Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

amaughan wrote: »
    see what i mean if you just ask around you can get loads 5 plus 5 i think the brother hood is 5 plus your team dont know how many but if 5 ya have 15 at leats beat they are shi*en it now.all ya got to do is call on your allies haha
    it was a midlands challenge and lately there seems to be loads of athlone and mullingar lads poppin up taught they would enjoy the challenge but if we have to call in the brotherhood than im cool with that

LOL....:p Lads no hurry let's set a date? Then we can kick your ass:p:p

Bren
    now now play nice :) if theres a arse to be kicked well what can i say dublin meath c ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Stone.cold wrote: »
    it was a midlands challenge and lately there seems to be loads of athlone and mullingar lads poppin up taught they would enjoy the challenge but if we have to call in the brotherhood than im cool with that

we can bring all the midlands airsofters that want to come along with the brother hood seein as there home site was sac before it temporally closed so that makes the midland airsofters too me ha

we can bring all the midlands airsofters that want to come along with the brother hood seein as there home site was sac before it temporally closed so that makes the midland airsofters too me ha
    their home site? k well bren till we get more response to this no point setting a date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

now now play nice :) if theres a arse to be kicked well what can i say dublin meath c ya

So this is turning in to Dublin and Meath against the rest of ye :D:D so be it!!
    Let's set the date in stone then, how does Saturday the 1st of November sound?

Bren

• Advertisement

their home site? k well bren till we get more response to this no point setting a date

Set the date and they will come;);)

As in closed? Or are you still open?:confused:

So this is turning in to Dublin and Meath against the rest of ye :D:D so be it!!
    Let's set the date in stone then, how does Saturday the 1st of November sound?

Bren
    tell ya what bren it will be shadow company co - op, give me till sunday and then we will set a date hows that

tell ya what bren it will be shadow company co - op, give me till sunday and then we will set a date hows that

No problem Stone.cold and the Brotherhood are all ways welcome to join you.;)

Bren

Hey guys did any of you see the new Irish Airsoft magazine called A.I.M. yet, pretty good for the 1st issue!

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

No problem Stone.cold and the Brotherhood are all ways welcome to join you.;)

Bren

I can not wait for this event. :)

Hey guys did any of you see the new Irish Airsoft magazine called A.I.M. yet, pretty good for the 1st issue!

Bren
    where can it b got bren? easons?

private.G wrote: »
    I can not wait for this event. :)

Event.....ehhmmm Let's put a name on this???
    I'll start: The Reckoning?

Bren

where can it b got bren? easons?

Should be available in all sites and airsoft shops, we'll have it on sale at our site as well starting tomorrow;)

Bren

Right all B.S aside a challenge has been laid down who has the BB's to answer the call? Fingal airsoft, a 3 way battle against some of the big names in irsih airsoft come on guys let be "THE FEW THE PROUD"

Bren
    No i haven't. Where u can get it?

Event.....ehhmmm Let's put a name on this???
    I'll start: The Reckoning?

Bren
    I LIKE IT

Right all B.S aside a challenge has been laid down who has the BB's to answer the call? Fingal airsoft, a 3 way battle against some of the big names in irsih airsoft come on guys let be "THE FEW THE PROUD"

+1

No i haven't. Where u can get it?

info 2 posts back from yours wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lads all this venom! Where's it coming from? :pac::pac::pac:

All that matters is that my M4 is done AND its working too! muhahahahaha!!!!!! So I'm ready for action.

Would be great to work along side the Brotherhood again, been far too long.

• Advertisement

The Reckoning Sounds good to me. Hopefully it will have a long future.
    Bren Save a copy For me

Right we'll have 3 teams battle it out for the title of winners of The Reckoning!
    Teams will be battling against each other in some games and will be playing along side each other's i.e. 2 teams take on 1 team in timed games and then that's flipped so every team has a go of that game mode.

6Mill Hill
    True CTF
    Attack on the Delta

And more to follow!

How does that sound lads?

Bren

Lads all this venom! Where's it coming from? :pac::pac::pac:

All that matters is that my M4 is done AND its working too! muhahahahaha!!!!!! So I'm ready for action.

Would be great to work along side the Brotherhood again, been far too long.
    just waiting for confirmation their joining us but lets bring it on oh yeah F*ck i'm excited bout this

Right we'll have 3 teams battle it out for the title of winners of The Reckoning!
    Teams will be battling against each other in some games and will be playing along side each other's i.e. 2 teams take on 1 team in timed games and then that's flipped so every team has a go of that game mode.

6Mill Hill
    True CTF
    Attack on the Delta

And more to follow!

How does that sound lads?

Bren
    sounds like the challenge we have been waiting for bren

I feel so strongly that this game needs to be done I'll duel wield my M4 and P90 for the day! Muhahahahahaha:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

sounds like the challenge we have been waiting for bren

Nothing like a bit of rivalry to unite you!

I feel so strongly that this game needs to be done I'll duel wield my M4 and P90 for the day! Muhahahahahaha:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    Bring all the arms u have, this will be written in the airsoft history books :):):)

No Chuck it Dual Eagles for all team :D

No Chuck it Dual Eagles for all team :D

Don't say the DE word! Stone Cold will pop a blood vessel before the Reckoning!!! :D

• Advertisement

Don't say the DE word! Stone Cold will pop a blood vessel before the Reckoning!!! :D
    Stonecold will pop a cap in both ure asses if u start again.

Advertisement