Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Football League

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Jaysus Ed, relax. Its always the same before these big games, shur do ye all remember the craic with the likes of Keano and Viera years ago:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Its hotting up already, this should be some game Sunday. Are sky sports covering it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

mickos wrote: »
    Its hotting up already, this should be some game Sunday. Are sky sports covering it?

nope, only setanta

ShayK1 wrote: »
    nope, only setanta
    Fat Dolan won't know what to make of this one.

Villain wrote: »
    lol The funny thing is the last time I played in one of these games they were very friendly.

I don't think I've ever played in one? Tullow Town and Parkville aren't in the same league very often are they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddie farrell

i rember that game too shay i was 1 of the seven players in the dressing room 15 minuites befour the game and that also included the the 3 boys that are useally subs we had to beg any1 that we thought might come to come. thats when we decided to get rid of the polish and the african lads.also shay just wondering did you not remember the friendly the year befour when parkville won by only 1 nile and we hit the post a few times and james clarke made two brillant saves.you probally cant remember that one though?have to go now but dont think you should be bacically calling people useless when it might all fall back on you on sunday.oh and sall no problem i miss understood what u said.

i rember that game too shay i was 1 of the seven players in the dressing room 15 minuites befour the game and that also included the the 3 boys that are useally subs we had to beg any1 that we thought might come to come. thats when we decided to get rid of the polish and the african lads.also shay just wondering did you not remember the friendly the year befour when parkville won by only 1 nile and we hit the post a few times and james clarke made two brillant saves.you probally cant remember that one though?have to go now but dont think you should be bacically calling people useless when it might all fall back on you on sunday.oh and sall no problem i miss understood what u said.

Its not that I don't remember man, I just simply wasn't there.
    Sure we'll see what happens anyway. At the very least it'll be entertaining. Oh, and at half-time, I might teach you to spell :P

I might teach you to spell :P

Feckin grammar Nazi's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddie farrell

just wondering shay do you remember the last time we played?george byrne was the manager you were probally 14 r 15?

just wondering shay do you remember the last time we played?george byrne was the manager you were probally 14 r 15?

yep, unfortunately I'll never forget it. You nearly broke my ankle. Obviously you do too ?

• Advertisement

Alrite lads, I just said I'd get this thread going again. How are all your teams doing at the minute? I haven't seen as much soccer as I thought I would when our team had to pull out of the league. I went to the Carlow FC match on Saturday and thought the standard was fantastic it will be well worth watching for the season. I see parkville are down to play Grange nxt week that should be a big test for them. Slaney seem to be pulling away at the top. Has any of you played them yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I want to ask Shay about his memories some more,

Hey Shay, do you remember ..... Liga?!

Hey Shay, do you remember .... band camp?!

Unforunately my season is over as I have moved to Dublin. I may make a return in a few weeks but its not looking good.

Ive been meaning to go see Carlow team play for a while now, have heard some great things.

Game of the week this week is:

Vale Under 11s vs Parkville Under 11s :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Its not that I don't remember man, I just simply wasn't there.
    Sure we'll see what happens anyway. At the very least it'll be entertaining. Oh, and at half-time, I might teach you to spell :P

Don't leave us all in suspense. Who won!

testicle wrote: »
    Don't leave us all in suspense. Who won!

Town, 2-0, but at least Shay scored :P

Sorry Shay, couldn't resist

Unforunately my season is over as I have moved to Dublin. I may make a return in a few weeks but its not looking good.

I take it you weren't playing against parkville 2nds at the weekend so?

Good win at the weekend Shay, Towlie is so proud of himself...being top scorer n all

eddiehead wrote: »
    Good win at the weekend Shay, Towlie is so proud of himself...being top scorer n all

well if you count my OG, then I've also got 2 :P

well if you count my OG, then I've also got 2 :P

Nope, that was a -1, you are now back to 0, lol

sh1te !

In all fairness though, the team seems to be really coming on, I was talking to Towlie last night and he was telling me ye have some handy enough players now, not to mention a rediculous string of home games.

• Advertisement

we have a few extra players alright. Just need to find the right positions I suppose.

We've only 1 away match left, and only 1 home game played. I'll leave the maths up to you.

Jaysus, Parkville 3rds went to town altogether:eek: 7-1

We were lucky to get the win in our game

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Ya it was a good win - that was never a penalty, bobby got screwed but they had to get something i suppose. Haha shay got himself a hat-trick too haha.

Well done Shay nice to see 'em all goin in the right direction!:p

Yeah I rule! :P

Advertisement