Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Beers

Options
  • 12-08-2008 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Speak!

If you want a different date let it be known :)

Pick date for beers 10 votes

22nd - Friday
    0%
    23rd - Saturday
    20%
    DoodeeMucri 2 votes
    29th - Friday
    10%
    Kya1976 1 vote
    30th - Saturday
    30%
    feylyaWillCaptain Ginger 3 votes
    other - specify in thread
    40%
    Le RackRazielDoomgatemarti101CianRyan 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

well, im not around those dates, basically 27th/28th, for me. that weekend is electric picnic, weekend after, im off surfing, weekend after that im off home, (though available the friday). bah. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

30th - Saturday
    can organise seperate one for ya ;)

well ill be seeing you anyway, but would love to meet the peeps on here i havent, yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

no private beers in will's shagpad!!! unless we all get to come and watch :D

roll on the 30th!

30th - Saturday
    Crumble has a boyfriend... o.0
    more like a thursday in fibbers for crumble

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

30th - Saturday
    I said the Friday of Electric Picnic, assuming I'm not going.

Will wrote: »
    Crumble has a boyfriend... o.0

and he's bigger than you too :p
    more like a thursday in fibbers for crumble

for sure! hadnt realised i wasnt around so many weekends im home, but that surf trip was impossible to organise unless twas on a weekend (damned other people and their jobs!), plus the entire reason im home is electric picnic. and mark's general awesomeness, of course.
    feylya wrote: »
    I said the Friday of Electric Picnic, assuming I'm not going.

saturday is the day you really wana be there! ellllllllllbooooooooooooowwwwwww!

30th - Saturday
    saturday is the day you really wana be there! ellllllllllbooooooooooooowwwwwww!

It all depends if a ticket falls into my hand :p

can't help ya man... im not even getting my own ticket. elbow will be playing agian in september or october though.

30th - Saturday
    Aye, I saw that alright. Really should listen to them some time...

• Advertisement

sorted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

30th - Saturday
    Anything other than the 22nd is fine with me (voted 29th by the way).

Just that having my birthday do on the 22nd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

and he's bigger than you too :p
    Oooh-er, in what sense do you mean that? lol:p

I'll try pop by fibbers on the Thursday so, bleh:P to the rest:rolleyes:.

haha, can't be getting too social... might ruin your rep! :P

haha, can't be getting too social... might ruin your rep! :P

Who said anything about being social? Surely I can just turn up, flash the tats, grunt and f*ck off?;)

alright, just don't forget to inform us that you're there... just showing up, flashing tats and grunting doesnt count :P

you comin to inkwell for some pre-beers piercing beforehand?

Nah, I'm sticking to just tattoos for the foreseeable future, piercings would just get in the way for me I feel.:(
    Sure I'll probably have to get someone's number before turning up anyway, just to make sure I can find you folks, I am absolutely and utterly sh1t at facial recognition*.:o
    And no, I am not willing to print out someone's pic and walk around fibbers comparing the pic to those I see or asking "have you seen this person?". lol

*names too before anyone gets upset over me getting their name wrong or forgetting it altogether.

haha, ill send ya my number, and we'll more than likely be at the stage. on the right, if i get my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'll definitely be there on the thursday anyway, I also have the rest of the weekend off work 'cos I was supposed to be going to Electric Picnic.

awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I'll be there the thursday...ye don't really need facial recognition with me...:o the night I met F_S and co...walking randomly through the bar, F_S says to Damo, "that girl has the biggest boobs I've ever seen!!!" Damo laughs and shouts "OI! Rach c'mere!" me wanders on over only to be relayed the tale much to F_S's embarrassment! awh...good night...

Also totally up for pre beers modding if I can afford it!

30th - Saturday
    no pre beer piercings for moi cos the last few times its only been me and F_S, maybe crumble too but can't remember that far back.

i will be drinking, so watch out new people...

farohar, if ya want my num lemme know. You don't seem like the grunting type anyway, far too dignified :)

farohar, if ya want my num lemme know. You don't seem like the grunting type anyway, far too dignified :)

Well maybe not grunting, but one syllable words with no established meaning certainly:
    meh, peh, pah, pfeh, beh, do, re, me, fa, so, la, te, do:p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Will hopefully have sized up my piercing by then, but don't think I'll be getting any piercings done...

hmm this pre-pericing sounds fun. i needs monies though! meh we'll see :D

no pre beer piercings for moi cos the last few times its only been me and F_S, maybe crumble too but can't remember that far back.
    don't think i've gotten any done, but was definitely present for a couple... your nipples specifically... haha, i think i was present for a few nipple piercings over those three weeks, mark must think im a bit odd that way... but nah, i missed most prebeers piercings cos ive been away pretty much since mid september. im draggin you in with me either way though :P
    i will be drinking, so watch out new people...

*takes warning to heart*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

What's Fibbers like on a Saturday night? I'm assuming it's where a lot of people interested in body mods and tattoos go?

rather go to fibrs on a thursday cause of cheap drink, band plays on sat night. most regulars would be there. asuming you are one too youd know some ppl. but i think the idea is to get away from fibrs if i remmebr correctly last 2 beers were there

30th - Saturday
    Yeah fibbers is just bleh, the foggy dew or even eamon dorans. both are more central.

• Advertisement

fibbers is great!

<3 fibbers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement