Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got a court Summons for illegal plates

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

keane2097 wrote: »
    I think everyone's going to see that as you conceding victory to me old boy.

Not saying I do, but everyone else will...

I assume this was you blowing smoke right? As soon as your towering intellect is challenged somewhat you conveniently decide you're not playing anymore.

Well, take your ball and run away home imo.

By all means think what ever way you like. You have added nothing to the original discussion except attack people other then myself (re your first post)and bring the thread down to this level but well done for that and showing how little intelligence you have.

To be honest I think the best thing that can happen to this thread is it is locked because it has gone so far off topic at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Ciaran_Dub wrote: »
    well done for that and showing how little intelligence you have.

I might not be very intelligent, but I know how to spot a bully - and you've proven yourself to be one admirably in this thread.

You started off by laying into the OP, continuing to call him an idiot long after he accepted his wrongdoing in the incident. Then as soon as somebody turns the tables and starts picking on you you cry off for a foul, using your baby (!?) as an excuse for some of your nonsensical posts, and finally refusing to answer any hard questions (even though you've been asking for them for about three pages).

This thread was going great for you for a while - you were able to pound away at webmonkey, but as soon as you met a small bit of resistance you did what bullies always do and started crying.

Now you're calling for the mods to lock the thread - why don't you tell your mom about it as well?

I doubt anyone is even following this petty cross fire between the two of you.

Besides you I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

You seem to think that because daddy drove his Lexus for 4 plus years and nothing happened that it is incredulous that anyone is caught on illegal plates. My brother in law drove on illegal plates for less then a year, was pulled once by a cop at Dublin Airport who ordered him to change them he was then pulled by another Garda within a month near the border who told him he had X amount of days to change them and had to prove that he did. On this he changed them. So again you make presumptions which are wrong. Now do me a favour and get your facts straight before you reply to any of my posts again.

Wait a second!

The OP was giving out about getting summonsed for having illegal number plates, and you told him to stop his bickering and that it was his own fault that he got caught and to take the punishment. Yet you can come on here and say how your brother-in-law got caught for the same "crime" and yet he was given the leniency of being given X number of days to change his plates. Double standards of the Gardai is what drives people so mad in this country.
    As for Witnessmenow's dad driving his Lexus without being caught, thats just lucky. It may be because its a Lexus, and not the "boy-racer" car type like that of the OP. Which is another reason the OP was pissed off.
    Jesus lads, will both of ye just stop!

Why? I think its entertaining.
    I doubt anyone is even following this petty cross fire between the two of you.

Stop bickering.

I'm following it!
    To be honest I think the best thing that can happen to this thread is it is locked because it has gone so far off topic at this stage.

I've attempted to bring some of the conversation back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

KingLoser wrote:
    It's when they do it badly that the problems start. Like a previous poster said, in the North, they treat you well. Down here, if they stop you and realise they had no legit reason to, it's like they (sometimes) try their bloody hardest to justify it.

This is my point - the power is going to a lot of Gardai's Heads.
    you seemed to think it was alright for the cop to act even more like a dickhead when the op looks at his friend... your right maybe that was a sign to kill the cop and dump his body in the nearest lake or maybe (just maybe) the op was nervous and didn't know where to look.
    What was worse is that it wasn't even when he was talking to me - it was when he looked in through the windscreen while having a look to find something to grill me on.
    And then it has been suggested by some posters (myself included) that the Ops car might have had an impact on how the guard treated him, again you seem to be deeply offended by the notion of this... of course there is possibility that this might have been the case, sure I already gave you an example that my Dad was driving a car for 4 years with non standard plates and basically nothing was said to him (and he would have driven a lot 80,000+ miles) , ops car isnt even that old and he's getting court summoned for it.

Ciaran Dub, I still stand by this - I am sick of getting followed by the Gaurds every second month because of the car. It clearly was a factor.
    Ciaran_Dub wrote:
    And I never condemned nor condoned the Garda in question for how he treated the OP what I did was trying to give a balanced few on the subject.

I still disagree here, you clearly had it in for me thinking I was some typical boy racer.
    Ciaran_Dub wrote:
    (No offence to the OP but I think he now understand where I was coming from what I mention all this).

Not really no :rolleyes: - you jumped to too many conclusions too quickly.

