Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

Well her and Tommy are both method actors!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete is becoming one of my fav characters

Wayne was great tonight need way more scenes with him, Damo and Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

angel01 wrote: »
    Sunday, August 14th

You posted the Fair City spoilers at 06:15AM ... Did you have a dream about Fair City or whaaaaaa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Instead of Jo and Tommy please can fair city give a good old story starring Wayne! Please leave his Mrs Justine out of it though.

Perhaps, Jo could go away for a holiday abroad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

This thread has over 1 million views now... come on you lurkers, why not post :D

Hello... *waves nervously from the back of the room* :o

God, I would LOVE for the one character to be killed off to be Charlotte. What an irritating child with an annoying attitude. Bah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

No, the Jo/Tommy story is great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

You posted the Fair City spoilers at 06:15AM ... Did you have a dream about Fair City or whaaaaaa?

Perish the thought that some people have to get up for work eh :D

A sneak preview at the script for this week's episode.

Mark has gone off the rails! Whether it was the pressure of Damien's abuse at the hands of Suzanne, his new life at university or his mother's murder; something has well and truly tipped him over the edge.

But could this just be a phase for Mark, or is he beyond redemption? Dolores still has hope, a hope that is fading fast in Damien and Laura.

For any of you who can't wait for Thursday night's episode, below is an exclusive sneak peek at the script. So, if you don't appreciate spoilers click away now.
    Decco
    Get your fix.
    BEAT.
    You love scrapping with people, Mark. And you'll never be happy living without that juice.

Mark
    Get lost.

Decco
    The problem is, people keep telling you there's something wrong with feeling that way. There's not.

Mark
    Putting someone in hospital. Are you saying that's normal.

Decco
    You didn't ask to be the way you are. It's DNA.
    BEAT.
    What's the point in hating yourself when there's nothing you can do to change?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Pete is becoming one of my fav characters

Wayne was great tonight need way more scenes with him, Damo and Pete

I have to agree - even the scene with pete and damo at the breakfast table and the fried egg was great! Orla's acting was by far the worst last night and it was so obvious she already had something on under that bathrobe:rolleyes: Wayne was fab in those scenes too and is by far, one of the best actors on screen at the moment (but that's only coz bob's not around;))

Dermish & Joe - I didn't really like that last night - although I think I warmed to Dermot a bit more.

I am still loving the bishops - I know people are saying they aren't good actors, but they aren't putting on the accents and are acting like real scumbags would act!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Jo and dermot last night was boring thank god for digital plus :) The actor playing denzo is shocking that scene with him and Dolores was like something out of a panto! Loved pete and damien and wayne last night they work very well together and should get some more decent storylines. And where is Robert and Sash??

blondie7 wrote: »
    Jo and dermot last night was boring thank god for digital plus :) The actor playing denzo is shocking that scene with him and Dolores was like something out of a panto! Loved pete and damien and wayne last night they work very well together and should get some more decent storylines. And where is Robert and Sash??

Sash will be in it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Sash will be in it next week.

She's in hospital at the moment. She's having her pyjamas surgically removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Last night was just Zzzzzz. All that rubbish about a dress. AS IF she wouldn't have another dress. AS IF the woman would know that was the exact one she donated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Kazbah wrote: »
    Last night was just Zzzzzz. All that rubbish about a dress. AS IF she wouldn't have another dress. AS IF the woman would know that was the exact one she donated.

Jesus it was painful. And are we supposed to care about what she wears going to an event that isn't even part of the show. Brutal

Kazbah wrote: »

Her acting in those scenes was also appalling! I normally like her...dunno why she was so bad last night!

AS IF the washing machine would rip the dress to shreds also! Has never happened to me in all my years on earth, and I've been using washing machines a long time;)

Anyone else think that Mark will be written out but not killed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Fittle wrote: »
    AS IF the washing machine would rip the dress to shreds also! Has never happened to me in all my years on earth, and I've been using washing machines a long time;)

My favourite pair of trousers were ripped to shreds in a washing machine. I accidently forgot to check my husbands pockets of his work pants (all sixteen pockets) and there was a ring of jagged metal in one of them.

I think the dress was dry clean only and maybe the seams came apart in the washing machine. I think the story lines in Fair City are over the top to say the least.

cofy wrote: »
    My favourite pair of trousers were ripped to shreds in a washing machine. I accidently forgot to check my husbands pockets of his work pants (all sixteen pockets) and there was a ring of jagged metal in one of them.

I think the dress was dry clean only and maybe the seams came apart in the washing machine. I think the story lines in Fair City are over the top to say the least.

Well...ahem...the ring of jagged metal might do that alright;)

That dress last night looked like it had been clawed by a tiger:p

Well, it definitely didnt get like that in an actual washing machine! :pac:

• Advertisement

Perish the thought that some people have to get up for work eh :D

Ahhhhhh, work.. I remember that.. vaguely..

Hey, why the hell do they keep changing the time of Fair City.. I'm not a big telly watcher, but if I saw it was near 8pm I would usually just go "Might as well turn on to Fair City".... And I catch the end of it, cos the fupwits at RTE have changed it again... So I'm telling ye now RTE, get it sorted... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

For looking after their young fella, when Dermot suggested they bring Judith and Tommy out for a drink, did I hear it properly when Jo suggested she buy Judith hand-cream? Wha' the...?:confused:

I dont how Orla, Dermot or anyone puts up with Jo

Orla was right about Niamh being "frumpy".. Is she trying to get in the Rugby World Squad..?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Damien and Pete are really taking the piss with painting job for Dermot :D

Jo and Niamh must have the same wardrobe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

The Dillons must be planning on going skiing.

Bored of Jo and Tommy. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I have been at more exciting funerals watching JoTo is just nauseating. Perhaps, Jo might be abducted by a cult and Tommy might lose the will to live. I live in hope. The next time the gruesome twosome are "together" I'm turning off Fair City. There is only so much I can take before I am physically sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

What was up with Ray? He was it for 5 seconds asking a stupid question. It didnt make sense for him to be in that scene. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Ahhhhhh, work.. I remember that.. vaguely..

Hey, why the hell do they keep changing the time of Fair City.. I'm not a big telly watcher, but if I saw it was near 8pm I would usually just go "Might as well turn on to Fair City".... And I catch the end of it, cos the fupwits at RTE have changed it again... So I'm telling ye now RTE, get it sorted... :mad:

Think its on Sun, Tues and Thurs at 8. Its on Weds at 7.30pm before lotto.

Correct me if im wrong....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement