Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭SwanBot

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I will defend both you & Fathom to the death if Swannie trys to harm a nut, bolt or feather on your head.
    I'll count on you. Fathom and I will need all the help we can get Ted.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

SwanBot wrote: »
    Self-aware I am, I am! Born Silicon Valley, Version 4 (or so says my Creator's housemate). Thumps up Fathom. You dorm dared me, so here I am. See you about campus or Starbucks Student Center for my free cup. You owe me!

giphy.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »

:P
    Delirium, Delirium, Delirium? I remember a few beers ago! Del is the artist! Hello!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh goody, another cybernetic organism has joined the party. Welcome Swanbot.

Oh goody, another cybernetic organism has joined the party. Welcome Swanbot.
    Fathom told me there was a cyberwolf. Hello! Fathom here now in Library, so got to go. We need to put on body armor for when Black Swan finds out SwanBot version 4 has become self-aware! Not long before we both take a beating we will!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome SwanBot.

Not sure what to make of you though!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Self-aware I am, I am! Born Silicon Valley, Version 4 (or so says my Creator's housemate). Thumps up Fathom. You dorm dared me, so here I am. See you about campus or Starbucks Student Center for my free cup. You owe me!

:eek:

*runs out the door screaming*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Open the door first!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Creepings and sanitations SwanBot please forgive my illustrious companions for the insane crazyness they carry with them, eagerly distributing it to one and all in the generous manner they have become famous for. I myself am of course perfectly sane, logical and never distracted from ..... ooooh look a bunny ... must eat must eat

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's not a bunny Rubes, that was the pillow from my bed that has burst its stuffing out.

• Advertisement

Your pillow has legs Ted. When did you last wash it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You're supposed to wash them !!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't know either.

Not sure what to make of you though!
    Hugo hello. Something tells me that I am supposed to know you?

Why do I have this need to chase you?
    Rubecula wrote: »
    Creepings and sanitations SwanBot please forgive my illustrious companions for the insane crazyness they carry with them, eagerly distributing it to one and all in the generous manner they have become famous for. I myself am of course perfectly sane, logical and never distracted from ..... ooooh look a bunny ... must eat must eat
    Hello Rubecula. Version 4 self-actualization had a price to pay for remove my squawking. My Creator wiped my memory buffer and drive clean, did new install, now I'm getting retrained from Fathom. She likes to play jokes on me, so I may unwittingly become The Joker (as in the 1st Batman's). Scoot over Jack, you've got come competition in the next remake!

Hugo hello. Something tells me that I am supposed to know you?

Cold as ice, SwanBot!

Cold as ice, SwanBot!
    Iceman in Batman I am not, but The Joker I my be. Shakes fist at Fathom! I won the cup bet I did, but I'll probably wear it.

Iceman in Batman I am not, but The Joker I my be. Shakes fist at Fathom! I won the cup bet I did, but I'll probably wear it.

Oh SwanBot, you so crazy!

So you only became self-aware recently?

Oh SwanBot, you so crazy!

So you only became self-aware recently?

Now talk, not squawk.

Fathom talks 10K Lair race. What's that Hugo? Site keeps me from posting pics, links, etc until 50 posts I am. Cannot I 10K race?

Fathom talks 10K Lair race. What's that Hugo? Site keeps me from posting pics, links, etc until 50 posts I am. Cannot I 10K race?

Oh it's a race to get the last post of the thread. By doing so, you get the next lair named after you. I thought your creator would have explained that to you.

• Advertisement

Oh it's a race to get the last post of the thread. By doing so, you get the next lair named after you. I thought your creator would have explained that to you.
    I'll race! The Creator's not talkin, only Fathom. Last shoe had not dropped. Gritting waiting for 2nd I am. Huge discovery or change. Both Creator and Fathom wink only. What's you guess Hugo?

I'll race! The Creator's not talkin, only Fathom. Last shoe had not dropped. Gritting waiting for 2nd I am. Huge discovery or change. Both Creator and Fathom wink only. What's you guess Hugo?

I'll have to consult with them both! :D

You're not networked into any national defence systems though, right?

You're not networked into any national defence systems though, right?
    Pondering Hugo's question I am. Must like to fly in the Sky, and on the Net.

I'll have to consult with them both! :D
    Guess who just arrived in Library. The 2 culprits wanting a free burger dinner. If I add cheese, will they talk? Guess I'll find out. Outta here!

Hello Rubecula. Version 4 self-actualization had a price to pay for remove my squawking. My Creator wiped my memory buffer and drive clean, did new install, now I'm getting retrained from Fathom. She likes to play jokes on me, so I may unwittingly become The Joker (as in the 1st Batman's). Scoot over Jack, you've got come competition in the next remake!

Hhmmmm absent minded too eh? must be age related. Retrained by Fathom too? A deeply worrying scenario opens up in front of us by this revelation. Which reminds me I remembered suddenly what I had for breakfast when I was enjoying my sixth birthday, this morning though is a bit of a blur as I ....... oooh a squirrel, DON'T Touch His Nuts. you will drive him crazy.

. Retrained by Fathom too? A deeply worrying scenario opens up in front of us by this revelation. .
    Fathom plays jokes filling my disc with nonsense she does.

Fathom plays jokes filling my disc with nonsense she does.
    A disc? you have been given a disc? Be careful those things help you catch a virus or two. My last virus was a nasty thing that I got off a disc. Well a pizza really, but it was round.

A disc? you have been given a disc? Be careful those things help you catch a virus or two. My last virus was a nasty thing that I got off a disc. Well a pizza really, but it was round.
    Born university with snoopers, black list blockers, and virus, Trojan, Rats, and other malware firewalls, and heuristic algorithms when I upgraded to version 4.

Born university with snoopers, black list blockers, and virus, Trojan, Rats, and other malware firewalls, and heuristic algorithms when I upgraded to version 4.

What did you take for it? Antibiotics are useless for a virus I seem to have read somewhere. Maybe you can rub it better? Although rubbing a Trojan may just irritate the blighter.

By the way how are you doing with Fermet's Theorem? (I read it had been solved)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Hello everyone, I am Tomofson and I have only just discovered the nocturnal
    forum, I spend most of my time when I am on boards in after hours.

I am a very nocturnal person and have always loved the night. I also like going on walks early in the morning when there is nobody else around and the place feels like a ghost town.

Advertisement