I'm sorry but just because I backed down doesn't mean I accepted what the Gaurd done as fair and just - it was far from it. I have being talking to two gaurds since and they said It wasn't acceptable. He should at least have given me the opportunity to change them before getting a Summons.
    Double standards of the Gardai is what drives people so mad in this country.
    I have to agree, its a disgrace.

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »

What was worse is that it wasn't even when he was talking to me - it was when he looked in through the windscreen while having a look to find something to grill me on.

Ciaran Dub, I still stand by this - I am sick of getting followed by the Gaurds every second month because of the car. It clearly was a factor.

I still disagree here, you clearly had it in for me thinking I was some typical boy racer.

Not really no :rolleyes: - you jumped to too many conclusions too quickly.

I'm sorry but just because I backed down doesn't mean I accepted what the Gaurd done as fair and just - it was far from it. I have being talking to two gaurds since and they said It wasn't acceptable. He should at least have given me the opportunity to change them before getting a Summons.

I have to agree, its a disgrace.

Uh-oh - somebody's about to get called an idiot again...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Mossin wrote: »
    Double standards of the Gardai is what drives people so mad in this country.

There was no double standards here only two options to the same end. One given the chance to change the plates and one to court with both options ending with the proper plates on a car.

There is no evidence of power going to anyone's head. The guard simply used his power to summons a person who was not comply with traffic laws.

Why is it every second month only? Maybe there is something about your driving or maybe the previous owner of the car that draws the attention of the Gardai?

But did the guards you spoke to tell that the guard was quite entitled to summons you. It may not have been what they would have done but it is acceptable to do. The guard used his discretion.
    Traffic laws state that all vehicles must have the legal registration plates but it does not say anywhere that drivers should be given a chance to change them so the guard did act within the law.
    Having said that I wouldnt have summonsed you for it but have given you a chance to change and display them but thats my opinion, not the next guard you will meet.

TheNog wrote: »
    Traffic laws state that all vehicles must have the legal registration plates but it does not say anywhere that drivers should be given a chance to change them so the guard did act within the law.
    Having said that I wouldnt have summonsed you for it but have given you a chance to change and display them but thats my opinion, not the next guard you will meet.

I think webmonkey knows that the guard was within his rights to stop him, summons him etc over having illegal plates - he's stated several times that he understands that he is at fault for having them.

His issue (correct me if I'm wrong webmonkey) was that the guard's behaviour towards him was out of order, not that he shouldn't have been in trouble in the first place.

The idea that you can't look at the person sitting in the passenger seat because a guard is walking around your car seems rather absurd to me, and the guard giving a driver grief over something like that does smack of a power trip to me.

As a guard yourself, would you reprimand a driver for looking at his passenger while you inspected the outside of the vehicle? I sincerely doubt looking at a passenger is mentioned in any laws as something a driver can't do in a situation like this!
    TheNog wrote: »
    There was no double standards here only two options to the same end. One given the chance to change the plates and one to court with both options ending with the proper plates on a car.

You don't think it's a double standard that one driver is given the oppertunity to simply change his plates himself while the next driver is forced to appear in court for the exact same offence?

TheNog wrote:
    There is no evidence of power going to anyone's head. The guard simply used his power to summons a person who was not comply with traffic laws.

Fair enough he had the right to summons me but the nature in which he done it was all wrong.
    TheNog wrote:
    Why is it every second month only? Maybe there is something about your driving or maybe the previous owner of the car that draws the attention of the Gardai?

My driving style is perfect thank you very much - I didn't mean literally every 2 month - just it often happens that they would follow me until they are at the border of their district then turn back - If its to intimidate me now or not I don't know.
    TheNog wrote:
    But did the guards you spoke to tell that the guard was quite entitled to summons you. It may not have been what they would have done but it is acceptable to do. The guard used his discretion.

Again I am not denying that he didn't have a write to summons me - Christ I accept that no problem - fair enough, though a fine would be nice first. Again its the way he approached the whole thing.
    TheNog wrote:

I believe most would be same as that considering nothing else is wrong with the car. And I am not one of those guys that think having illegal number plates is cool in anyway, they just happened to come with the car so I left them.

I believe the Gaurd in question was having a bad day.
    keane2097 wrote:
    His issue (correct me if I'm wrong webmonkey) was that the guard's behavior towards him was out of order, not that he shouldn't have been in trouble in the first place.

Least someone is hearing me.

As well I am not being precious here - I just pointing out that some gaurds need to develop on their people skills, or even if they having a bad day that they should still speak professionally and get on with their job - Give me the summons and leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Webmonkey, I think its time to give the Garda Ombudsman a call or at least get him in on this thread. :p

• Advertisement

sharkDawg wrote: »
    Webmonkey, I think its time to give the Garda Ombudsman a call or at least get him in on this thread. :p

Lads if we could get the garda ombudsman posting we'd have awful craic altogether!

You don't think it's a double standard that one driver is given the oppertunity to simply change his plates himself while the next driver is forced to appear in court for the exact same offence?

You dont quite have an understanding of what a double standard is do you! That is called being inconsistent. A double standard by a member of An Garda Siochana would be reprimanding a memberof the public for having illegal plates while he himself has them on his own personal vehicle.

And as for your post about bullying and such like is hypocricy at its best its laughable. You call someone a douchebag and find that acceptable but have a problem with me calling someone an idiot! And you also find it acceptable to post a picture you see as a depection of me then make a smartarse/sarcastic 'apology' but yet dont remove the pictues but you wouldnt call that bullying would you.

Oh do me a favour will you go and find out what continually means as again you dont seem to have a great grasp of what it means. In this case it would mean I called the OP an idiot in every post which is simply not true as well you know and if you had bothered to read my posts you would know that I apologised to the OP if I offended him.Oh but hey dont let facts get in the way of a good wind up!

Webmonkey, lets get something straight I never once made an assumption of any kind your car was a boy racer car and I would kindly ask you to revoke that comment or point out to me where I made it. I didnt jump to any conclusions one thing you fail to accept in this is the fact that you are only giving your side of the story, the Garda in question is unable to give his side of it. So instead of tarring all Gardai with the one brush I decided to try and give a balanced view and worked in hypothetical's. Now answer a few questions for me. Did you get the Garda's shoulder number and station? Did you lodge an official complaint with the desk Sergeant of said station? Did you lodge a complaint with the Garda Ombudsman?

Mossin, That is my point about the Lexus it was luck that it was not pulled.I used my brother in laws situation as an example becuase he was 34/35 at the time driving a 5 year old base model Honda Accord with no extras on it. At 22 I drove a Honda Civic hatchback, classic boy racer car (no I wasnt one) I got pulled twice in 3 years. Once the Garda was abrupt with me and rightly so I had no valid Insurance or Tax disc displayed and only a receipt for my license renewel. Long story but I was insured, Garda was abrupt but told me to get things sorted. Second time I was approaching a check point, Garda stopped me was very polite and mentioned I going a tad fast to watch myself and safe home. Twice more I was stopped by the Gardai in another car (an Astra) and both Gardai were very pleasant even as one gave me a speeding ticket. So the arguement of certain types of cars has nothing to do with it.

The real problem is the mentality of Irish people, the persecution complex and chip on the shoulder needs to be dropped. I have heard it from the 20-25 age group "The cops only pulled me cause I was driving a boy racer car", I have heard it from the 40+ group "Ah they only pulled me cause I am driving a big merc and wanted to find something wrong". The Irish public love the idea of "Ah I know I did wrong but sure look at what so and so did thats much worse". The fact is Irish people dont like to be told they are wrong or what to do we as a nation have a real problem with authority we always have done and always will do. The Gardai could become the best police force in the world but still the irish public would have a pop because we are not happy unless we are having a moan.

You dont quite have an understanding of what a double standard is do you! That is called being inconsistent. A double standard by a member of An Garda Siochana would be reprimanding a memberof the public for having illegal plates while he himself has them on his own personal vehicle.

Dude I'm really getting tired of your recklessly ill-informed posts.

Look:-
    Wikipedia wrote:
    A double standard refers to one class of entities being treated differently from another class of entities, and implies an unfair or unjustified differentiation.

Here's the link. Read it up. Then come back. Then try again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard

if you had bothered to read my posts you would know that I apologised to the OP if I offended him.Oh but hey dont let facts get in the way of a good wind up!

This apology was something along the lines of "I'm sorry but I stand by the fact that I think you're an idiot" wasn't it?

Can you see why I might have made a sarcastic apology now? Hmm?

This apology was something along the lines of "I'm sorry but I stand by the fact that I think you're an idiot" wasn't it?

Can you see why I might have made a sarcastic apology now? Hmm?

You still didnt address the bullying issue, maybe you should have taken down the pictures? No you left them there but yet called me a bully. I apologised for offending the OP there was no sarcasm or similiar invovled I qualified it saying I called him an idiot in response to his first post are you having a problem with understanding that?

What about the accusation of me continually calling him an idiot, like I said dont let facts get in the way of your wind ups.

And seriously you are using wikipedia as a source of info, are you saying my example of a double standard is wrong?

And might I add you are the one who went off topic in the first place with your smart arse comments so dont start getting all weep eyed and saying your tired of this. Oh you also dont make much mention to being called on the fact you called someone a douchbag but yet thing its incredulous I called someone an idiot. Oh look a double standard!

You call someone a douchebag and find that acceptable

Workaccount hammered OP for having illegal license plates while freely admitting he has no problem with breaking speed limits. That is douchebaggery of the highest order imo.

Do you disagree?
    And you also find it acceptable to post a picture you see as a depection of me then make a smartarse/sarcastic 'apology' but yet dont remove the pictues but you wouldnt call that bullying would you.

If the pictures hurt your feelings in any way, just ask me and I'll take them down. I thought you would see the humour of the situation. If I was mistaken I humbly apologise.
    Oh do me a favour will you go and find out what continually means as again you dont seem to have a great grasp of what it means. In this case it would mean I called the OP an idiot in every post which is simply not true as well you know

Ok so, fair point here. I went back and checked, and in fairness to you you only called the OP an idiot 3 times on the first page, and at least twice on the second page. You were absent from the next two pages, but happily you arrived back. You changed tack this time, deciding you were going to start calling people nobodies of all the ridiculous things. You still haven't explained what that's even supposed to mean!

So right, continually probably wasn't the right word. I should have gone for repeatedly. Happy?

Plus if we were to start getting into improper vocabulary/spelling/grammar I'd be here for the next couple of years trying to set you straight so let's try to avoid being so pedantic.
    and if you had bothered to read my posts you would know that I apologised to the OP if I offended him.

I've noticed this tactic from you a lot actually - you continually repeatedly accuse people of having not read your posts and then go on to completely avoid addressing any of the issues they have brought up for you to consider.

Now this, I'll admit, is ingenious. Next time I need to win an argument I think I'll do what you do and ignore the oppositions remarks while accusing them of not listening... Seriously, that's just so clever...
    Once the Garda was abrupt with me...
    Twice more I was stopped by the Gardai in another car (an Astra) and both Gardai were very pleasant...

And did you prefer either type of treatment at all?

The Irish public love the idea of "Ah I know I did wrong but sure look at what so and so did thats much worse". The fact is Irish people dont like to be told they are wrong or what to do we as a nation have a real problem with authority we always have done and always will do. The Gardai could become the best police force in the world but still the irish public would have a pop because we are not happy unless we are having a moan.

I can't believe that after all this time this point still has to be reiterated to you:-

Webmonkey admitted freely that having illegal number plates was wrong. He admitted he was at fault. He did not have any hard feelings against the Garda for punishing him for his wrongdoing.

[Webmonkey please make a statement either confirming or denying the above]

To continue:

Webmonkey took issue with the attitude, manner, demeanor etc displayed by the guard during the incident.

THAT'S ALL!

He was wrong to have gammy license plates. He knows. He agrees. Stop telling him so! [Again Webmonkey your input would be appreciated]

Now please, if you don't mind taking some of your own advice (which I'm sure you don't since you're not a hypocrite), go back through the thread and try to get at least a little sense of where you lost the train of thought, because you've been arguing an issue that nobosy disputes for PAGES & PAGES by now dude...

You still didnt address the bullying issue, maybe you should have taken down the pictures? No you left them there but yet called me a bully. I apologised for offending the OP there was no sarcasm or similiar invovled I qualified it saying I called him an idiot in response to his first post are you having a problem with understanding that?

What about the accusation of me continually calling him an idiot, like I said dont let facts get in the way of your wind ups.

And seriously you are using wikipedia as a source of info, are you saying my example of a double standard is wrong?

And might I add you are the one who went off topic in the first place with your smart arse comments so dont start getting all weep eyed and saying your tired of this. Oh you also dont make much mention to being called on the fact you called someone a douchbag but yet thing its incredulous I called someone an idiot. Oh look a double standard!

I hadn't finished responding - sorry.

Also, FYI:
    Double Standard 1. a rule or principle applied more strictly to some people than to others (or to oneself).
    double standard
    –noun
    1. any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women. Compare single standard (def. 1).
    2. Economics. bimetallism.
    [Origin: 1950–55]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Why don't you guys take it elsewhere and let us old model fogeys be?

Mossin, That is my point about the Lexus it was luck that it was not pulled.I used my brother in laws situation as an example becuase he was 34/35 at the time driving a 5 year old base model Honda Accord with no extras on it. At 22 I drove a Honda Civic hatchback, classic boy racer car (no I wasnt one) I got pulled twice in 3 years. Once the Garda was abrupt with me and rightly so I had no valid Insurance or Tax disc displayed and only a receipt for my license renewel. Long story but I was insured, Garda was abrupt but told me to get things sorted. Second time I was approaching a check point, Garda stopped me was very polite and mentioned I going a tad fast to watch myself and safe home. Twice more I was stopped by the Gardai in another car (an Astra) and both Gardai were very pleasant even as one gave me a speeding ticket. So the arguement of certain types of cars has nothing to do with it.

Ciaran...
    Why do you point out that you werent a boy racer if the argument of certain types of cars doesnt come into it?
    You got caught with no valid insurance or tax displayed, even though you knew this was wrong. Not too dissimilar from the OP's problem. [Driving with illegal number plates] Yet you got given leniency, and the OP didnt, and yet you see nothing wrong with this?
    So its ok for you to be an idiot and get caught and get away with it, but when the OP does it its not? Double Standard? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Ive been watching this thread since it started and its completely blown off course now, its mad! A certain someone said in the early stages that it would be his last post and yet there are still posts from them argueing with other posters, I see both sides of The OP's and this cartain posters arguement as a neutral observer but for god sake give it a rest!!!! OP admits he was wrong but feels he was unjustly treated! thats what the thread is over not pages for bickering! Rant over:D

Mossin wrote: »
    Ciaran...
    Why do you point out that you werent a boy racer if the argument of certain types of cars doesnt come into it?
    You got caught with no valid insurance or tax displayed, even though you knew this was wrong. Not too dissimilar from the OP's problem. [Driving with illegal number plates] Yet you got given leniency, and the OP didnt, and yet you see nothing wrong with this?
    So its ok for you to be an idiot and get caught and get away with it, but when the OP does it its not? Double Standard? :rolleyes:

Mossin my point was that while driving a stereo typical boy racer car I was only stopped twice and I also said which you didnt highlight that I felt the Garda had every right to be abrupt with me when I had no valid tax or insurance disc in the window. If the Garda hadnt given me leniency I would have had to accept my punishment which I was prepared to do. I was also stopped twice in a non stereo typical car by Gardai who were more then polite to me. So I got stopped twice in both cars that is why I say the car being driven has nothing to do with being stopped by the Gardai. So no I dont think its a double standard.

Ah-watch, I didnt realise it was a contract I was signing into when I said it was my last post on the subject. On top of that my only reason for repoly was because one poster decided to attack my comments without giving any reason for it and to be honest still hasnt give a proper explanation instead he jumped to conclusions.

Workaccount hammered OP for having illegal license plates while freely admitting he has no problem with breaking speed limits. That is douchebaggery of the highest order imo.

Do you disagree?

If the pictures hurt your feelings in any way, just ask me and I'll take them down. I thought you would see the humour of the situation. If I was mistaken I humbly apologise.

Ok so, fair point here. I went back and checked, and in fairness to you you only called the OP an idiot 3 times on the first page, and at least twice on the second page. You were absent from the next two pages, but happily you arrived back. You changed tack this time, deciding you were going to start calling people nobodies of all the ridiculous things. You still haven't explained what that's even supposed to mean!

So right, continually probably wasn't the right word. I should have gone for repeatedly. Happy?

Plus if we were to start getting into improper vocabulary/spelling/grammar I'd be here for the next couple of years trying to set you straight so let's try to avoid being so pedantic.

I've noticed this tactic from you a lot actually - you continually repeatedly accuse people of having not read your posts and then go on to completely avoid addressing any of the issues they have brought up for you to consider.

Now this, I'll admit, is ingenious. Next time I need to win an argument I think I'll do what you do and ignore the oppositions remarks while accusing them of not listening... Seriously, that's just so clever...

And did you prefer either type of treatment at all?

I can't believe that after all this time this point still has to be reiterated to you:-

Webmonkey admitted freely that having illegal number plates was wrong. He admitted he was at fault. He did not have any hard feelings against the Garda for punishing him for his wrongdoing.

[Webmonkey please make a statement either confirming or denying the above]

To continue:

Webmonkey took issue with the attitude, manner, demeanor etc displayed by the guard during the incident.

THAT'S ALL!

He was wrong to have gammy license plates. He knows. He agrees. Stop telling him so! [Again Webmonkey your input would be appreciated]

Now please, if you don't mind taking some of your own advice (which I'm sure you don't since you're not a hypocrite), go back through the thread and try to get at least a little sense of where you lost the train of thought, because you've been arguing an issue that nobosy disputes for PAGES & PAGES by now dude...

The person that you called a douchebag was making the point that some speed limits where rediculous, that a road that was not fit for 80K/ph would have that limit on it and another good stretch of road would have the speed limit. Correct me if I am wrong but he corrected you on that and again correct me if I am wrong but you didnt apologies to him for calling him a doubchebag incorrectly.

I shouldnt have to ask you to take down the pics, and yet you want me to address questions you have put to me!

You have already got pedantic about spelling/grammer when I used a '?' instead of a '!'.

I think I made it quite clear about the treatment of the first Garda, I did say he was well with in his right to do so. Would you like to point that out to you?

My point still stands going on the ORIGINAL post that it was typical of Irish society nowadays.

Ok let me say instead of a nobody, a person whos opinion I had in very low regard considering their first couple of posts, is that phrased a little better for you? Or do you want to continue with anal posts from here on in?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I read every post in this thread ...... and I wish I hadn't ;)

Take your prozac ..... book a holiday ... get a decent night's sleep ... eat some chocolate/ice cream ... whatever.

Chillax. Go back to your lives! :)

+1

Where's a mod when you need one?

Fobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mossin my point was that while driving a stereo typical boy racer car I was only stopped twice and I also said which you didnt highlight that I felt the Garda had every right to be abrupt with me when I had no valid tax or insurance disc in the window. If the Garda hadnt given me leniency I would have had to accept my punishment which I was prepared to do. I was also stopped twice in a non stereo typical car by Gardai who were more then polite to me. So I got stopped twice in both cars that is why I say the car being driven has nothing to do with being stopped by the Gardai. So no I dont think its a double standard.

My point about the double standard was that you got given leniency and the OP didnt, and not that it was because you got stopped equally in different cars, I was unaware of that information wasnt I!!

The double standard applies because Webmonkey got summonsed for having illegal plates, and you got given time to get your tax and insurance discs on display. TBH, each time you had been stopped, you were stopped for breaking more serious crimes than having illegal number plates....no tax and insurance, and then for speeding...its damn right you take your punishment in situations like that although you were given leniency on one occasion. Whereas I feel that Webmonkey got a raw deal, for being summonsed for the most trivial of things.

So, Coolwings, what do you think of the Bluebird servos?

(Let's claim back our turf:D)

T-Maxx wrote: »
    So, Coolwings, what do you think of the Bluebird servos?

(Let's claim back our turf:D)

I am part of this turf only reason I came across the original post is because this is the only part of boards worth looking at.

Oh and cant help you on the servo's am a static model man myself, you know the plastic kits that are for kids :rolleyes:

Edited for T-Maxx

Ciaran_Dub wrote:
    ...because this is the only part of boards worth looking at.
    I can see that - no wonder your post count is incrementing so slowly - nothing happens here hardly.

• Advertisement

I can see that - no wonder your post count is incrementing so slowly - nothing happens here hardly.

:confused: What has post counts or one of the slowest areas of the boards got to do with anything?

Did you see the questions I possed to you about getting shoulder no from the Garda and making an official complaint?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement