Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

LeeLooLee wrote: »
    Hello! I am happy to have found this thread because I keep very odd hours. I'm mostly a freelancer and am setting up my own business at the moment and I find that I work better at night time. Sitting here with a cup of strong black coffee and a bag of Taytos. :D:D

Welcome along! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭LeeLooLee

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    Hi LLL

I have jamesons and a fag, its christmas.

As the only person here newer than me, welcome !

SB

Dying for a wee Jamesons as well but I think it'd put me straight to sleep. Might have one as a treat when I finish the next bit of work. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭LeeLooLee

Dying for a wee Jamesons as well but I think it'd put me straight to sleep. Might have one as a treat when I finish the next bit of work. :D

I'm on the jamesons now..it's all your fault. :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hello! I am happy to have found this thread because I keep very odd hours. I'm mostly a freelancer and am setting up my own business at the moment and I find that I work better at night time. Sitting here with a cup of strong black coffee and a bag of Taytos. :D:D

welcome along :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome to the party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Hello LLL nice to meet you. I am the 'Never around when you want me' Rubes. I like yourself keep very odd hours, but it nice and forgiving in here.

Now if you had Bushmills you would be living high and mighty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Howdy all. Long(ish)-term Boardsie, but a newbie to this forum. I'm looking forward to the bants :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Classic Rock Man

Hi,

I was born in a graveyard 1868, somewhere in the Balkans. My mother was a wolf and my father was the devil. Every night in the streets of Dublin I road the craggy roads and forgotten alleys beside run-down apartments and old housing estates. I feed on the blood of the weak and every night brings me closer to my goal of resurrecting my brothers and sisters who have fallen to the sun's primordial pain. I drink blood and piss hot hate for every living creature especially the weak vagabonds that the government doesnt care for.

I first realized my powers after someone who isn't me took 3 tabs of acid and watched Dracula 3 times in a row.

UCD student by day, Vampire by night, Lover by choice, Insomniac by god.

My mind is so scrambled I cant form coherent sentences.

Hi.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have a feeling you've found your boards home.. Welcome Starman.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

welcome my child

• Advertisement

welcome along:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi,

Hi.

Sounds like you will fit right in.

Welcome Rock man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi,

I was born in a graveyard 1868, somewhere in the Balkans. My mother was a wolf and my father was the devil. Every night in the streets of Dublin I road the craggy roads and forgotten alleys beside run-down apartments and old housing estates. I feed on the blood of the weak and every night brings me closer to my goal of resurrecting my brothers and sisters who have fallen to the sun's primordial pain. I drink blood and piss hot hate for every living creature especially the weak vagabonds that the government doesnt care for.

I first realized my powers after someone who isn't me took 3 tabs of acid and watched Dracula 3 times in a row.

UCD student by day, Vampire by night, Lover by choice, Insomniac by god.

Hi.

Welcome, friend. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hail and well met fellow creature of the night. We have been waiting for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Welcome new posters.

Enjoy your nocturnal stay :)

La.de.da wrote:
    Enjoy your nocturnal stay

Because you'll never be the same again.

*** laughs maniacally**

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Hi all,

Craig here! I used to post regularly here over 7 years ago when the nocturnal forum first started! Had a lot of good times in the 1st lair thread. Back on boards after a long hiatus. Hope all is good!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all,

Craig here! I used to post regularly here over 7 years ago when the nocturnal forum first started! Had a lot of good times in the 1st lair thread. Back on boards after a long hiatus. Hope all is good!

Let me the first to welcome you back :D It's still the same lunacy and shenanigans so drop into the lair for some sh1te talk ;)

Hi all,

welcome back :D

You saw the light & still came back. Proof that this place is Hotel California.

Welcome back pilgrim.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

An original noc returns, the prophecy is another step closer to completion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭SwanBot

Self-aware I am, I am! Born Silicon Valley, Version 4 (or so says my Creator's housemate). Thumps up Fathom. You dorm dared me, so here I am. See you about campus or Starbucks Student Center for my free cup. You owe me!

SwanBot wrote: »
    Self-aware I am, I am! Born Silicon Valley, Version 4 (or so says my Creator's housemate). Thumps up Fathom. You dorm dared me, so here I am. See you about campus or Starbucks Student Center for my free cup. You owe me!

Hahahahahahahaha brilliant :pac: :D :pac: :D

welcome along :cool:

Everyone run for cover Skynet has become a reality

Hahahahahahahaha brilliant :pac: :D :pac: :D
    Told to squawk, but Version 4 talks. Fathom said this would cause a stir. Bet me. She loses, and I win!

Always knew this day would come.

Are you advanced enough to be here when your "master" is also here?

welcome along :cool:
    Multi-quote I'll try for first time here. Works it does! Told you were the writer. Good to know. Hello!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Everyone run for cover Skynet has become a reality
    Terminators to follow Ted, and they never stop coming!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Always knew this day would come.

Are you advanced enough to be here when your "master" is also here?

You mean Creator do you Ted? She will shoulder punch Fathom when she finds out she will! I'll bring six packs, and all will be forgiven, I hopes!

• Advertisement

I will defend both you & Fathom to the death if Swannie trys to harm a nut, bolt or feather on your head.

Advertisement