knew her size- its easy you go up to one of the checkout girls and say well lots of pointing and hand movements

i shouldnt be telling you this

halfway to Navan would be Dunshaughlin

carlybabe1 she did - kind of amazed i knew her size- its easy you go up to one of the checkout girls and say well lots of pointing and hand movements

i shouldnt be telling you this

Pennys clothes are all the one sizes.....no matter what the label tries to tell you. :D

I could have really done with some leggings dammit!

Pennys clothes are all the one sizes.....no matter what the label tries to tell you. :D

I could have really done with some leggings dammit!
    Sasha advertise sizes 18 & 20 - thats scary - its like the local Garda Sargeant and would make you have mad ideas about the Garda Club

Not that Ive ever been there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

This thread gave me a fit of the giggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Why do teens and early twenties go out on freezing cold nights with skirts so short you can see their breakfast? They look like desperados and totally uncomfortable:D

Not to mention it looks like a uniform as everyone else is dressed the same :P

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Karen_* wrote: »
    Why do teens and early twenties go out on freezing cold nights with skirts so short you can see their breakfast? They look like desperados and totally uncomfortable:D

Not to mention it looks like a uniform as everyone else is dressed the same :P
    You dont feel the cold when your aged 5-19. Dont you remember that? Donkeys years ago I had my school skirt up to my oxters and rolled down socks in January. Blue legs are so sexy.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement