Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options
  • 26-08-2008 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

This thread has been set up so anyone interested in or already Airsofting in the midlands can get in touch and share war stories, i have been involved in airsoft since february and have to say its my passion now i have met some truly great people in those few months, i have a bebo page dedicated to airsoft and i am setting up a web page also, so drop by lets hear from ya's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

?? Seems fine to me!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

iceage wrote: »
    ?? Seems fine to me!! ;)
    hay man long time no hear

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Are there many playas in de midlands? :)
    Did I read that you're getting a team together or sumthin?

k now i have 2 threads what do i do? Mods help

Yeah that place is the biz mate! The boys there are some of the soundest lads and obviously big into the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Deleted the other thread.

Are there many playas in de midlands? :)
    Did I read that you're getting a team together or sumthin?
    There is more than u would think and a lot of interest in takin it up, myself a some close friends are at present putting a team togethar watch this space:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Yeah that place is the biz mate! The boys there are some of the soundest lads and obviously big into the game.

huh?? ha

DSCN0684.jpg

These notices were posted all over the woods behind Cullyfad today. Need i say more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Stone.cold wrote: »
    DSCN0684.jpg

These notices were posted all over the woods behind Cullyfad today. Need i say more.

I hate to go all 'Mom' on you but... It's public land, don't even go there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

so who played there and pissed people off? they must have had a specific issue to do that, kinda goes back to the tread on public land airsoft we had

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I must say that pic is very worrying :(

DSCN0684.jpg

This all seems very specific, no mention of paintball? Wonder who let the cat out of the bag??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

DSCN0684.jpg

So where people playing on this land??? Without permission and been charged for the pleasure?:eek:

The Master wrote: »
    I must say that pic is very worrying :(
    If the picture above has offended anyone then they need to ask themselves why, i posted this out of courtesy to inform other serious airsofters that where ever you game make sure you have permission to do so

Guys, I've played SAC, And never played in any Coilte woods.

If the picture above has offended anyone then they need to ask themselves why, i posted this out of courtesy to inform other serious airsofters that where ever you game make sure you have permission to do so

i thank you for posting it, after the argument on boards the other day i think this is strong evidence, the fast that sign specifically for airsoft are being put in place at locations like says it all really
    Wonder who let the cat out of the bag??

so you have been playing on this land?

No Pudding I haven't, as I clearly said. Its a thunderbolt of a thread out of the blue with a Pic to support it?? So I can only say that it is a very specific attempt at attracting attention to a particular site.

Guys, I've played SAC, And never played in any Coilte woods.

No offense but how do you know you were not playing in that woodland? I mean you could very easily stray onto it without knowing!

None taken:) I met the owners the first time I played there, we walked the site.

They own the biggest dog I've ever seen!!

there is foresty bordering it, but I personaly have never played, or have been encourgaed to play in land which could be considered coilte land.
    or for that fact seen anyone do so. We were told then it was outside the boundaries.

• Advertisement

None taken:) I met the owners the first time I played there, we walked the site.

there is foresty bordering it, but I personaly have never played, or have been encourgaed to play in land which could be considered coilte land.
    or for that fact seen anyone do so. We were told then it was outside the boundaries.
    Guys firstly at no time was any club mentioned in the posting of this picture as i said earlier in this thread airsoft is becoming very popular in the midlands and i personally do not want to see anyone prosecuted for being on land their not aloud to be on. its that simple

Cool, now that's been cleared up;);).... who's playing silly buggers??? No smoke without fire and all that!

How many sites are there behind Cullyfad?? Stonecold.?

Wonder who let the cat out of the bag

might just be a difference in language, to me when some one say 'Wonder who let the cat out of the bag' it means that person is involved in the activity and is pissed off that someone has screwed with there fun.

like i said just difference in language

How many sites are there behind Cullyfad?? Stonecold.?
    Iceage this picture was not taken on any site it was taken in kilmoyle woods at the back of Cullyfad in Co Longford. it clearly states on the sign "in these woods"

lolol...right, I'd see how you leap to that conclusion.

i know the origins about it once it out it can not be put back in, but depending on where you live/grow up things can have different cogitations , i grew up in essex in the uk

Edit: ok someone removed there post so this reply makes no sense know

lolol...right, I'd see how you leap to that conclusion.

i did not leap to conclusions all i did was ask a question beacuse of the wording, i then explained why i had asked that question once i fround out i had clearly made a mistake, i resent the fact you think i was leaping to conclusions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Essex boy...range rovers and wide boys... you must have skirmished in Epping Forest at some stage...lol:D

Essex boy...range rovers and wide boys... you must have skirmished in Epping Forest at some stage...lol

stereo types :) no i was/am not that kind of person :)

• Advertisement

Iceage this picture was not taken on any site it was taken in kilmoyle woods at the back of Cullyfad in Co Longford. it clearly states on the sign "in these woods"

So, just to get things straight... this sign has nothing to do with any established skirmish site in Longford....

Advertisement