Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 colinkeaskin

tatoos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

January wrote: »
    I'm not a n00b, I swear. tongue.png Very irregular poster here though.

Got my fifth tattoo today.

Hello!

The more the merrier :pac:
    tatoos

2 years for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Hello

:)/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hi. :D Welcome to the forum. If I were you, I'd avoid Orim, Marty McFly and Angron, they're weirdos. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Hi. :D Welcome to the forum. If I were you, I'd avoid Orim, Marty McFly and Angron, they're weirdos. :pac:

But but but I'm a super weirdo magnet!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey, I resemble that remark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Hello

:)/

Hai.

January wrote: »
    Hai.

Oh HAI!! :D/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Been lurking around here for a while so I thought it was about time I said hello.. :o

Hope everyone is well. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welcome PP :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Similar to xPPx I've been somewhat of a lurker in here but figure I'll start posting.

So, where better to start than with a hearty ahoy! :)

I was wondering when you'd appear in here! :p

Hi, welcome.

Feel free to throw up pics in the 'show you mine' thread, or just talk shíte with us all in the OTB thread. :D

Hello to you too Sue :D

SueBoom wrote: »
    Similar to xPPx I've been somewhat of a lurker in here but figure I'll start posting.

So, where better to start than with a hearty ahoy! :)

Ahoy, ahoy!

Hey xPurplePawprintsx and SueBoom!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 SkadooshJ

Umm, hello, i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

SkadooshJ wrote: »
    Umm, hello, i guess.

Hi and welcome, feel free to mingle around were a friendly enough bunch :), oh and as always make your way to the ill show you mine thread show us what ya got :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭TheBellJar

I've been posting here a bit lately. I used to be a frequent enough boardsie but I took a bit of a time out a while back and re-regged. I don't get as involved these days but really liking this forum - everyones been uber friendly and helpful the few times I've posted - so thought I'd say Hi properly. Oh and to say thanks for being sound :)
    So... Hi ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hello new people, welcome in. Don't worry, we don't bite (unless you're into that sort of thing! ;)) Tell us your stories, show us your pics (I said PICS!) and enjoy the craic. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭obnicc

Hello! I've been registered for awhile but haven't posted much, usually just snoop for info :)

My name's Nic, I'm 26 and I have 2 small tattoos and I have started a thigh piece, getting more work on it this Sunday coming!

Hiya Nic, welcome to the forum. :) I've given you a post on the 'show me yours' thread to tell you how to upload so that they show up. :pac:

Have a look around, and enjoy! :)

Hola :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hi Nic, welcome in. Enjoy the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Hi all,

been lurking here a good while, dont think I've posted yet so this is a good place to start!!

Greetings. Pull up a chair and show us some pictures :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Greetings. Pull up a chair and show us some pictures :pac:

Haha, pictures of my tattoo's would break the camera!! :pac:

All about 20 years old & the product of a mis-spent youth!!

In the process of getting some new one's though, and the old one's removed so I'll have decent pic's all in good time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

TopBombing wrote: »
    Haha, pictures of my tattoo's would break the camera!! :pac:

All about 20 years old & the product of a mis-spent youth!!

In the process of getting some new one's though, and the old one's removed so I'll have decent pic's all in good time!!

If you not going to show us what ya got so we can perv at least tell us what yeh have in the pipeline :).

Just realised how awkward it is taking pictures of your own arm!!

This atrocity begins laser treatment next month and will be covered up in due course:

vncak1.jpg

dxg2fl.jpg

I actually like the cross, it's not as out of shape as the picture would suggest!!

I'm booked in with Rob from Colourworks next week to get a Clash inspired tattoo on my leg. It'll be nice to have a tattoo that I dont mind showing off haha!!

• Advertisement

Ooh, I love the Clash. :D What're you getting done? :D

Advertisement