Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get the demo of LIVE or PSN yet?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ShaneU wrote: »
    Be a pro seasons is genius.

1. Copied from Fantasista mode on the WE games (PES in Japan)
    2. 4 seasons in comparison to 15-20 seasons in PES.

Yeah, i'll take the Become a Legend mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

You've picked out the one, albeit slight, graphical advantage PES has. FIFA graphics are better in all the other areas by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

nah dont agree, kit texture and colour also looks better in pes, everything else though yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Can't stop playing fifa09, it's unbelievable! I shudder at the thought of ever playing pes09 again! Oh where's me mind bleach?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

PLayed this a good bit. really like it but as I said before, the long through balls are a little too accurate. the tricks are harder to pull off but look much better. Tevez has a differnt versin of the marseille roulette which is deadly looking.

I have noticed when dribbling the ball or the player is a little stuttery or somethin. it is very strange and looks to me like the ball is getting suck into the player.

My main gripe now and its the only one that really gets to me is that players like Ronaldo who can clearly shoot with both feet, turn their bodys automatically to shoot with their good foot when a weaker foot shot would be more open. ie coming down diagonally towards the outside of the box and just opening the body up instead of giving it a crack with his left, and considering he has 7/8 weak foot accuracy it is a bit stupid.

Really looking forward to the full game for some online(assuming it works)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Any one got a spare Xbox Live Gold trial or anything? Don't use Xbox Live, just need it long enough to download the demo! Dying to play it!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it will probably be available for silver members tomorrow. it is usually only a week between gold and silver availablility I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Okay cool thanks evad_lhorg. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow then.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I wasn't overly impressed with the demo. But then again it's the same every year......... it takes a while to get used to it.

But I'm not sure if I have the patience for all that again. Konami have lost the La Liga license, which is a stupid step back. I don't care if they have the Champions League. You think they'd have all te proper teams in that, but they don't. No Chelsea, or my beloved Arsenal :confused: Will they ever have the same authenticity as Fifa when it comes to clubs and leagues??

Anyway long story short, I'm not gonna buy it this year. I'm just gonna keep playing my master league in 2008.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Tauren wrote: »
    1. Copied from Fantasista mode on the WE games (PES in Japan)
    2. 4 seasons in comparison to 15-20 seasons in PES.

Yeah, i'll take the Become a Legend mode.

I read the PSW(?) mag review and PES got 7/10.
    The LEgend mode got some criticism. If you get sent off or subbed you have to watch the rest of the match ! If you are a sub at the start you still have to watch the match. Now thats just lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

brianon wrote: »
    I read the PSW(?) mag review and PES got 7/10.
    The LEgend mode got some criticism. If you get sent off or subbed you have to watch the rest of the match ! If you are a sub at the start you still have to watch the match. Now thats just lame.

you can watch the game at 4x speed when you are not involved. Personally, I prefer it that way, i don't like the FIFA approach of either starting or not involved at all, and never subbed unless you request it.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Anyone know where you can get the new 360 controller bundled with a copy of PES?

Advertisement