Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth Boards Beers?

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

dSTAR wrote: »
    That's it! I am moving to Perth. People in Melbourne as much as I love them couldn't organize a piss up in a pub. Only thing is ... is there enough pubs in Perth to do one of those 12 Pubs of Christmas? :D

well if you have a problem with the nightlife in Melbourne, Perth probably has about 0.000000000001 of the nightlife Melbourne has!!!! Enjoy it while you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    well if you have a problem with the nightlife in Melbourne, Perth probably has about 0.000000000001 of the nightlife Melbourne has!!!! Enjoy it while you can!
    Maybe I just need to GTFO for a while. I have been here 10 years and some piss pot pub in WA (or anywhere for that matter) would be a welcome change.

anyone up for beers some friday soon? Happy new year y'all

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah definitely. Next Friday I'm going to the Hopman Cup final so won't around. The followin week though (the 16th) is good. Plenty of notice for people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Hey guys,

I'm arriving in Perth on Jan 11th too. Would be cool to meet some people at the Board Beers.

• Advertisement

that's probably a good date as www.beerfest.net.au is on 10th January and don't want to be hungover for it! Anyone else going?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Yeah definitely. Next Friday I'm going to the Hopman Cup final so won't around. The followin week though (the 16th) is good. Plenty of notice for people too.

sounds like a good night to have it on. jsut need to make sure i have the cash.
    kittex wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm arriving in Perth on Jan 11th too. Would be cool to meet some people at the Board Beers.

wooh, i'll be there jan 12th! flight booked and paid for! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

The_B_Man wrote: »
    wooh, i'll be there jan 12th! flight booked and paid for! :D
    it's what all the cool kids are doing. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Regulator79

So is the 16th settled as a date for beeya?

Was thinking about going to the beer festival but apparently it might have sand in its vagina. As in it will be a beer "tasting" event rather than a beer "drinking" event.

Think wine and cheese night after the embroidery class rather than Octoberfest in the sun,which, I, for one, was hoping it would be.

I might be wrong but i don't think so.

Advertisement