Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth Boards Beers?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Right so, good man, I'm on my third phone since I've been here (just can't hang onto the things for some reasons) so I'll PM ye my new number, give us a buzz when your heading down, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well I'll drop Brazilia my number anyway just in case he changes his mind and decides to bring those birds with!

Leavin here in 5

Hows things, anyone up for a couple for pints tomorrow after work, 5ish, let us know, will check back later.

Not gonna be around today unfortunately. Next week is cool though.

Anyone for a scoop tomorrow after work?

• Advertisement

Not sure what time I'm going to be working till tomorrow, been finishing at 1:30 one day 7:30 the next but if I'm off before 5 I'll be up for a couple.

You're workin?! :eek:

I know man, can't really believe it myself, but I'm doing furniture removal.....in 30 degree heat.....something tells me it won't last long.

Well we finished up at 3, so i'll be around if anyones up for a pint.

Sorry man I got off early too so am already pretty much home. You goin to the game next week yeah?

• Advertisement

Yeah I'll be going to it alright, still have to pick up tickets though, there isn't one ticket master in the city, so might just borrow someones credit card and get them online.

Edit: Turns out there's one on St. Georges Terrace.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

yay starting a contract with Rio Tinto until february tomorrow, so I'll be working on George's Terrace, gotta meet you boys for drinks some friday soon. Holy christ it's hot outside!

Ah nice one. We'll go scoopin in the next week or two. You goin to the game on Friday?

Twas a feckin scorcher today. Hit Mullaloo beach then Hillary's harbour for the arvo. Some cool waves out.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ah nice one. We'll go scoopin in the next week or two. You goin to the game on Friday?

Twas a feckin scorcher today. Hit Mullaloo beach then Hillary's harbour for the arvo. Some cool waves out.

Ha, you've been living here way too long man.

:o Lol true

I can hear them but I can't see them...

Ye what now?

the red bull things

Ah yeah the planes. Forgot that was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Lads, Im after creating an excel spreadsheet with cheap places to go drinking/eating/sports each day of the week.
    If you PM me ill send it on. Updates and new entries are appreciated.

• Advertisement

hey can anyone recommend any good boozers in Perth? I mean relaxed places that doesn't have pounding music, stays open late, has a good atmosphere, has people in it maybe. Anytime I go to northbridge it's a nightmare, nowhere meets any of the above requirements! And all the places in the suburbs close really early or are really quiet or just crap.

Have you tried around Murray Street? The Moon and Sixpence is usually good and Bobby Dazzlers isn't too bad either. Also try Durty Nelly's in Shafto Lane.

I went into durty nelly's on saturday night at 10pm and they were closing up ffs!!! I don't know the moon and sixpence, dazzlers seemed ok yeah, reminded me of a pub in england with fruit machines etc

Lol yeah Nelly's is really only good for afternoon pints after work before you move on somewhere else.

The Moon is pretty much next door to Dazzlers and has an outside section. That would be my usual haunt. They don't have load music on ever really, at most there would be two lads hidden in the corner with a couple of acoustics. Decent pints in there too.

that sounds good, does it open late at weekends? there's an ok place near my house called The Windsor, in south perth, but it's a bit fancy, that whole area is, you can't sit there for a night without seeing at least one supercar driving past

Yeah tis open til 2am on Saturday and Sunday. Food til 9pm.

Just thought I'd promote this thread back to the first page as Regulator79 was hunting around for it. Also if anyone is up for a few scoops over the next couple of weeks show your interest by way of a post and we'll try to set something up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

That's it! I am moving to Perth. People in Melbourne as much as I love them couldn't organize a piss up in a pub. Only thing is ... is there enough pubs in Perth to do one of those 12 Pubs of Christmas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

I'd be interested in a few pints. Getting fed up of Northbridge. Post a time and a place and work permitting Ill be there. Was **** for ages because I was usually working friday evenings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

dSTAR wrote: »
    That's it! I am moving to Perth. People in Melbourne as much as I love them couldn't organize a piss up in a pub. Only thing is ... is there enough pubs in Perth to do one of those 12 Pubs of Christmas? :D

if not, we can always change it to something like the 7 pubs of tuesday to suit our needs. Or more prefereably, the 34 pubs of january 11th when The_B_Man arrives in Perth.

Advertisement