Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

30th - Saturday
    Hmmmm wondering if I should get something else pierced now after all today, might get septum done. Not really sure though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Probably best waiting till your newly stretched lobes are healed a bit more before putting more stress on your system Captain Finger! Your septum isn't going anywhere*

*Unless you have a Daniella Westbrook-esque habit...

30th - Saturday
    Probably best waiting till your newly stretched lobes are healed a bit more before putting more stress on your system Captain Finger! Your septum isn't going anywhere*

*Unless you have a Daniella Westbrook-esque habit...

True, and I did only get my tongue done a week ago as well.

Time to spend my money on drugs and whores so.

May just get one in my other lobe, I don't know what's happening with Crumble as to weather she's getting anything done or not?

Yeah, probably a good idea to step back and give stuff a chance to heal, instead of increasing the risk of them all rejecting due to your body being too stressed!

IT'S NOT A RACE FOLKS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what you mean! with crumble froo coming its going to be an erotic cough cough i mean exotic night!! ;)

lol! i'll be wearing a tshirt i got in new zealand! how exciting is *that*?!
    I'll be there with bells on to see Ni (maybe not real bells this time).

Actually Ni can you send me your number please? I lost my phone, never heard back from you about surfing so assume I had the wrong one!

alright, rang and texted you... did give cherryvega my nz and irish numbers a coupla days ago though. if you're in for the surfin thing, lemme know, can still book ya, i think :cool::) though ill be seein ya tonight anyway, so can discuss it there (and possibly recap a little tomorrow... y'no... what with alcohol related braincell death and stuff...)
    Hmmmm wondering if I should get something else pierced now after all today, might get septum done. Not really sure though :(

awww... well, ill still be giving ya a text... meeting a mate in town at about 2ish, so will be in from about then. and yep, im getting a coupla piercings today either way, just thought i'd try get a prebeers piercing in, cos i missed all teh last ones.

• Advertisement

oh, and my voice is ****ed. ill be raspy squeaky one :P

Is it really a good idea to be getting piercings before going off to drink?
    [/party pooper]

it's only a bad idea drinking first, right?

plus, i want them done as soon as possible into the holiday, to give maximum healing time before going back home and stuff...

I'm not sure tbh... O_o

Also: "0 day since I'm coming home!" lol nice engrish going on there :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    Ever so slightly off topic but thank **** Damo isn't a mod. Banhammering people would be unsightly...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I got tomorrow morning off work, so I have a few hours lie-in. So, I may actually meet some of you tonight! Look out for the pink haired loner ;)

30th - Saturday
    Crumble Froo, I don't have a mobile, so if possible can we arrange a time/place to meet? If you're still going to Inkwell I need to go there anyway to book something :)

feylya wrote: »
    Ever so slightly off topic but thank **** Damo isn't a mod. Banhammering people would be unsightly...

Nah, you know me Fey, I'm a pretty laid back guy, and it'd take blinding idiocy or outright trolling to get a ban. I'd be pretty reasonable!

Unless you mean because I'm short and they'd get the banhammer in the crotch... ;)

Crumble Froo, I don't have a mobile, so if possible can we arrange a time/place to meet? If you're still going to Inkwell I need to go there anyway to book something :)

emmm... you wana make a time/place... ill be in from about 2, so need to get some grub etc into me now... and i acn meet you wherever suits then... and anyone who reads the board can come in and meet up then and there too...

btw, im wearing a grey hat, black tshirt and blue 3/4 lengths.
    I'm not sure tbh... O_o

Also: "0 day since I'm coming home!" lol nice engrish going on there :D

i thinkt he only big danger is drunkenly ****ing them up... but i think ill be safe enough on that front.

30th - Saturday
    I don't even want to think of you using your hammer in someone's crotch...

Looks like it may be a late one in work today :'(

I'm in work till 6:30 anyway :(

I'll be wearing this tonight:
    t-shirt020-p.jpg

30th - Saturday
    I'm thinking more 8 or 9 late :(

30th - Saturday
    emmm... you wana make a time/place... ill be in from about 2, so need to get some grub etc into me now... and i acn meet you wherever suits then... and anyone who reads the board can come in and meet up then and there too...

btw, im wearing a grey hat, black tshirt and blue 3/4 lengths.

Um ok, how about 3:30 at the spire? (Is that too late?)

I'll be naked.

Nah, not sure on what I'll be wearing but I'll probably be in a black jacket and checkered Vans.

sounds good. was thinking of doing an early piercing and heading fibbers a bit earlier to catch more people. yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Hmm, pre beers piercing or not to pre beers piercing?

That is the question!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Damn, jst found out we have a town hall to go to this evening before our work bbq :(

I guess I'll try to slip away around 9 or so. Can't stay long though, need to pack for EP!!

30th - Saturday
    Right, got off work early so I'll see you all later. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

other - specify in thread
    see you guys in there. not going to botter with pre percings. no moneyes. and recoving from a bad troat infection so wont be drinking much ether.. anway. loook for the hippy iin the bandana. his natural habitat is the inside smoking area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Might have to work late tonight :( If not I'll get there for about 9.30.

Hopefully will see you all later, but wont know for sure till later. If I do show up I'm wearing this doggy shirt today: http://www.dv8fashion.com/ProductImages/S/4/S0000044540001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

30th - Saturday
    I should be in about 8:30 - 9pm

I'll probably be in around 7-8 or so...

probably...

30th - Saturday
    I'll probably be in around 7-8 or so...

probably...

...not if I can help it :pac:

30th - Saturday
    I reckon I'll just automate this **** in work and leave as early as I can :D

Will wrote: »
    ...not if I can help it :pac:
    Whachoo talkin' about WILLis?
    gary_huh1.jpg

• Advertisement

30th - Saturday
    notimpressedda128644083441430761.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement