Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone access the top gear live website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

no..down here too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

not working here either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MrsSimba

Oh no must be down... What do we do??

Just been on to them it will be live at 9am!!

got this response just now

"Yes too much activity this morning, we are in the process of getting it back up and running now.

In the meantime you can get your tickets from www.rdstickets.com"

Unfortunately when you go to rdstickets.com it says they are sold out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

just got mine on rdstickets.com think i was lucky though. what exactly is a 'platinum' ticket? i paid roughly what i expected (100.50 per ticket). just not sure what that is, though i'm presuming exhibition and show

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

:eek:i am in a queue for the last twent minutes, started at no. 375 and now i'm at 70. Are there any tickets left, i didnt get sold out!!!

I'm at 981 :mad:

Thurs sold out
    only Platinum available for Friday

Got them over the phone as the website under sever pressure...

"Due to high demand for tickets you have been placed in a queue.

You are currently at position 1782 in the queue.

The estimated queueing time is 2 hours and 5 minutes."

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Guys the 2 sites are up.

You might get a SQL Error when you try to book your ticket but i found if i click Refresh on the browser the ticket had been booked and i could finish buying it

SQL%20Error.JPG

Don't try going back to the start and booking again as you may end up with a few tickets booked .

Have my 2 for Sat WAHOO

Guys to tell you the truth the Thur Show mightn't be the best. As the place ones at 5:30 pm and the show is at 7 - 7:30. You only get a while in at the exhibition before you have to go into the show. Then you can't get back after it.

Plus being at a recording of a TV show isn't always its cracked up to be.

Might be better value on Fri, Sat, Sun

Al

• Advertisement

I got to the front of the queue but then when i tried to book any tickets i got the sql server problem, tried refreshing but no luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'm at 586. Where's everyone else?

Kazper

Click refresh and you should have the ticket . Dont go back as you may end up booking more tickets as i did

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Woohoo!! Got tickets for sat night!!! Yeah!! websites working if anyone was having problems first thing like me:)

Have ye all been put in a q?? I wasn't in any It only took 2 mins after the website was back??

Thanks Ozeire, I tried refresh and at first it just bought up error, now it has me back in queue at no. 2768, not a happy bunny, having no luck getting through on phone either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

If your in the queue open new tabs/windows and go to the site.

You may find yourself jumping the queue

I'm 605 but I have four windows open for the differant nights!! the highest is 750

i just opened a new page and started again, got my tickets for sunday afternoon show :D:D

Guys I wasn't put in a q at all??? I tried again just to make sure and still wasn't put in any q???
    I have my tickets paid and everything..

Are ye using this link https://tickets.rds.ie

Sorry kazper

The refresh worked for me . You couldn't do much more anyway with a SQL Error its to do with their online database. And the amount of traffic using it .

Yeah used https://tickets.rds.ie and got the tickets after a few mins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Just keep opening windows lads. I had 3 computers all at various places in the queue and then I opened it up on the mac and got in straight away - no queueing at all. I have no idea what they're up to. Needed 5 tickets so I got 4 on the phone and 1 on the net.

not to worry ozeire, i got my tickets in the end, thanks for your help :)

I just tried a new window its not working for me I am going mad here:mad:

I really think that all at the RDS n TopGear under estimated the amount of interest in the show here in Ireland.

I am so mad here I have 16 windows open and still no joy been on for an hour now

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fendigal

Guys is it best to have tickets posted or collect at box office..wat did ye guys choose?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fendigal

An error has occurred whilst attempting to confirm your booking. Please call our Support Desk on (00353) 0818 300264 and a member of our Support Team will be able to help you.
    There has been an error. Please contact our helpdesk.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    and that bloody line is busy!! this is ridiculous! ive entered in my cr card details now..

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

4 windows open and constantly tryin on the phone no luck tink im going to cry

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

same boat, put in my cr cd details n den error, on hold at the min..

• Advertisement

Guys is it best to have tickets posted or collect at box office..wat did ye guys choose?

I chose posted but that's my laziness :P

Advertisement