Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Beers

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Does fibbers always smell so bad? Last night it stank.

The smell is 15% stale beer, 25% pheremones, 30% emo, and 40% fear!

(It can be quite overpowering hence the 110%. If you are downstairs passing the toilets, add 90% raw sewage to the above mix...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

30th - Saturday
    Oh yeah moderators can check who adds tags to threads...sofaspud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »
    Oh yeah moderators can check who adds tags to threads...sofaspud :pac:

I never done nuffin!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Lol, damo!!! That's brilliant!!!!

Ya know, the porterhouse north is a fantastic little watering hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

went straight from fibbers to mark's (up till 5am, then up at 9am >_< ), then to electric picnic, so only getting online now... but ****ing WOW guys! excellent night, twas great meeting so many new faces, and as for the old ones... good to be home, **** man, it's good to be home.

I'm 28 and haven't been a student in 7 years :p
    Them's the words of someone that had to hold on to €6 all week just so he can get in after he finishes work at 6:30 .

Mind you, pay goes into my account at midnight ;):D

you sir, are a pure legend, simple as.
    farohar wrote: »
    I came, I saw, I answered Q's about the UV tatts and showed them to a few folks so job done. Hope the rest of you have (presume you're still there) a great night in spite of Will complaining that it was a bit quiet.:)

thanks soooooooo much for coming man, was absolutely fantastic to see you! ill get you back though. *evil eyes* ill find a way to get you back. :)
    Had an awesome night guys (had to leave a bnit early)

farohar is ****ing bad ass. :D

Safte truip home to you all/.

great seeing you too, man. pity so many people had to leave early, but we ended up going downstairs and boogeying away to our hearts' content anyway :D still up for the surfing? got home later than anticipated today, gotta sort it all out tomorrow.
    Cherryvega wrote: »
    I was twizzled...awesome night

damn bus home being so early *shakes fist*

indeed, woulda been awesome to see ya for longer, but a trip to your part of the country is being vaguely planned. i'd forgotten how much i'd missed you guys and your crazy accents :D
    Thanks! I was looking on BMEzine to see if that position had a name but couldn't find it yet.

I have crumble to thank for that because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't of gotten anything pierced today.

You have some amazing ink from what I saw :D

hehe, not only that, but you were contemplating just going for a normal eyebrow one until i pointed out that neither one looked 'natural'. i think mark called it an angry eyebrow. or something.
    Cherryvega wrote: »
    Awh it was so good to see Ni!! :D

right back atcha!

I think Ni referred to it as a frownbrow or something, good a name as any! :D

Good seeing you all! :)

hehe, did i come up with frownbrow? genius :D
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    </3 Will.

Slight </3 for AngryBadger and Sofaspud... you know what you did. ¬_¬

angry badger was there?! missed him :( briefly met sofaspud... so many people i wanted to talk to but didnt uqite get around to... was in complete social butterfly mode.

Nice to see you last night Jimmeh

Jim was there too?!
    damn, was absolutely oblivious to that one.
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I turned up and still managed to miss everything... I'm feckin useless!! I did realise that looking for a group of modded people in Fibbers on a Thursday isn't as easy as it seems! I've started now though, so next time I'll turn up on time and say hello properly :D

ah yes, i do recall meeting you briefly too.
    Hardcore... to the max!

seriously, dude didn't even flinch when Ni suggested that she was plotting to cut his hair off and integrate it into her own...
    wait!!... she was serious!!??

\run-for-the-hills

hahahahaha, excellent. i do get a little carried away with my hypothetical situations while inebriated, don't i? brilliant meeting you, raziel, haha, defnitely worked out well for me, talking to you.

Lol. Awful night. I suggests NO MORE MOD BEERS IN FIBBERS!!!!

Lets all go to redz LOL!

awww. sorry you'd such a bad time... didnt see as much of ya as i'd've liked... but redz? let's not go *too* crazy, mmkay?
    Sean7 wrote: »
    Wonderful to see a drunken Will, everyone else I missed. Came in too late, couldn't resist all those cans in the fridge.

aww, damn, sorry i missed ya... i ended up downstairs once most people left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

thanks soooooooo much for coming man, was absolutely fantastic to see you! ill get you back though. *evil eyes* ill find a way to get you back. :)

Nothing to get me back for. Just make sure to make the most of your time in Ireland.:)

:) you crazy bastard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

:) you crazy bastard :)

:eek:
    I may be crazy and I may be a bastard but... oh wait, nevermind....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

you sir, are a pure legend, simple as.
    hehe, did i come up with frownbrow? genius :D
    Right back at ya lady! :) And I think it was angry eyebrow that you'd said, but I'm happy to attribute frownbrow to you :D
    angry badger was there?! missed him :(
    He was the guy looked like a bigger version of me :D

so you mentioned but i dont recall even hearing his name mentioned, let alone meetnig the guy. gah. ah well, did meet a few cool peeps, and man, it was so good seeing some of you feckers again!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    I'm not a fecker. I may be an asshole, a prick, a fecker but I am not a Communist!

what about those days you spent marching with the Red Army?

30th - Saturday
    Why is this still going? Can we not let it die in peace?

I'm think another beers will be in order around mid October.

*gets thinking cap on*

it's still going cos i only got back after the beers last night. adn i had a most excellent night, and felt obliged to thank ye for it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    what about those days you spent marching with the Red Army?

Misguided youth days...
    Why is this still going? Can we not let it die in peace?

I'm think another beers will be in order around mid October.

*gets thinking cap on*

You're the mod. Lock the ****er if you don't want it alive.

30th - Saturday
    I'm just angry cos the ISPCA issued me with a court order today
    Dear Mr. Will

It has come to our attention that there has been an awful lot of suspect 'incidents' in or around your locailty. An anonymous tipster, going by the pseudonym "Lady Finger" pointed us in your direction.

Mr. Will may I ask you why these absurd claims are being made against you?

If you could contact us by the end of the week, we would be most grateful. By the way this is a court order. A summons will be issued if you do not reply.

Sincerely,

Mr. Murphy

Crazy or what!

30th - Saturday
    Next beers will be soonish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement