Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fáilte Towers

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭TvWatcher

weird not to have a best bits for Brian???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think it was sort of rigged in John's favour. He gave his speech first, Brians was last.
    The voting closed both times just after Brian's plea.
    I don't mind that John won, he was a nice guy, but for me Brian made the show, along with Donna and Joe.......I'll sit back and await the insults:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deverry

magnumlady wrote: »
    I think it was sort of rigged in John's favour. He gave his speech first, Brians was last.
    The voting closed both times just after Brian's plea.
    I don't mind that John won, he was a nice guy, but for me Brian made the show, along with Donna and Joe.......I'll sit back and await the insults:D

I agree with you. There was no montage of the entertainment highlights either, Brian would have featured heavily in those. I've also heard of people who couldn't get their votes for Brian through during the show.

It's good that a lot of money was obviously raised for good causes by the whole show, however, charity or not, everybody participating should be given the same fair treatment. It stinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Sam Kade wrote: »
    John Creadon is the only one that never faced the judges since I've been watching it, doesn't that mean that the public favour him? I reckon he will win.
    I should have put money on John Creedon. :( What were the odds on him winning?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mosiew

a friend of mine put €20 on john a couple of weeks ago and got 11 -1. now she says that she is going to give the winnings to icu crumlin:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

More bastard rubbish from RTE.
    if i paid my licence fee,i'd be outraged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Is it being recommisioned

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

barnicles wrote: »
    Is it being recommisioned
    I think so.. yes.

basquille wrote: »
    I think so.. yes.

Tanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Who won?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

John Creedon.

John Creedon

Beaten to it:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Some episodes are still available for streaming from the RTE site -

http://www.rte.ie/tv/failtetowers/video.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I doubt there is anywhere you can legally download it.

Advertisement