Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

All posts have been taken on board, really appreciate the encouragement lads, just hope I'm not going to be like the kid in PE class that has all the gear but ends up like the lamb!
    Will prob head for Gtac for starters, hope to see ye there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

tudenham10 wrote: »
    All posts have been taken on board, really appreciate the encouragement lads, just hope I'm not going to be like the kid in PE class that has all the gear but ends up like the lamb!
    best of luck mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Don't worry we all start somewhere :D And having the gear IS half the fun! There's a big event happening in G-TAC (not sure which weekend but its got its own thread - The Gathering 3) if you can go to that you'll meet the good, the bad and the geardos of airsoft. All a great bunch of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

The Gathering 3 is this weekend!!
    I wish I could make it myself.

I should be heading to Fingal on Sunday after my morning shift.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    The Gathering 3 is this weekend!!
    I wish I could make it myself.

I should be heading to Fingal on Sunday after my morning shift.

Awh crud :( Didn't think it was this weekend.

• Advertisement

Guys transport heading to Fingal for dark mist sunday afternoon will post exact time of departure friday, €5 a head, oh (not staying in fingal for mondays games might have one but will be heading back early just in case anyone was staying for the full day).

Dark Mist in less than a day, bring on the zombies

well i went, i screamed and i froze :)

Dark Mist was probally one of if not the best night game i have played. apart from zombies popping up in front of me every couple of seconds, the best part of the night for me was when myself and another commrade got seperated from our platoon, we ended up in a swamp about 30 ft from C Base where the american forces had there regen. after my first kill when one of the american side wandered down the trail after a glow stick and shown his torch into the swap exactly where i was lying, a quick burst from my M4 dropped him, his calls for a medic going unanswered, his other team mates firing blindly into the darkness hoping to hit us, this went on for an hr everytime a torch light would appear my commrade and i would open fire on the base. in the end it was an army of zombies entering the swamp that got us. oh what a night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

Stone.cold wrote: »
    well i went, i screamed and i froze :)

Dark Mist was probally one of if not the best night game i have played. apart from zombies popping up in front of me every couple of seconds, the best part of the night for me was when myself and another commrade got seperated from our platoon, we ended up in a swamp about 30 ft from C Base where the american forces had there regen. after my first kill when one of the american side wandered down the trail after a glow stick and shown his torch into the swap exactly where i was lying, a quick burst from my M4 dropped him, his calls for a medic going unanswered, his other team mates firing blindly into the darkness hoping to hit us, this went on for an hr everytime a torch light would appear my commrade and i would open fire on the base. in the end it was an army of zombies entering the swamp that got us. oh what a night

Sounds like it was great craic. Trying to get me mate to take a trip to fingal, when ye lads heading up next? we can battle the dubs!

DavDav wrote: »
    Sounds like it was great craic. Trying to get me mate to take a trip to fingal, when ye lads heading up next? we can battle the dubs!
    were goin up for the reckoning unfortunatly all the spaces r filled for that, but if i get any drop outs i will let ya's know, i will be arranging a trip to fingal after the reckoning couple of others from your neck of the woods showing an interest in playing at at a decent site

• Advertisement

were goin up for the reckoning unfortunatly all the spaces r filled for that, but if i get any drop outs i will let ya's know, i will be arranging a trip to fingal after the reckoning couple of others from your neck of the woods showing an interest in playing at at a decent site

Count me in! That reckoning sounds like a legendary game. Cheers mate

Count me in! That reckoning sounds like a legendary game. Cheers mate
    N.P its going to be one to remember

i will be arranging a trip to fingal after the reckoning couple of others from your neck of the woods showing an interest in playing at at a decent site[/quote]

If you're heading up that far, give me a shout am good for most dates in Nov except the 29th. Best of luck with the 15th!

If you're heading up that far, give me a shout am good for most dates in Nov except the 29th. Best of luck with the 15th![/quote]

do you have your own transport mate?

If you're heading up that far, give me a shout am good for most dates in Nov except the 29th. Best of luck with the 15th!

do you have your own transport mate?[/quote]

Yep. Will be heading up from Mullingar direction, speaking of directions might need help when the time comes!

Yep. Will be heading up from Mullingar direction, speaking of directions might need help when the time comes![/QUOTE]
    no bother we all meet at an arranged place and convoy from there, but we will arrange it and have a good days gaming

Yep. Will be heading up from Mullingar direction, speaking of directions might need help when the time comes![/QUOTE]

Fingal is easy to find, really easy to find (Bren you've an amazing location :D). You're only problem is finding stamullen, but thats easy enough too :D

Oh yeah and like he said ^-^

Yep. Will be heading up from Mullingar direction, speaking of directions might need help when the time comes!

Fingal is easy to find, really easy to find (Bren you've an amazing location :D). You're only problem is finding stamullen, but thats easy enough too :D

Just dont rely on sat-nav :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Just dont rely on sat-nav :)

Yeah you spelled Stamullen right:p:p instead of Stramullen:p:p

Only kidding Stone Cold

Bren

Yeah you spelled Stamullen right:p:p instead of Stramullen:p:p

Only kidding Stone Cold

Bren
    i didnt post that it was chuck so there ha :):)

• Advertisement

In 9 days history will be repeated, when an army from the midlands Marches across Ireland :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

In 9 days history will be repeated, when an army from the midlands Marches across Ireland :):)

6 Days now until your ass kicking:p:p you engilish plicks!!!:D:D

Bren

Bren
    who u calling english :)

Bren

Gawd Damn! Me and a few of the good old boys will show them 'engilish'! We'll blast them back to the Pale!

Yeeeee haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

:cool: nuff said

lads its getting a bit serious here. So is this the last big game of the year?

lads its getting a bit serious here. So is this the last big game of the year?
    not at all its all in good fun, i think fingal have one more big one before xmas and then dark mist 2 before the end of the year

Guys we will be leaving from my house for the Reckoning @ 08:30 Saturday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Guys we will be leaving from my house for the Reckoning @ 08:30 Saturday morning
    Chuck are we?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Da Wench

You had better have the tea and toast ready when I get there or I will throw a tantrum...

Advertisement