Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

gidget wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the woman who is playing Una is pregnant in real life??? Watching her last night it looked like she had a bit of a bump showing. I thought i was imagining it during the wedding scenes 2 weeks ago, but last night it kind of looks it now?

my well-informed grandmother concurs, she claims to have read it somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 xword

That junky scanger who's livin with Dolres is sposed to b 5 months pregnant and rte must have cut backs. they can't afford a pillo to stuff up her jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is Dolores going to hook up with Malachy?! eeeeeeeeeeew

xword wrote: »
    That junky scanger who's livin with Dolres is sposed to b 5 months pregnant and rte must have cut backs. they can't afford a pillo to stuff up her jumper

well, she is a heroin addict with hiv who has lived on the streets all her life
    that might have something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

guys i watched fair city for the first time yesterday and the acting was so so so so so bad i mean terrible do people enjoy this???i mean i dont watch the soaps in general but the bits iv seen there normally acted out well haha is it just me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

guys i watched fair city for the first time yesterday and the acting was so so so so so bad i mean terrible do people enjoy this???i mean i dont watch the soaps in general but the bits iv seen there normally acted out well haha is it just me
    Once you learn to over look the fact that the actors can't act, you'll enjoy it just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

That's what makes it good. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

I dont think the acting is across the board bad! But there are a few who let the rest down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i cant believe that awful one with the ears is back, ursula i think her name is. she has the most annoying voice ever!

sam34 wrote: »
    i cant believe that awful one with the ears is back, ursula i think her name is. she has the most annoying voice ever!

:pac:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Manahan

• Advertisement

JaneyP wrote: »
    I dont think the acting is across the board bad! But there are a few who let the rest down!

Yeah most of the regulars are decent enough with a few obvious exceptions..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JaneyP

What happened tonight? I missed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

sam34 wrote: »
    wow a person with ears!! whats the world coming to :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

tk123 wrote: »
    Is Dolores going to hook up with Malachy?! eeeeeeeeeeew

I think thats where its heading

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Jaysus she is 84, she must have had anvils hanging out of her ears for most of them years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Jaysus she is 84, she must have had anvils hanging out of her ears for most of them years.

Your ears and nose never stop growing so ye mite all end up with ears like that if ye live till 84!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

christy has a fine head of hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

I'd get the scissors at them if they ever got that bad.

I'd get the scissors at them if they ever got that bad.

well i certainly would'nt be flaunting them on public airwaves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Turlough is a con man i think! Bob saying "I'll put your head through the wall" LOL!!
    Does anyone think Jo and Barry might have an affair? It might be on the cards! They actually would suit each other! Barry's scenes have been very sad lately, I feel sorry for him.
    Dean is back!!!! YAY! Smashing plates, a walk-out and calling Yvonne a dog's dinner :p The man is back with a bang.:D

• Advertisement

christy must be using miracle grow on that fine head of hair.

ahhh nooo dotty's back, dunno if i can bring myself to watch it atm, can't stand him!

also too much dean for my liking, so much dean and no leo/troy? 8( disgrace

oscars coming up soon in la ...............and leo is missing from the set ?

oscars coming up soon in la ...............and leo is missing from the set ?

i knew it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭MaryCat!

Meller wrote: »
    ahhh nooo dotty's back, dunno if i can bring myself to watch it atm, can't stand him!

also too much dean for my liking, so much dean and no leo/troy? 8( disgrace

:DROTFL!!!:D I think his name is the Irish for David, like Daithe!! Not Dotty!! :D You are right though! Thats what it sounds like! :p

There can never be enough of Dean! ;) I adore Leo too but Troy just annoys me! Cant bear him! He is so whiney! Suppose I prefer my men to have a bit of a rough edge!!

Cant wait to see what the chip shop that Louie is bringing in looks like! Feel so sorry for Geraldine, with every one being tough on her! Hope she has the last laugh! :)

The Floyd storyline is still going strong with Turlough bringing it up! Will it ever end!

MaryCat! wrote: »
    :DROTFL!!!:D I think his name is the Irish for David, like Daithe!! Not Dotty!! :D You are right though! Thats what it sounds like! :p

There can never be enough of Dean! ;) I adore Leo too but Troy just annoys me! Cant bear him! He is so whiney! Suppose I prefer my men to have a bit of a rough edge!!

lol i do know that it's actually daithi, but that's how carol and ali say it :p he has very much turned me off the name so i now use it as another excuse to dislike him and slag him off

i agree that troy is a sanctimonious little whinebag, but that's why i like him :confused: there is also something kind of hot about how he's supposed to be gay? :confused: i don't actually get the appeal tbh, i just know that i like him for some reason :pac: dean just bores me somehow

also, i am going to miss the bistro! the transformation sounds fun but awww.. the bistro!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The Bistro is being turned into a chipper?

But they eat all their meals there!

janeybabe wrote: »
    The Bistro is being turned into a chipper?

But they eat all their meals there!

everyone's going to become obese
    it's gonna be a big storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Meller wrote: »
    everyone's going to become obese
    it's gonna be a big storyline

Maybe they're planning on killing off all the characters, like they did in Emmerdale. Except in Emmerdale it was a plane crash. But RTE don't have that kind of budget (as proven by the Gina/Ray crash) so they have to use an obesity epidemic.

It's a cheap way to do it because some of the actors probably work in chip vans in their spare time and can offer a discount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

MaryCat! wrote: »

Cant wait to see what the chip shop that Louie is bringing in looks like! Feel so sorry for Geraldine, with every one being tough on her! Hope she has the last laugh! :)

The Floyd storyline is still going strong with Turlough bringing it up! Will it ever end!

I agree - Dean is YUM!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement