Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Thought Thursday in Fibbers was what most people were talking about on account of Crumble and others being at Electric picnic over the weekend?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

30th - Saturday
    eugh mebbe, ok, ive got a lean-over (not quite a hang-over) this morning

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    Thursday in Fibbers. That is all.

Will wrote: »
    eugh mebbe, ok, ive got a lean-over (not quite a hang-over) this morning

What?!?:eek: No leg over?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

feylya wrote: »
    It appears that I may be available after all on Thursday... Stay tuned...

AWESOME! yay!
    farohar wrote: »
    Since BGRH have a requirement of newbies bringing something or other (can't for the life of me remember what it is) should newbies to this bring a kitten to appease Will? :p

well, usually, we're the ones at the stage. there's plenty of pics of rach and will around the place... both distinctive in their own little ways... failing that, ill likely be the one in 3/4 length trousers, regardless of the weather, with a small person on the bottom of my leg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

farohar wrote: »
    Since BGRH have a requirement of newbies bringing something or other (can't for the life of me remember what it is) should newbies to this bring a kitten to appease Will? :p
    That'd be Carnation condensed milk!
    ill likely be the one in 3/4 length trousers, regardless of the weather, with a small person on the bottom of my leg.
    Ah come on, I'm not that clingy... ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

other - specify in thread
    I have a place to live so I shall be there!!!!! WOOOO! Seriously been out like three times since march or april, this is a big deal!!! and, yes, my spine is in fact god like, is that quite alright farohar?!
    :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    Le Rack wrote: »
    I have a place to live so I shall be there!!!!! WOOOO! Seriously been out like three times since march or april, this is a big deal!!! and, yes, my spine is in fact god like, is that quite alright farohar?!
    :P

god like? You're not sure if it exists or not?

feylya wrote: »
    god like? You're not sure if it exists or not?

Or does it have many followers?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

30th - Saturday
    So at the risk of sounding like a massive idiot, what date and time did we decide on?

• Advertisement

30th - Saturday
    Seems like this thursday tbh in Fibbers *groan*

30th - Saturday
    Will wrote: »
    Seems like this thursday tbh in Fibbers *groan*
    Hmmm been a while since I was there. See y'all there then.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

other - specify in thread
    Fcuk yeah!!! Movin to Dub tomo! Whoop Whoop! Oh Fibbers how I've missed you...it's been far too long...pretty certain like march was the last time I was there....

And yeah screw you guys (/cartman voice) my spine is godly and hell yeah do it gots itself a lot of followers! :D

also, think most of you already contacted wil or summit but if newbies need a num of someone to like "find da cruu" gis an aul pm there! :)

sei le moi, should give ye an idea what to look out for! I know it's not great but tis the most recent pic there is of me!

attachment.php?attachmentid=61961&d=1219614393

30th - Saturday
    Le Rack wrote: »
    Fcuk yeah!!! Movin to Dub tomo! Whoop Whoop! Oh Fibbers how I've missed you...it's been far too long...pretty certain like march was the last time I was there....

And yeah screw you guys (/cartman voice) my spine is godly and hell yeah do it gots itself a lot of followers! :D

also, think most of you already contacted wil or summit but if newbies need a num of someone to like "find da cruu" gis an aul pm there! :)

sei le moi, should give ye an idea what to look out for! I know it's not great but tis the most recent pic there is of me!

attachment.php?attachmentid=61961&d=1219614393

Are you trying to seduce us all? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

29th - Friday
    Good idea to post a pic.:) If I can't get a friendly soul to meet me outside the pub please feel free to give me a nudge or alternatively shout at me if you see me in the pub.:)

2795030627_d5edac0526_m.jpg

30th - Saturday
    Sure, I'll be outside smoking until the some fo you come (I'm always early) so if anyone wants a chat, I'll be there, to all you who want a shout as well if I see you I will.

So you don't think I'm some drunk randomer this is me.

(only recent image of me)
    19830425a8652412711l.jpg

oi! if you're always there early (im usually there 6ish), headin to inkwell before the beers, gettin a coupla piercings... more than welcome to come along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

29th - Friday
    Sure, I'll be outside smoking until the some fo you come (I'm always early) so if anyone wants a chat, I'll be there, to all you who want a shout as well if I see you I will.

So you don't think I'm some drunk randomer this is me.

(only recent image of me)
    19830425a8652412711l.jpg
    Haha great thanks, I'll won't give you a slap if you start shouting at me so....:)

• Advertisement

30th - Saturday
    oi! if you're always there early (im usually there 6ish), headin to inkwell before the beers, gettin a coupla piercings... more than welcome to come along?
    Yup, need to ask Mark about a few up coming projects, may get a piercing as well while I'm there :)

Thanks for the invite :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

wont be able to make this one:( but i dont think i'd make a good first impression with two black eyes lol

wtf happened?

I was fighting at the weekend(not a thuggish on the street way but a fun sports way) and blocked a few to many punches with my face:p anyway I wont be able to make this one:( maybe the next one:)

aww, pity man. prob wont get to meet ya, so.

did ya at least win the fight?!

ha ha no, it ended up with him smacking my head in while i was turtled up on the ground till the ref stopped it, face is a bit sore, aye probably not, but that been said i've been making random trips to dublin lately so i might turn up but probably wont

30th - Saturday
    What happens if Captain Ginger challenges you to a fight? Hows about that?! You'd have to turn up then!

I heard he slagged your family, he's a right terrible yolk that captain ginger... kick his ass!!

I shall see you there.....pistols at midnight*slaps you with a glove*

30th - Saturday
    Madame?! wut?!

Slapping? No wonder you lost the fight :pac:

• Advertisement

ha ha i made a mistake!!! damn you!! thought i edited it in time!!

Ha ha yeah that could be it...or the fact it looked like he ate someone my size before the fight...he was bloody massive. I was in fibs after metallica last wednesday...god i forgot how much wednesdays suck there!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement