Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Nicker

I'm just new to Boards!

I'm 21 and I went the first 20years of my life without any tattoos or piercings until last summer when I got 4 piercings and one tattoo and can't wait to get more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome welcome welcome! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Welcome guys. Come chat in the OTB thread with us! We're a nice bunch, except for Please Kill Me and Marty McFly, you'd wanna avoid those two! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Welcome guys. Come chat in the OTB thread with us! We're a nice bunch, except for Please Kill Me and Marty McFly, you'd wanna avoid those two! :pac:

OI!!!! Shut it!

Don't mind her....it's the other way round. They mostly come out at night her, mostly.... :D

• Advertisement

OI!!!! Shut it!

Don't mind her....it's the other way round. They mostly come out at night her, mostly.... :D

Only because I have a job to go to in the daytime! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Show off, you and your job *shakes fist*

Denny M wrote: »
    Show off, you and your job *shakes fist*

You can have it! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

You can have it! :(

Ah here it can't be that bad :p

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Well Hello Im not new to boards but am new to this thread although Ive been creeping for a while.. Ive had work done in a lot of places and ill list them all now.. Attattood in Bray which I found Ok but fairly amateur in terms of work.. Classic Ink Both Walter and Tommy did work for me and it is by far my fav studio... Had some work done in Wildcat both in Stephens Green and on the North Side and was well happy with both...Skin City I was also real happy with and the whole experience was great they really look after you.. Zulu was also great and would highly recommend they are pretty cool and really look after you..Got a small peice done in Talbot Street Dragon Tattoo I think with no complaints... and last of all was Barber Ink in Dunlaoghaire.. The studio is nice and clean but I wouldn't recommend the artist im afraid.. well thats all so far but I plan on hitting Zulu again in the next couple of weeks to have some work finished

• Advertisement

Welcome! Stop lurking, start posting. :p Feel free to throw up some pics in the 'Show you mine' thread, we'd all love to have some tattoos to perv over. :D

Thanks will do ill get some pics up soon.. I might wait a couple of days though as Im planning to hit Zulu again first lol

dar926 wrote: »
    Thanks will do ill get some pics up soon.. I might wait a couple of days though as Im planning to hit Zulu again first lol

Who are you getting work done by? :) I love Sean. :)

Ye it was Sean I think, his work is epic.... Ive had a lot of people work on my left arm but chose Zulu to fill in all the blanks... Unfortuanitly I made a mistake letting someone else do some shading so im back into Zulu to have it fixed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Been lurking for a while, going to try to be a bit more sociable :)
    I'm Danni *waves* hi everyone.
    Just posted a collage of most of my tats in the "I'll show you" thread. Got lots more planned though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

innad wrote: »
    Been lurking for a while, going to try to be a bit more sociable :)
    I'm Danni *waves* hi everyone.
    Just posted a collage of most of my tats in the "I'll show you" thread. Got lots more planned though :D

Welcome, come on in be sociable instead of creeping around :P :). Nice tattoos you posted by the way :). What have you got planned? If you don't mind me asking. I dont how or were but your tattoo of the witch looks familiar would I have seen it anywhere?

thanks :) the witch is by Paul Aherne at Spilled Ink, so you might have seen it posted somewhere? It's my most recent one.

Getting a piece based on the character Anaesthesia from Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere (one of my favourite books) on Wednesday, again from Paul. Also been thinking about a koi half sleeve for ages, and would like a phantom of the opera piece on my thigh, a fairy on my lower leg, a phoenix/thestral (harry potter inspired) piece on my side, and a sun/moon piece on my back.. I may need to work a second job to pay for them though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

thanks :) the witch is by Paul Aherne at Spilled Ink, so you might have seen it posted somewhere? It's my most recent one.

Getting a piece based on the character Anaesthesia from Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere (one of my favourite books) on Wednesday, again from Paul. Also been thinking about a koi half sleeve for ages, and would like a phantom of the opera piece on my thigh, a fairy on my lower leg, a phoenix/thestral (harry potter inspired) piece on my side, and a sun/moon piece on my back.. I may need to work a second job to pay for them though!

Ah yeh knew I recognised it, seen it on there Facebook:).

Me likes all sound like interesting and good pieces :). I know the feeling reckon If I won the lotto I would run out of skin fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Hi guys!

Tattoos aren't my area at all, I'm more into piercings. I've been pierced 35 times so far, I've just turned 19 and I'm actively pursuing a body piercing apprenticeship in Dublin. I'm also in my second year of college, studying computer science.

So yeah .... hi! :)

Hi guys!

Tattoos aren't my area at all, I'm more into piercings. I've been pierced 35 times so far, I've just turned 19 and I'm actively pursuing a body piercing apprenticeship in Dublin. I'm also in my second year of college, studying computer science.

Doesn't matter what you're into once you're happy and people look at you weird! :pac:

Welcome in, kick off your shoes and enjoy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hi guys!

Howdy, we enjoy all body mods.

Come join us for a chat here or show off your piercings here

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Hi guys!

Hello! And best of luck with the apprenticeship, I imagine they're probably not the easiest things to come by

Hello! And best of luck with the apprenticeship, I imagine they're probably not the easiest things to come by

No, very much not, especially considering that most of the piercers around aren't the type of piercers you'd want to apprentice under! I'm making good headway though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Hellooo!

I'm Niamh and I'm a serial lurker on here :rolleyes:

Have had my fair share of tattoos and piercings over the years and getting a new piece on my arm tomorrow. Serious addiction :o

x

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Welcome aboard!

If you're in the sharing mood, why not throw up a pic or two in the "Show you mine" thread? :)

Welcome new lady :) Do what Damo said, I want to see! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Papillon! wrote: »
    Hellooo!

I'm Niamh and I'm a serial lurker on here :rolleyes:

Have had my fair share of tattoos and piercings over the years and getting a new piece on my arm tomorrow. Serious addiction :o

x

We share a few similar interests so! I like you :p

Like they said, show us what you got. :D

Welcome BTW. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Welcome aboard!

If you're in the sharing mood, why not throw up a pic or two in the "Show you mine" thread? :)
    Welcome new lady :) Do what Damo said, I want to see! :D
    Like they said, show us what you got. :D

Welcome BTW. :)

Bunch of pervs :P Don't even give the girl a chance to settle in.

Welcome to our little corner.

Advertisement