Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Firekitten wrote: »
    Funny really... as the glock 18c on its OWN is smaller... Its an easy concealment SMG essentially using the pistol design. Frankly... if that fits in your handbag, you could put a TMP or an mp7 in there too! its fairly large for what it is. Not concealable. Especially compared to the Detonics, PPK/s etc.

But you wouldnt have the stability of a shoulder stock then, thought the FAB one would fix that, for a lot less as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think they designed it simply because they can, it doesnt really seem to fit into any particular category but it defo has the cool factor. it probably wont be long before ya start to see them used in movie's after the airsoft one hits the market.,

I'll defo be getting one, just because it cool. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Masada wrote: »

You're just getting it cos it has Magpul stamped on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

I think its been around for years didn't one of the bad guys in the second robocop film carry one of them?

Your probably not wrong...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

doubletap wrote: »
    I think its been around for years didn't one of the bad guys in the second robocop film carry one of them?

From IMFDB:
    Hob (Gabriel Damon) carries a UC-M21 as his weapon-of-choice throughout the film. This gun was designed by Dave Boatman and based on an earlier version conceived by Eugene Stoner, the Ares FMG. Stoner developed it in the early 1980s as a PDW for high-ranking politicians and wealthy businessmen in kidnapping prone nations. The blue exterior gives the gun the appearance of a plastic lunchbox, in order to fool unsuspecting cops who don't realize that Hob is a young drug lord.

Boatman2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

ill be getting one be i'll never know when i might get attacked while i'm takin out the trash, or while im walking the dog

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Gatling wrote: »
    it was designed as an easy concealment pistol ie ladies hand bags and what not ,

file_92_22.jpg

I think this might work a bit better, although I'd say with a few mods the gun could actually hold a few things like a wallet in it's carrying case form.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

from my understanding it was designed for the hell of it, a theoretical study as it where, bit of fun, in the real world does have a few things going for it, can be openly carried and does not look like a firearm, with stock the pistol is easier to shoot with less training than a pistol with accuracy, same theory as the m1 carbine ww2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

its not totally useless
    sure a g18c is smaller on its own, but you cant shoot it as accuratly without a stock on it
    ok so use the FAB one, but you cant fold that(although all it would probably take is a hinge :rolleyes:
    so, some say "shur why not an mp7?"
    mp7 doesnt have the same stopping power as a 9mm(sorry for the RS, had to get it in)
    and of course, it's feckin deadly:)

*awaits multiple corrections*

Ah yeah it has real world uses alright, bodyguards & what not, but it would be illegal for civies to own, even in the US, without a SBR licence anyways, that covers the FAB stocks as well.

The new SRC M92 taken from Arnies:
    SRC_SR9.jpg

Think id need to see the finish in the flesh before purchasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

It looks nice but too much like a toy, I used to like silver/chrome guns but now I dislike them:p. Let a few people on boards at it and see what they can do with it, bit of de-shining:). especially some of the people posting in the ' pics of your gear' thread, you know who you are:p:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

That is nasty...
    Looks like that cheap plastic on kids toys...

The frame doesn't look to far off a RS nickle plated finish, not quite sure about the barrel & slide, the photo may not be doing it justice, looks like a lot of background light from a trade show.

I would have left the controls black for a better contrast.

Looks nice., shame about those grips though, they look rotten dont they.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Apologies if this has been posted before. Just on sale on redwolf now
    King Arms m79 grenade launcher for $233
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=28430

Looks nice., shame about those grips though, they look rotten dont they.,

yeah you'd want to slap a set of Hogues wraparounds of it fairly quick.

Look whats coming from the bods at Magpul...

4286101119_1d491b1a88_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

seriously ritchie go to magpul anonymous

• Advertisement

I would, but they offer me a bleedin job...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Jimbobak47

4286101119_1d491b1a88_o.jpg

Magpul Whores.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

They are literally a few months of releasing dildos with handgrips...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Need I point out the.... Phalacy... In your logic doc?

Though if they make a Pmag Dildo, I'm going to officially cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

"PMAG ridges aid in griping."

Some folks need no help in griping about Apple products.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

what is it?!?!? damn pics wont appear on the school pc's:mad:

wonder how much more the PTS version will be.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Firekitten wrote: »

I'm going to officially CRYE.

you know as in the multicam crowd, crye, you know....okay i will get me coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just out of curiousity..what kind of idiot takes his iphone to an airsoft game?
    Do they think they're Jessica Biel in Blade 3 or something? Can they not do without a phone for a few hours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Berkut wrote: »
    just out of curiousity..what kind of idiot takes his ipod to an airsoft game?

Blush.

It was for timing bleed-out though, I didn't have a watch. And now I don't have an iPhone either.

Advertisement