Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would put this in personal issues, but it's kind of funny so.....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

javaboy wrote: »
    Classy. :rolleyes:

Schwarzenegger style.

Anyways, sleepytime.

Byebye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

0utpost31 wrote: »
    Schwarzenegger style.

Anyways, sleepytime.

Byebye.

Its only 2:06? Lightweight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Why would I bother making it up? How would I even conjure up a story like that in my head? Why would I be thinking of boners?

Unless I was ghey.... which I'm not.[/S]

And yet in your story you lay there through the entire thing. My reaction? Out of that bed, out of that house, and hell even out of that city!

That be the hole in your story. The fact that you say you just lay there as this was going on beside you smacks of makey-upey.

So is it made up or have you got the ghey?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

OP is definitely tainted with teh ghey.

Thread made me lol though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

<
    Don't anymore.

Anyway, I have an alibi so go **** yourselves!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

go **** yourselves!

I think thats what the OP said and you took him literally!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Lads it is 100% true.

You'd never know what you'd do if you were in that situation. These are my very good friends and I didn't want them knowing that I know you know what. But they do know now anyways.

As I said, I waited for the **** to die down, and it did. I was like "ahhhh, it went according to plan" and then they started getting serious. Then I got up and left. I didn't wait there the whole time as dshyty is saying.

Dsmythy, re-read my post before accusing me of lying and don't be annoying me. This is a serious personal issue, with elements of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Lads it is 100% true.

You'd never know what you'd do if you were in that situation. These are my very good friends and I didn't want them knowing that I know you know what. But they do know now anyways.

As I said, I waited for the **** to die down, and it did. I was like "ahhhh, it went according to plan" and then they started getting serious. Then I got up and left. I didn't wait there the whole time as dshyty is saying.

Dsmythy, re-read my post before accusing me of lying and don't be annoying me. This is a serious personal issue, with elements of humour.
    If it were true you'd probably have joined in, you big gay boy you!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Welcome to Gayville.

Collect your rainbow card and Madonna CD at the desk.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Lolol ... No offence, OP, but I find it very hard to believe this isn't a pishtake!

But assuming for a second that it isn't, I agree with PFM:
    That said, doesn't excuse getting up to stuff while you're in the room. That's just poor form.
    This is the only bit I have a real problem with, wouldn't give a damn what they were getting up to, it's their own business, but not in the same room and sweet holy jebus definitely not in the same bed, that's taking the piss (among other things!).

Actually, wait ... ye left Jimmy asleep on the couch in the sitting room! How did he end up in the bed skiing with Paddy's pole in hand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

OP i once walked in on my friend on his knees in front of a male hairdresser. He was wearing my ex girlfriends knickers at the time.

He is still one of my best friends. Talk to your friends or else stfu

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It's not like there was fisting, animals or scat involved. All good healthy fun - Can't see the problem really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Hill Billy wrote: »
    It's not like there was fisting, animals or scat involved. All good healthy fun - Can't see the problem really.

"**** the shyte out of him"

Doesn't sound like vanilla ghey sex to me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

One hell of a story...
    can you not pretend it never happened? Seems they were horny, didn't care that you were in the room and shagged their brains out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

this thread demands boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

cance wrote: »
    me lady, have boobs:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Haha, quality thread :pac:

In tears laughing here.

Lucky you got out of there OP they would have surely jizzed all over your face for ending effect.

I bet you've been pulling the plum off yourself since you durtyyy fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Rule 1 on them lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Dude, thats harsh. on both your friends and yourself. heavy stuff rly

gotta ask outta curiousity though, were they always a bit...well...homo, and are they still goin at it?

because dude....heavy stuff. jaysus if that happened with my friends id be shocked, awed, confused, and scared man,

oh god....run for the hills.....

better idea, if you sort things out and become "friends" again, get them over and watch brokeback mountain. :D

try keep a straight face through the whole movie, and I will give you a shinney euro coin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

cance wrote: »

Man boobs perhaps;):p

try keep a straight face through the whole movie, and I will give you a shinney euro coin!

He'll need more then that to pay for a hoover to suck the cum out of his arse after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,019 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

minxie1 wrote: »
    me lady, have boobs:eek:

Get em out or GTFO, m'lady

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

Your name pretty much sums up this entire thread....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

He'll need more then that to pay for a hoover to suck the cum out of his arse after it.

should be enough to finance a cinder block..... i mean short term memory loss inducing device....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I bet you've been pulling the plum off yourself since you durtyyy fecker.

*tears*

Epic thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I lol at the fact that the OP is just a third wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

This thread is why i love Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

I think this will become a new urban legend come the weekend...

Thanks for making my morning, class thread
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

OP, did you ever have any indication that your two mates were conducting a secret gay relationship? Or that either was gay?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement