Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Models are middle class!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I'm going to ask you to do something.
    Don't panic now....it won't hurt you.
    Turn away from the screen, have a good look around.
    There should be light coming from a rectangular shaped glass pass.
    Have a look through it. This is outside.
    Have another look around. You will find a series of rectangular shaped portals, keep opening them via the handle until you reach outside.
    Keep on moving and observe.
    You will soon be in a position to qualify average looking. You will find that Andrea Roche doesn't fit the term.

Your welcome.

Look at her face. She looks like a man.

Seriously.

I have, there is definitely more stunning women there no doubt, but that doesnt mean we dont have some here too. Anyone been to Croatia? okay i dont want to seem like a pervert or crude when i say this but i would have sexual intercourse with those women

We produce very few stunners. I have seen LOADS of Polish stunners in Dublin.

I'm Irish.

I have no problem admitting we are not as good looking as our continental neighbours.

The lack of international Irish models proves this.

/Note: I have nothing against Irish women. I'm just not going to try to delude myself into thinking we're just as good looking as the Ukranians or whatever

I have, there is definitely more stunning women there no doubt, but that doesnt mean we dont have some here too. Anyone been to Croatia? okay i dont want to seem like a pervert or crude when i say this but i would have sexual intercourse with those women

Croatia is not in Eastern europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

AARRRGH wrote: »
    We produce very few stunners. I have seen LOADS of Polish stunners in Dublin.

I'm Irish.

I have no problem admitting we are not as good looking as our continental neighbours.

The lack of international Irish models proves this.

/Note: I have nothing against Irish women. I'm just not going to try to delude myself into thinking we're just as good looking as the Ukranians or whatever

Hey dont worry buddy at least we'll still have hand modelling, think of all the jazz hands adverts we can do! Hands like shovels!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Croatia is not in Eastern europe.

I never said it was, notice that it is a completely different sentence my friend, count it!

• Advertisement

I never said it was, notice that it is a completely different sentence my friend, count it!

When people can't beat your argument, they will often look for some kind of grammar error or something like that.

Don't worry about it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

We could increase the amount of good looking people in Ireland if only more lovely girls would have sex with me.
    Honestly, this is not just a cheap ploy.....

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Pen1987 wrote: »
    If you saw the girl I'm talking about you'd realise shes not even notably thin looking. I know some models who eat like a horse.

They must Poo like one too !

Archeron wrote: »
    We could increase the amount of good looking people in Ireland if only more lovely girls would have sex with me.
    Honestly, this is not just a cheap ploy.....

Lovely as in lovely personality?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Look at her face. She looks like a man.

Seriously.

'She' coulda done something with her roots too... Yikes..

• Advertisement

When people can't beat your argument, they will often look for some kind of grammar error or something like that.

Don't worry about it. :)

I like you AARRRGH, you and me could go places, see people, drink tea, play badminton, even produce offspring together, when I think of you and me AARRRGH I see mortgage, kids, car insurance and none of that stuff scares me, i dont want to seem homosexual but if you were a man and i was a man then i would have sex with you good sir

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Irish models are okay...although the D4 look is quite irritating but its better than English or American models who all look like cancer patients.

I like you AARRRGH, you and me could go places, see people, drink tea, play badminton, even produce offspring together, when I think of you and me AARRRGH I see mortgage, kids, car insurance and none of that stuff scares me, i dont want to seem homosexual but if you were a man and i was a man then i would have sex with you good sir

7pm. My place. Wear something sexy.

I'm on top.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

I can't believe people are judging how good looking Irish models are by looking at the Metro! Hardly where all the top Irish models are dying to appear...

You guys probably don't see them because you don't look at magazines like Image, etc.

This is a Dublin modelling agency. Now obviously they're not all Irish (like Agneta there) but these girls are beautiful!

http://www.morgantheagency.com/models.php?type=female

and for the ladies..

http://www.morgantheagency.com/models.php?type=male

Okay boys i didnt want to unlease my secret model on you but she is a stunner and nothing but pure beauty and grace, she turns heads when she walks into the room, 2 simple sexy words.... Mary Harney, you can thank me later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

I will have you know Glenda is from the well known favella of Castleknock. Mad place it is.

I will have you know Glenda is from the well known favella of Castleknock. Mad place it is.

I thought she was from Uglyvella of Uglyknock... oohhhhhhhh! count it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

If you want to know what true stunning attractiveness looks like (both in males and females), you must visit Scandinavia. Nothing compares to the hotness that exists there. Nothing. I have made a mess just thinking about it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

If you want to know what true stunning attractiveness looks like (both in males and females), you must visit Scandinavia. Nothing compares to the hotness that exists there. Nothing. I have made a mess just thinking about it.

Sorry, lived there for a year & it just isn't true. They're all just skinny and blond (guys included).

I used to work in a pub and whenever a skinny blonde came in, she would get so much attention, regardless of whether she was actually attractive or not. A case of people not being able to let go of a dream..

Well ok I think skinny and blond is hot. But I think you must be dead between the legs not to find scandinavians attractive.

• Advertisement

I'm noticing a difference of opinion between the males and females...

Who here is male and who's female? I'm female. I think slim blond Scandinavian men are HOT HOT HOT.

Anyway it's not only that they're slim and blond. Scandinavians tend to have unusually attractive faces as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Irish women are hot!

To save us from a 25 page thread just thank whatevers appropriate!

;)

Who here is male and who's female? I'm female. I think slim blond Scandinavian men are HOT HOT HOT.

Ok that's where we differ! Give me a tall dark sexy latino man, any day of the week. I don't want a skinny blond guy in oversized jeans and a baseball cap that gives me the uneasy feeling that I'm dating a teenage version of the milkybar kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Irish women are not
    !

To save us from a 25 page thread just thank whatevers appropriate!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'll be in Stockholm on Monday. :D

taconnol wrote: »
    Ok that's where we differ! Give me a tall dark sexy latino man, any day of the week. I don't want a skinny blond guy in oversized jeans and a baseball cap that gives me the uneasy feeling that I'm dating a teenage version of the milkybar kid

who said anything about oversized jeans and a baseball cap? I like my scandinavian men to have ultra-skintight jeans or leather trousers and their long hair billowing in the breeze.

who said anything about oversized jeans and a baseball cap? I like my scandinavian men to have ultra-skintight jeans or leather trousers and their long hair billowing in the breeze.

I like my men the way I like my coffee.... hot and black!

Ok well don't go to Oslo coz that's the style that's in there! (but no long hair..)

Now I suppose I could make an exception for this guy...

http://arsenal.theoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/freddieljungberg.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I takes what I get so my definition of hot is whatever is available!!

Advertisement