Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone access the top gear live website

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

I was on hold for like 28 minutes this morn but I eventually got them :D just wondering anyone else who booked them over the phone know when you get the confirmation e-mail? or if the tickets are posted out or do you have to collect them once there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mrs Stig

20 mins on hold now. That music is driving me bonkers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭cocopop

i was in such a state of shock that i got through and i had a choice of all 4 days that I can't remember all that she said...

she said the seat numbers i think and then gave me a 6 digit reference number and said that i would get a confermation email (that i havnt got yet) and that tickets would be posted...

anyone get the same?

does anyone know the layout of the seat rows etc?

Im on!! AND IN! Currently purchasing tickets for Saturday show at 5pm. Thats for letting me know guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭cocopop

how did you get on mrs stig? they must still be on sale so...what seats did you get? and did they say they would send a confirmation email?

• Advertisement

I got through to a guy who sounded very weary! I had a choice of any show I wanted, he gave me the seat numbers and a confirmation number and said the tickets would be posted in the next two weeks.

He said there was no point in going to the website as it had crashed!

It was worth waiting the 20 mins of classical music (although now I cant get it out of my head) :p

No he didnt say anything about a confirmation email but did take my email address. Id say once we have the confirmation number we can check later when their phone lines have died down a bit.

I got 2 sets of 2 tickets as if I got the 4 together we would be right at the back. Im Row K & R seat 1 &2. Have to look up a seating plan now! I think you can check that on ticketmaster (the seating plan)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I got the special BT tickets last week and thank god I did, this looks like it was a right pain in the b*llox

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Already have tickets but will be interesting to see will the website crumble under the pressure again tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lexus1981

Seems like there was loads of hassle with tickets - i got mine for chrimbo as a pressie from the other half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Lexus1981 wrote: »
    Seems like there was loads of hassle with tickets - i got mine for chrimbo as a pressie from the other half.
    But you won't be able to have them till Christmas morning. Or is this another example of traditions going down the toilet? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lexus1981

She can give me the envelope they came in on xmas day and i'll pretend to be surprised!

Advertisement