Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would put this in personal issues, but it's kind of funny so.....

Options

Comments

I bet he did, the DURTY fecker :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Yeah especially after a night of beering your always that little bit hornier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

A hole and a heartbeat is all you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Thats hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Smart Bug wrote: »
    A hole and a heartbeat is all you need.

A heartbeat? That seems excessive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

LOL that reminds of a film I saw, but they have a THREESOME, there are 2 guys and 1 girl, one guy likes the girl but the girl doesn't like that guy, she likes the other guy, but the other guy is gay and he doesn't like the girl he likes the guy so the only way they can get together is to have a THREESOME, can't remember the name of the film but they end up having a durty THREESOME...

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

One of the funniest stories I have EVER heard!!

Brilliant

But poor you in that situation, I would be mortified...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

PMSL...

One of the funniest things I have read on boards...
    EVER...

:D

Sh1t one dude...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Jaysus :pac:

And the tags are priceless.

OP I hope you update this thread when you finally talk to them about it haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

0utpost31 wrote: »
    And I was in my own sleeping bag as well so I was extra protected from what was about to happen......
    ****Tinkle****

"What the fuck was that????!!!!"

Suddenly, I heard a BELT BEING UNBUCKLED.

Sorry to be Captain Logic here, but how did he unbuckle your belt while you were in a sleeping bag? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

dlofnep wrote: »
    Sorry to be Captain Logic here, but how did he unbuckle your belt while you were in a sleeping bag? :eek:

it was the other guys belt that got undone, not the op;s

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lads it is 100% true.

You'd never know what you'd do if you were in that situation. These are my very good friends and I didn't want them knowing that I know you know what. But they do know now anyways.

As I said, I waited for the **** to die down, and it did. I was like "ahhhh, it went according to plan" and then they started getting serious. Then I got up and left. I didn't wait there the whole time as dshyty is saying.

Dsmythy, re-read my post before accusing me of lying and don't be annoying me. This is a serious personal issue, with elements of humour.

I never got the idea how someone could annoy someone over the internetz. Just ignore me sure ya big fat liar.

On the say 10% chance of it being a true story. Leave it be. Who gives a shi'ite muslim what they get up to? Last thing they need is you bringing it up. They may rape you in punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Man that story is ****in hilarious!!!

I had sex with a girlfriend in a tent with someone else there, unconscious when I went camping in Australia. And whenever you stay in hostels you always catch people beating off or having sex!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

who gives a toss if it's true or not. it's funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭apprentice

they were probably just sleep **** walking...

Yeah, Maybe they cant even remember it happening.. ha ha :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's a bit hard to get your lad out when you're wrapped up in a sleeping bag.
    Em ... no!!! :confused:
    Who's adding all these crazy tags to this thread?
    Lol, assorted messers, that's all!!

Bit unfair to drag Jizzlord into it though ... he's not even from Dublin!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pebblesjm

Phlann wrote: »
    who gives a toss if it's true or not. it's funny.

:D hee hee, toss.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

So since this thread is coming to a close (for now, until I make that call), I think I might try and pimp some of my photos if I'm allowed.

They're in this thread here if anyone wants a look and maybe ye can tell me what ye think!?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055360456

Am I allowed to do this?

*runs away*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

5 stars :D id be horrified if i was you but im not so i can just sit here and laugh uncontrolably :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So since this thread is coming to a close (for now, until I make that call), I think I might try and pimp some of my photos if I'm allowed.
    They're not photos from that night, are they?!! :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hisroyalbadness

I wouldn't talk to any of the bastards again if they were that disrespectful about doing it right beside me when I was sleeping, bad form gay or straight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

How did you manage to get to sleep after your two mates were **** each other off??? No way, you needed to get out of there at that point at least.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

this reads like one of those little Jimmy jokes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

They're in this thread here if anyone wants a look and maybe ye can tell me what ye think!?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055360456

Am I allowed to do this?

*runs away*

I thought it was pics of the night, that is cheating:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Haha! There's no way I'd take pictures of nobz and taint my camera with ghey. Nah they're beautiful nature shots that can help calm you down after reading such a horrific story.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

JangoFett wrote: »
    I had sex with a girlfriend in a tent with someone else there, unconscious when I went camping in Australia.

I saw a film recently where some young couple were travelling around Australia and hooked up with an American guy. The couple had the sekz in the tent when they thought he was asleep and the American later killed the bf. be warned.

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0482374/ <-that's the one
    And whenever you stay in hostels you always catch people beating off or having sex!

You're just not going to be happy until you get murdered are you?
    So since this thread is coming to a close (for now, until I make that call)

You overestimate your own importance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

This thread is epic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Haha! There's no way I'd take pictures of nobz and taint my camera with ghey. Nah they're beautiful nature shots that can help calm you down after reading such a horrific story.

Stop dissing the gays, they are your mates:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This is the thread of 2008

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

adsgirl wrote: »
    massive log in:D

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa :D

Best thread ever, so many double meanings :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement