Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

only just caught the episode this afternoon. felt really sad for suzanne........ :(
    but yes, with regards to louie.....carol? suzanne? hmm...
    carol was so funny throwing the risk board!

did yis see wee doug in the community centre with his slim fitting 'tank top' on underneath his loose fitting shirt? ahhh bless... hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

only just caught the episode this afternoon. felt really sad for suzanne........ :(
    but yes, with regards to louie.....carol? suzanne? hmm...
    carol was so funny throwing the risk board!

did yis see wee doug in the community centre with his slim fitting 'tank top' on underneath his loose fitting shirt? ahhh bless... hehehehe

Louie has to go with Carol, the spark is amazing between them :D

Just thought of another thing that I thought was very touching in Fair City, when Suzanne said she wishes she could call in to her mother for a cup of tea, I felt sorry for her :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

angel01 wrote: »
    Just thought of another thing that I thought was very touching in Fair City, when Suzanne said she wishes she could call in to her mother for a cup of tea, I felt sorry for her :(:(

I was bawling at that one. My Mam died 2 weeks ago and I would give anything to call into her for a cup of tea.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

jos28 wrote: »
    I was bawling at that one. My Mam died 2 weeks ago and I would give anything to call into her for a cup of tea.:(

Sorry for your loss jos, hope you & your family are coping alright..

• Advertisement

greenie wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss jos, hope you & your family are coping alright..

Thanks Greenie, the post funeral reality has kicked in big time and its not nice. Although I do have great memories of watching FC with Mam or discussing it at length if one of us missed an episode. I even mentioned that in my eulogy, which she would have laughed at. Happy Days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Gibson101

I am very sorry for your loss :(

aww i'm really sorry to hear that :(

i was going to say the same thing as my ma lives 5000kms away.. but that's not anyway near as bad as what jos28 is having to deal with :(

Oh I am sorry :( {{{hugs}}}

Just goes to show you, how important people are and not to take them for granted.

Oh I am sorry :( {{{hugs}}}

Just goes to show you, how important people are and not to take them for granted.

So true, we are here for a good time not a long time !

• Advertisement

Spoilers

Sunday

Dermot and Esther fail to convince Charlie to compensate Doug. Damien tries to get Suzanne to take the day off so that they can spend quality time together. Vivienne allows Zumo to mind Charlotte but warns him that he is on probation. Charlie advises Damien to persevere with Suzanne. Elsewhere, Zumo is seething that Charlotte wants to talk to Bob.

Pete is flattered to be offered a modelling job by Esther. Zumo turns down a chance to rob a house. Adam confronts Charlie and tells him he bought the eggs and other teenagers threw them. Esther berates Charlie for his attitude towards teenagers. Damien catches Louie hugging Suzanne and proceeds to accuse them of having an affair.

Pete is mortified when Avi walks in on him mid-shoot. An angry Vivienne whisks her daughter away from Zumo and his criminal friend. Louie berates Damien for how he handled Suzanne's miscarriage. A remorseful Charlie agrees to stop interfering with Dermot's job.

Zumo is shocked to find Charlotte and Vivienne playing Cluedo. When he threatens Bob, Vivienne tells him that she wants nothing more to do with him. Suzanne is furious to hear that Damien has spoken to people about the miscarriage. She tells Charlie that Damien wanted an abortion.

Pete discovers that Avi and Esther played a practical joke on him. Zumo swears revenge on Bob. Damien fails to calm Suzanne's anger. Mark leaves the house while they argue. She viciously thrashes the tree.

Tuesday
    Mark and Charlie observe that the garden is ruined. Deegan challenges Zumo about the counterfeit money and learns that Wayne is in business with him. Mark challenges Damien's stubborn resistance to reconcile with Suzanne. Esther fails to convince Charlie to depose Carol, as she is disgusted by Carol's attitude to her mayoral duties.

Mark fails to get Suzanne to reconcile with Damien. Deegan worries Dolores with his interest in Wayne and Zumo's partnership. Dean tries to convince Leo to accept a wedding invitation from his ex Pauline. Louie unwittingly suggests to Mark that sometimes people need to be pushed into reconciliation. Zumo fails to intimidate Bob.

Mark tricks Suzanne and Damien into meeting up. Esther dupes Carol into attending a function as lord mayor. Wayne fails to end his partnership with Zumo. Mark locks Suzanne and Damien into the flat together. Zumo tricks an unwitting Wayne into delivering counterfeit money.
    Esther shocks Charlie with revelations of Carol's poor civic duties.

Leo tries and fails to secure a date for Pauline's wedding. Esther upsets Niamh by suggesting she use Slimstar. Suzanne resists Damien's attempts at reconciliation. Leo is furious when Dean reveals that he accepted Pauline’s wedding invite on his behalf. Esther forces Carol into an election battle with her. Damien demands that Suzanne either commit to their marriage or end it.

Wednesday

Mark worries about Damien's reaction to being locked in the apartment. Zumo pressures Wayne into making another delivery. Mark leaves Damien and Suzanne out of the apartment, who are now reconciled. Esther begins campaigning for votes and Christy warns Carol that she is too cocky.

Bob purposely antagonises Zumo. Judith talks to Dolores about her family and her concerns about them. Wayne asks Dolores for money to get rid of Wayne. Niamh is horrified at Esther's plan to use the office as a mayoral chamber. Esther suspects that Charlie can’t write.

Suzanne and Neasa meet and get on well. Esther provokes Niamh by casting aspersions about her weight. Charlie is shocked by Esther's nasty side. Leo asks Dean for help with his love life. Wayne makes a stand against Zumo and hands a box of shampoo over to Deegan. However, he refuses the box and Wayne is again threatened by Zumo.

Niamh weights herself and is horrified by what she sees. Louie reveals to Carol that Christy is attending Esther's launch. Charlie manipulates Christy into unwittingly endorsing Esther and misquotes him. Carol is furious. Charlie calls on Carol and Esther to have a public debate.

Dean offers Damien encouragement about his parenting abilities. Louie urges Suzanne to confront Damien about her desire for a baby. Wayne tells Zumo he wants nothing more to do with him. Zumo tells him he’ll give him an out if he helps him hurt Bob. Dean suggests that Ray should be Leo's wingman. An emotional Suzanne and Damien agree to try for a baby.

Thursday

Carol pushes Christy into being his 'spin doctor'. Damien convinces Suzanne to see Judith about her miscarriage. He tells Mark about their decision to start a family. Louie overhears Leo's plan for Ray. An unwitting Ray happily accepts Leo's invite. Wayne caves in to Zumo's demand to set Bob up.

Carol worries about the upcoming debate. Wayne decides that Bob is the lesser of two evils. Bob tells him that he will cover for him. Judith assures Damien and Suzanne that they can still try for a family. Damien and Suzanne bump into Neasa. Damien lies and tells Suzanne that he did a painting job for Neasa. Niamh begins to watch her weight.

Wayne plays along as Zumo continues his plan to frame Bob. Damien panics when Wayne talks about seeing Neasa. Esther continues to goad Niamh about her weight. Louie informs Ray that he is being used as a wingman by Leo. Wayne tells Dolores that he got Zumo out of the business.

Niamh tells Carol that Esther is going to play dirty in the debate. Neasa informs Damien that she is going to be around in Carrigstown and he’ll have to get used to seeing her. Bob has the last laugh as Zumo's plot to frame him fails.

Esther threatens to talk about Billy Meehan during the debate and Carol refuses to do it. Charlie is disgusted by Esther. Louie helps Ray plot his revenge against Leo. Leo realises that he's been set up. Carol refuses Esther's apology and vows revenge. Judith introduces her daughter Neasa to Suzanne and a shocked Damien.

hehe.... we were
    right!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Weird episode last night. It seemed to be just this sweaty new guy talking to a succession of indistinguishable women. No suspense whatever.

I hope it goes back to normal tonight.

Missing Fair City, the spoilers look really good coming up :D

Missing Fair City, the spoilers look really good coming up :D

definitely! look forward to it :D:D

Thought tonight's episode was good. Felt sorry for Bob in the end with Charlotte. Esther prowling around Avi was quite amusing and a little strange at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Gibson101 wrote: »
    Esther prowling around Avi was quite amusing and a little strange at the same time.

She only wants his body but hopefully tomorrow he'll want hers as well.

Was that supposed to be Dolores' old house that they were working in :confused:

I wish Niamh would come back and stake her claim for Louies affections. It must be her turn for an affair this time.

Epicurus wrote: »

I wish Niamh would come back and stake her claim for Louies affections. It must be her turn for an affair this time.

I thought so and then I thought it might be the doctors surgery but it looked nothing like Dolores' house :confused::confused:

Oh no, really hoping for Louie & Carol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I never realised the community centre had a lift!!!

deelite wrote: »

The opticians is that way
    >

:D

I was laughing away at Jo having a go at Dermot saying how unhappy she was with Dermot being on the front desk and then Dermot saying I can see you are not happy. It was funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

I do miss Niamh. I'm not too intrigued by the prospect of a lot of baby stories, but I think she brings a very individual spark to the show. It would be nice to see her get something funny to do, possibly with Orla when she comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭rogercar

I was quite surprised when Pete and Avi said it was Deloros's house - the front door appears to have moved! It will be interesting to see the finished house. Don't know what's going on with Avi and Esther, possibly some comedic scenes coming up. I can't stand Charlie Kelly - boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

i couldnt believe that was dolorous old house it looks nothing like it at all. Charlie and Esther annoy the hell out of me, i have a feeling there both about to be put in there place soon enough :) Does anyone where bela is? Havent seen him in ages

ive said it before, and i'll say it again; ESTHER : WAGON!!!!! :mad::mad:
    she irritates the hell out of me! jo used to be my most disliked character on FC, but it's definitely esther. she even irritates jo, which says something!
    somebody put some tape over her mouth! lol

really felt for bob at the end with charlotte... really emotional scene! played excellent, as per usual!

blondie7 wrote: »
    i couldnt believe that was dolorous old house it looks nothing like it at all. Charlie and Esther annoy the hell out of me, i have a feeling there both about to be put in there place soon enough :) Does anyone where bela is? Havent seen him in ages
    That's Fair City! Characters disappear off screen for months on end with no explanation given as to where they are. Because of the roses only three episodes this week, surely they could have put the extra episode on as normal ie. RTE2.

ive said it before, and i'll say it again; ESTHER : WAGON!!!!! :mad::mad:
    she irritates the hell out of me! jo used to be my most disliked character on FC, but it's definitely esther. she even irritates jo, which says something!
    somebody put some tape over her mouth! lol

really felt for bob at the end with charlotte... really emotional scene! played excellent, as per usual!
    I agree, great episode. I really like Esther. All soaps need a busybody/wagon. Anyone any idea what, if anything they will do to celebrate the 21st anniversary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sandwichboard

rogercar wrote: »
    That's Fair City! Characters disappear off screen for months on end with no explanation given as to where they are. Because of the roses only three episodes this week, surely they could have put the extra episode on as normal ie. RTE2.

Wasn't Bela in the talent show a couple of weeks ago?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

deelite wrote: »

It has everything. From the outside it looks tiny. The weith of is is just wider than the front door. Down either side of it there is a public Road and an Ally way, but inside it has many rooms and facilities.

blondie7 wrote: »

Cleo hasn't been around either. It is annoying when that happens :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Wasn't Bela in the talent show a couple of weeks ago?

Oh yea i forgot about that, he was only in it briefly. Cleo and Robert have also disappeared without reason, really annoys me but suppose they get a break after big storylines

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement