Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

half price 360's - tescos. MAYBE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

xbox36016 wrote: »
    get one for sister if that is real

Done and done ;)

They also have a deal on games, he picked me up 8 for 50 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

where quackles?

Sligo - going down at lunch myself to check it out, will report back!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

Are these 20gb or 60gb? It's a good deal either way but they sound hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Pick me up some Quackles! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Wish they'd do a half price ps3!

Right, swung by - they seem to be knocking 50% off anything xbox related at the till.. The cheap games are downstairs in the groceries section by the crisps. They're marked as 75% off, the tags say 12-16 odd euro, but when you bring them to the till, they take a further 50% off that. Might be a mistake ;) From memory, we got condemned, superman returns, the godfather, chrome hounds, tomb raider legends, nba 08, fifa 07, crackdown, hitman blood money, ghost recon 2, the darkness for 70-odd quid. Nay bad. -edit - that'd be including the employee 10% off, so add another 7 or so euro to that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Quackles wrote: »
    Right, swung by - they seem to be knocking 50% off anything xbox related at the till.. The cheap games are downstairs in the groceries section by the crisps. They're marked as 75% off, the tags say 12-16 odd euro, but when you bring them to the till, they take a further 50% off that. Might be a mistake ;) From memory, we got condemned, superman returns, the godfather, chrome hounds, tomb raider legends, nba 08, fifa 07, crackdown, hitman blood money, ghost recon 2, the darkness for 70-odd quid. Nay bad.
    Wow, thats great, could you swing back around and pick me up some crisps please?

delly wrote: »
    Wow, thats great, could you swing back around and pick me up some crisps please?

Check under your desk, already got them, hope salt and vinegar are ok.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Quackles wrote: »
    Check under your desk, already got them, hope salt and vinegar are ok.

Jesus Christ bud, your a legend!

*munch munch munch*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Oh this true??? Can anyone confirm that they picked one up a 360 half price???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

delly wrote: »
    Jesus Christ bud, your a legend!

*munch munch munch*

they were joke crisps...now you're addicted to heroin :)

Walked 15 miles in rain and snow in my bare feet on Quackles tip-off.. and found nada about 8 games for €50!

Now I found out off that I did see them down by the crisps section but saw nothing about a reduction on them.

Might have to go back in after work so.. the 360's were marked down to €150 upstairs too.

basquille wrote: »
    Walked 15 miles in rain and snow in my bare feet on Quackles tip-off.. and found nada about 8 games for €50!

Now I found out off that I did see them down by the crisps section but saw nothing about a reduction on them.

Might have to go back in after work so.. the 360's were marked down to €150 upstairs too.

Oooh, wonder if you'd get 50% off rock band? ;)

Just one more packet man, one more.........

*swipes mothers ATM card*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Tesco in Douglas have them for 279, no offers. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

checked Tescos Lucan no 360's in stock games full price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Completely off topic but the above quote had me in stiches for ages....Got me out of the dark mood i was in all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

lindtee wrote: »
    Completely off topic but the above quote had me in stiches for ages....Got me out of the dark mood i was in all day.

Ahh. Maybe this thread has had a purpose after all! Unfortunately though no one appears to have got an xbox360 for €149! :rolleyes:

invest4deepvalue.com

Do-more wrote: »
    Ahh. Maybe this thread has had a purpose after all! Unfortunately though no one appears to have got an xbox360 for €149! :rolleyes:

Other than Sligonians, you mean ;)

• Advertisement

Do-more wrote: »
    I saw them for €149.. I don't need one though as I already have one.

It had the generic Yellow Tesco pricetag saying it was reduced by €120 from €269 - €149.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Anyone see the mythical price tag in Dublin?
    Cheers, Q

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Is this real? If they are only 149 im heading straight to tesco... for my third 360... yes i ran into hard times and had to sell the other 2 at different times :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I was thinking to myself-wouldn't be great if they did a half price ps3 offer-but then memories of the search for the half price laptops came flooding back....I'd read about it here and then rush about to various shops only to find they are either sold out or they've never heard of them...

Heard of a 75 euro psp offer in Heatons-drove 25 miles to my nearest store only to be looked at like I had 75 heads when I asked about them:mad:

Only bit of luck I had was to get a 50 euro portable dvd player in tesco, weeks after the promotion began. I think its all just down to luck, right place at the right time and all of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭blobert

I saw them for €149.. I don't need one though as I already have one.

It had the generic Yellow Tesco pricetag saying it was reduced by €120 from €269 - €149.

Where was this?

blobert wrote: »
    Where was this?
    Sligo.

D'ya think myself and Quackles are all playing a trick on ye with this "mythical price"? Cos... we learned after the first 4 times that people soon tire of it, and quickly become enraged! ;)

Would have taken a photo of it on the trusty iPhone but it's behind the counter in Tesco and above the cashier's heads so may have looked slightly odd! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

any cork cases of half price 360's???

edit: tesco in midleton...nil xboxes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Not doubting you at all basquille! It doesn't seem to have made it to east coast by the looks of it though.
    Cheers,
    Q

Sligo.

D'ya think myself and Quackles are all playing a trick on ye with this "mythical price"? Cos... we learned after the first 4 times that people soon tire of it, and quickly become enraged! ;)

Would have taken a photo of it on the trusty iPhone but it's behind the counter in Tesco and above the cashier's heads so may have looked slightly odd! ;)

Didn't you know? Sligo doesn't exist... It's just our 'happy place' :) But yes, brother got the gears of war pack for 149!

• Advertisement

quintron wrote: »
    Not doubting you at all basquille! It doesn't seem to have made it to east coast by the looks of it though.
    Cheers,
    Q
    Yeah, not the first time this has happened either in the Sligo branch.

€6.95 DVD's in Tesco.. but seemed like they were nowhere else in the country!

Advertisement