Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone access the top gear live website

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MrsSimba

I keep getting you manually refreshed the page too soon when I havent pressed anything, think its when I am getting hear the queue? Any ideas??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

fendigal wrote: »
    An error has occurred whilst attempting to confirm your booking. Please call our Support Desk on (00353) 0818 300264 and a member of our Support Team will be able to help you.
    There has been an error. Please contact our helpdesk.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    and that bloody line is busy!! this is ridiculous! ive entered in my cr card details now..

I got the same thing :mad:

Absolutely joke...they shuold have done it through Ticketmaster - at least they have the capacity to cope with the demand!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fendigal

Has anybody managed to get through to dat number? im getting busy tone all d time!!! i dont know if its safe to try again i dont need 4 tickets!! this is unreal..i guess its wat i get for tryin to get d hubby a surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

im on hold, it rang and iv been listening to the crap music for the last 8 mins..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'm now getting:

"There was an error whilst attempting to hold the requested seats: Unable to offer seats"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

got vip tics so dont nead to warry about anything

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Has anybody managed to get through to dat number? im getting busy tone all d time!!! i dont know if its safe to try again i dont need 4 tickets!! this is unreal..i guess its wat i get for tryin to get d hubby a surprise!

Hey Fendigal,

If you try to book another two tickets it should come up in your basket if the other two have not been bought yet.
    Also if the transaction went through you would have gotton an email confirmation.

If anybody gets thru let us know wat story is..has our cards been debited?
    They def should let ticketmaster look after this...i mean wat did they expect its one of d most popular tv shows in d world!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Guys is it best to have tickets posted or collect at box office..wat did ye guys choose?

Getting them posted.

I don't really want to que again on the day to get my tickets.

18 mins on hold and still waiting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 maithancailin

with all the windows and tabs ye have open you are probably limiting other people from getting tickets, stop jamming the system, ye are driving me nuts, been online since 9am and am still in a Q to get tickets!

7.30pm show sat night is sold out.

Any luck personal trainer? i still getting busy tone..

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭demon83

I got tickets last week off the website, were the same price €105 and got a bt voucher, dont understand why everyone is rushing for tickets this morning as they have been on sale for a week

I got tickets for Friday night 5pm show just kept going in and starting again, mind you they were Platinum but at this stage I dont care!!

demon 83 ,

There was only a ltd # being sold by bt which sold out pretty fast i think.
    Today was the official sell date.

Mrssimba did u get any errors when u were booking?

yup finally got thru and got the last 3 for friday at 5pm..delighted totally worth the €11 in credit!!!!

Silly question but whats the diff between platinum and standard tickets anyone???

Personal trainer..did they tell you if the credit card details had been debited or did you have to give them again over phone??

• Advertisement

they took them over the phone, I rang AIB credit card place and they told me nothing had been taking out when I got the error message!!

ok well thats re-assuring! im still trying to get through!! congrats on d tickets..

cheers!! just keep ringing 0818300264 i literally rang, engaged,rang engaged n den was on hold for 26 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

It's saying the show is sold out on the website or is the website just fooked?

Thanks..im gonna keep trying! it put me on hold a min ago and then hung up grrrr..how frustrating!

Yes I got loads of error messages but just kept trying hth

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

demon83 wrote: »
    I got tickets last week off the website, were the same price €105 and got a bt voucher, dont understand why everyone is rushing for tickets this morning as they have been on sale for a week

Well demon83 I’m not sure how you done that. The corporate tickets were onslae but they were €290 each.

The public ones didn't go on sale till today.

You don't think we all would leave it to the last min to buy them if we could get them last week.

any luck fendigal???

Nope still busy tone..how annoying! i'm still queing online also..so hopefully one of them will come up trumps..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

only difference silver to platinum is the seating

Advertisement